Back to Classic Creations Weddings & Special Events

| Denver, CO See photos, pricing and details

21 Reviews for Classic Creations Weddings & Special Events

User5544426

2+ years ago

Julie is incredible. From her personality to her creativity to her organization. With the help of Amy from the Flower House of Denver, she made my day SPECTACULAR. My fiance and I already have a child so trying to plan a wedding with a toddler is not easy. Julie made it easy. From helping design the ceremony and reception space to coordinating dates, appointments, linens, she had her touch on every aspect of the wedding. When the day of arrived she made sure we stuck to the agenda and she made sure everyone was where they needed to be. I gave her an idea of what I wanted and let her work her magic. She was reassuring, helpful, courteous, and much more. She is an incredible woman with true talent. I don't know how to properly thank her for making my wedding incredible. I would recommend her and Classic Creations to anyone in the market for a wedding planner.

User3688419

2+ years ago

Classic Creations is worth its weight in gold for your event! Julie is responsive, creative and by far the best wedding planner I have ever met!

M
Megan

Married on 08/31/2013

Julie was absolutely amazing to work with. I met with her after attending a friends wedding that she worked on. I remember telling the bride that it was the best wedding I'd ever been to and she told me how Julie was the puppeteer and a God-Send! As soon as I met Julie, I knew exactly what she was talking about. Over the course of the year planning, Julie put up with my back and forth, was super responsive, had great ideas and was able to make magic happen within our budget. I could not imagine our day without her help, she made the day something that I could really enjoy, let go of the reigns and relish the moment. The day goes by too fast to be worried about the details.

N
Nancy

Married on 04/13/2013

I used Julie as a month-of-coordinator. Since I was doing a lot of the wedding myself, she helped me stay on track and manage the craziness leading up to the wedding. She was a life saver the day-of the wedding!

Carina

Married on 08/24/2012

Julie is AMAZING! We live in Wisconsin and had our wedding in Vail... We could not have done this without Julie. All of our her vendor recommendations were OUTSTANDING! Julie is organized and professional. She was a joy to work with! Julie made our wedding absolutely beautiful!

Carina

Married on 08/24/2012

Julie and her team are fantastic to work with! Julie has a way of taking your visions and making it a beautiful reality. I would highly recommend Julie to any future bride.

User1587688

2+ years ago

Julie and her team at Classic Creations are absolutely the best! It was difficult for me to go with a wedding planner due to having two sisters who planned perfect weddings without any outside help. However, my venue did not have any kind of coordinator and I knew I needed someone to help with the day of plan. I hired Julie and her team as day of coordinators, but they did much more than just help me with the day of stuff. They went above and beyond and helped with putting together every little detail (and I mean every detail!). My wedding would have not been the way I envisioned it if it was not for Julie and Brittany! I am so thankful for their assistants, help and patients! They were so incredible that my very dismissive sisters and mother all said that they were a must have for the wedding and that I was right for hiring them (that was big for them!). I strongly recommend Julie at Classic Creations!

T
Tia

Married on 06/08/2012

Working with Julie made my wedding day a breeze - she was always accessible, met with me pre-wedding to make sure she knew what I was looking for, and helped keep everyone in line and on time on my big day. She seamlessly organized vendors, parents, wedding party and the DJ to make sure everything stayed on track and everyone knew what to do. I was stress-free, happy and oblivious to any hiccups that may have occured on our big day! I couldn't have pulled off our wedding day so perfectly without Julie and her team. I highly recommend them!

D
Danielle

Married on 05/12/2012

Amazing experience! Julie was wonderful and we still get comments on how beautiful and special our wedding was. I had someone who attending my wedding hire Classic Creations for their upcoming wedding the very next day!

K
Kristina

Married on 04/28/2012

From the very beginning, when I was just shopping around for a coordinator, Julie was the only one that offered to meet face to face so we could talk and make sure I was comfortable with her and Brittany. Even though I only hired Classic Creations for "day-of" coordination, they were there for me for at least the last month before the wedding. They made sure I wasn't forgetting about any detail, and communicated the details with all of my vendors. They put together a great schedule that helped the day run smoothly, even with tricky timing for our reception venue. Everything turned out perfectly thanks to Julie and Brittany. I highly recommend Classic Creations!

N
Nicole

Married on 11/12/2011

Julie was amazing. She kept me organized and calm and thought of seriously every detail. She even managed to find me a fabulous makeup artist at the last minute when mine was unable to come. We've heard nothing but compliments about our wedding from friends and family and we have Julie to thank.

Cathy

Married on 11/12/2011

Julie was amazing to work with. Planning a wedding with my daughter from across the country added some extra challenges. Julie's very detailed planning was extremely valuable for us given the long distance planning. When we met with Julie and discussed different ideas or when we didn't have a clear sense of an idea, she gave us great feedback and ideas and always kept cost in mind. She has a very creative and very tasteful eye. The day of wedding, Julie was on top of everything, kept us on schedule, and kept everything calm and relaxed. I couldn't imagine not using a Wedding Coordinator and Julie's eye on all the details made the wedding an impeccable event. We have received so many compliments from our guests. Julie and her team are to thank for that.

L
Lacey

Married on 10/13/2011

The best advice that I received for my wedding was "Hire a wedding planner". I got lucky and just happened to stumble upon the best of the best, Classic Creations!

J
Julia

Married on 09/04/2011

We live in Perth, Australia but decided to have a wedding in Boulder. Wedding planning is stressful enough in general but to plan it from thousands of miles away is nearly impossible. That is until we hired Classic Creations. Julie was amazing! She made the whole process easy and enjoyable. Even though we did everything by email and we never visited the venue or met any of the vendors, we trusted her judgment. And we were right because everything turned out great. We fully enjoyed the wedding day without stressing over all the details because Julie worked behind the scenes to make sure everything worked seamlessly. Thank you so much Julie for an unforgettable wedding!

T
Tracy

Married on 09/03/2011

I'm the MOB living in San Antonio. My daughter lives in Denver and wanted her wedding there. We interviewed wedding planners and decided that Julie was the best fit for us. It was the best decision. I made several trips to Denver for planning purposes but really needed Julie to step up and help with the little details and she did. The wedding and reception were held at the Seawell Ballroom at the Denver Center for the Performing Arts. It was a beautiful venue made even more special with Julie's ideas. Not only did she help with the planning but she was there throughout the day and evening to make sure everything was perfect. My husband (FOB) and I had no worries and could enjoy the party with our guests. I highly recommend Julie and Classic Creations for all aspects of your wedding and reception!

L
Lisa

Married on 07/03/2011

You were simply amazing! We are from Arizona and wanted a fun wedding in Beaver Creek. Not knowing anything about the area or any vendors presented a problem - until there was you :) You made it easy to choose a venue/vendors and then brought everything together without a hitch! The DJ, string quartet, linens, and especially the florist were unbelievable! I have received so many comments on how beautiful and fun our wedding celebration was for all the guests! The DJ was right on the money for the feel of our wedding. That's exactly what I wanted! And when the hotel tried to have an amplified band during the cocktail hour - you totally shut them down for me (until the reception started) - awesome! Thanks for making our wedding an amazing, stress free, gorgeous event! You have a gift :) A million times over - Thank you!
Lisa and Dave

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 09/12/2009

Don't think twice about hiring Julie to help you plan and perfect your wedding day. She is a top notch professional, who makes sure very detail is handled, so you and your family don't have any stress on your big day! Julie is personal, and makes sure everyone feels comfortable. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. She handled our rehearsal and wedding day so well I didn't have to think about anything but getting myself to the altar and enjoying my guests and family.

Julie also helped organize Brides Against Breast Cancer in Denver, where I found my wedding dress. All the proceeds of the dress sale went to grant a wish to terminally ill breast cancer patients, and Julie honored someone else's gift certificate for wedding planning that I won at that event. That really shows what kind of person she is. Caring, Professional, and Accountable. Call Julie and she'll put all of the things in place that will make your wedding day perfect, personal and stress-free!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 09/06/2009

Letter that we wrote to Julie Gambrell the owner of Classic Creations:

Kip and I wanted to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the amazing job you and your team did on our wedding. Though we did not hire you as a full time wedding consultant it felt as if we did. No matter how big or how small our requests were you always made it happen. We gave you a vision and you brought it to reality! I know at times I was all over with ideas and you made sure to keep me on track. Your advice, guidance, and superb eye for detail made our wedding the spectacular event that it was. All our friends and family comment that it was the most beautiful wedding that they have ever been too, not just because the love Kip and I share for each other  but due to the fact that the food, appetizers, floral arrangements, dance floor monograms, and the entire décor was completely original and tasteful. We had people admit to us when we told them our colors scheme of orange and pink they were nervous to see the outcome of such two vibrant colors coming together. Never could they imagine how well they worked together and how they made our ceremony and reception a warm, inviting, fun, and loving party!

When Kip and I saw the reception site for the first time it took both or breaths away. Thankfully our photographer took numerous pictures of the all the details before guests started to arrive so we were able to see each and every detail come together, again exactly how we envisioned plus some. I must admit when explaining your vision to someone you do get a bit leery as to if they fully grasp the concept you are going for – Julie you not only grasped it but you added to it! Your inspiration and all the details you brought to the table especially incorporating our cake design into our ceremony programs, menus, escort, and table cards was the perfect touch. You took our beach setting in the Colorado Rockies theme and made it into reality. When I was about to give up on a ukulele player you found the perfect guy within our budget. We could not have been more pleased with all the vendors you recommended to us, especially Kirk our DJ and Val at 2sisters photography.

My biggest fear on my wedding day is that instead of me enjoying my time getting ready with my bridesmaids I would be anxious about setting up for the ceremony and reception. Wondering if all vendors had made it on time and everything was on schedule. Not to mention worrying that I would forget something at the reception, like cutting the cake or the father daughter dance. With you there knowing how many weddings you have under your belt, the detailed timeline you created for the entire weekend down to the minute, I fully trusted you in turn, I had the best day of my life. You ran our wedding so smoothly ensuring not only Kip and I had the time of our lives but our guests did too. No stress, no worries, no clock watching – you covered everything! Pointing Kip and I in the direction that we needed to go however, ensuring we were enjoying ourselves and spending time with each and every one of our guests.

Julie, the most important day of our lives was in your hands, Kip and I cannot be more thankful for the wonderful job you did!

Much love,
Kip and Elizabeth Strobel

theprincessbride
brandi

Married on 06/28/2008

Julie is AMAZING, OUTSTANDING, SPECTACULAR, HONEST,PROFESSIONAL, CARING, AWESOME! Julie made my dream wedding come true! She did EVERYTHING I asked her for and more. I would recommend no one more than her! I love that she worked so so so so so so hard at everything she did for me and my husband and wanted to see everyone as happy as the bride and groom! She did everything smoothly and timely, and not ever a bad moment. She even left to get water and plates when we ran out, and still managed for everything to be PERFECT. I cant thank you enough Classic Creations (Julie & Jill). The Jenkins :) THE WEDDING WAS BEAUTIFUL!

S
Shaye

Married on 04/26/2012

Julie is an amazing planner, she comes with a multitude of experience in wedding planning. She planned our destination wedding to Jamaica in April. She took care of everything for us, contracts, details for the wedding and many more things that were behind the scenes. My husband and I were so greatful to have enlisted Julie to walk with us through this process. The wedding day was so easy all we and our guests had to do was show up and have a great time, and leave all the backroung noise to Julie to facilitate. I could have asked for a better day! Thank you Julie

R
Robin

Married on 09/03/2011

If you are a bride that cares about every detail of your wedding, Classic Creations is definitely the the company to work with. They are so organized and professional and they don't overlook any details. Julie has a great amount of experience and was sooo helpful in every aspect. Classic Creations has great connections with some amazing vendors as well. All of our guests were blown away with how beautiful everything was at our wedding. I would highly recommend Classic Creations!