Back to Classic Photographers

E
Featured
Eric

Married on 07/21/2018

Classic Photographers were great! We absolutely loved our photographers and all of our photos were ready to view very quickly after our wedding! This company did a great job making every part of this experience very easy and fun from choosing a package to communicating with our photographers and wedding venue! Definitely recommend!

Classic Photographers's reply:

This is why we love doing what we do! Thanks for much for the review, Eric! We're so happy that choosing us to capture your wedding was simple and fun :)

K
Kristen

Getting married on 11/11/2022

Classic Photographers is amazing. I chose the photographer I loved based on readily-available portfolios, and I wasn't disappointed. The photographers showed up and we're pleasant, friendly, fun, warm, helpful, and like one of the family. I definitely recommend going with Classic Photographers! The email and call correspondence is also incredibly prompt and friendly. Do not hesitate to chose a photographer from this wonderful team!

Classic Photographers's reply:

Wow, what a great review, Kristen! It is wonderful to hear that you were happy with the photographer you chose, along with all of the coordination prior to your special day. Thank you so much and best of luck in the future :)

Isadora
Isadora

Getting married on 06/14/2020

Great deals and options

We hired Classic Photographers in July and they had an amazing promotion going on.
We offered us a second photographer for our big day, free wedding bang and a soft photo book.

Their responses were extremely fast and when needed, they contacted me over the phone.
They have many photographers we can choose from and we have access to their portfolio as well as their introduction video.

Flexibility wise, since they have many who work for them, it is easy to find a great photographer for you date.

I definitely recommend them!

Classic Photographers's reply:

Isadora, thank you for this awesome review! So happy you were able to take advantage of our July promo

P
Patricia

Getting married on 01/17/2020

Don't hesitate to book with Classic Photographers

Classic Photographers sent two photographers, Mary S. And Jaclyn (unsure of her last name initial). I can't say enough positive things about them! They were so efficient. We crushed the first look and most of the family photos before the ceremony started. My husband and I really wanted to make it to cocktail hour, so this was perfect for us. I am also a little camera shy and not the most knowledgeable as far as photo combos, poses, and/or locations goes. Mary and Jaclyn made just the right amount of really helpful suggestions and were really positive the whole night. Mary also took the time to have a few phone conversations with me prior to the wedding, which was helpful for me to come up with ideas and relax before the big day. Booking with Classic Photographers was a great experience for me.

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Patricia, thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We really appreciate you! We are happy that other brides would read this and know how your experience went with Classic Photographers and also with your chosen photographer! we love that you get along well with them and happy with the ideas for your big day! Congratulations to you and your husband on tying the knot!

Hannah
Hannah

Getting married on 11/02/2019

Excellent experience!

Best service or the value! Tiffany has been very professional and communicative. My fiance and I both detest taking photos, so we started off very awkward, but Tiffany helped us relax and have fun. She took some amazing engagement photos. We are very excited about wedding photos!

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Hannah! We are so happy to hear this! We love that you get along well with your chosen photographer Tiffany! The team is glad that we had helped you to have such wonderful photos of your wedding! Congratulations Hannah!

Kate
Kate Lang

Getting married on 10/26/2019

What a great deal!!

We hired Classic Photographers in February for our October wedding after meeting one of the photographers at a bridal show. We were able to get $500 off the price, which brought us to lower than any other people we could find! They also have payment plans, so we could put $99 down, and split the rest over the next 6 months, which has been such a life saver! All these vendors are adding up to a lot of money, but knowing this will be paid off in August, it takes a great deal of stress off. The photography spreadsheet was easy to use (I fill it out and update it often! ) and we are so excited to work with our photographer. They were the 2nd vendor that we chose, after our venue, and I couldn't be happier!

Classic Photographers's reply:

HI Kate! The team is happy that you are glad about the process of finding the right photographer for you and appreciate the services/payment method we can offer! Thank you for choosing us! Congratulations!

K
Kassi

Getting married on 10/05/2019

All that we could have asked for and more!

This company is great to work with. We just had our engagement photos done and the whole experience was wonderful. The team is also great about being flexible and getting back with emails right away. We are going to be working with them for our wedding here on the westcoast and plan to work with them as well when we do a reception back East next year. We are very pleased with everything... Especially our pictures so far. They really captured who my fiancé and I are. We cannot wait for more memories to be made and captured forever using Classic Photographers.

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Kassi! We are so happy that you are trusting us t capture your engagement and wedding day! The had such a wonderful time capturing you and your husband and we are looking forward to capture every wedding moments! Congratulations with your engagement!

T
Tisha

Getting married on 09/28/2019

I had such a great experience with Classic Photographers! I choose Judith to be my photographer for my wedding. Her & Jessica did an amazing job on our pictures. They're all so good! I would defiantly recommend Classic Photographers to anyone! :)

Classic Photographers's reply:

Thanks for leaving us a review, Tisha! We were happy to help you with all of your wedding photography needs and are happy to hear that your photographers were amazing to work with :) Congrats on tying the knot <3

R
Renee

Getting married on 09/21/2019

I loved Classic Photographers! It was super easy to set up a payment plan. Choosing a photographer was hard only because there were so many great ones to pick from. Riley K. Was my photographer and she was amazing and super easy to work with! I 100% recommend Classic Photographers

Classic Photographers's reply:

The team is very much happy to hear about your review Renee! We like to make everything possible for all of you on your wedding day! We set professional standards of photographers to deliver high-quality photos for all of you! We are glad that you had fun working with us! We are pleasured to capture your wedding day! Congratulations on your wedding day <3

S
Sara

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Loved Classic Photographers

We loved having Classic Photographers at our wedding. They were professional and attentive and got every shot we asked for!

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Sara! Classic Photographers is so happy that you had a wonderful experience with us! Thank you for choosing us to capture your wedding day! We love being part of it! Congratulations!

Angela
Angela Parkins

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Classic photography

Can’t wait to have u apart of my special day

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Angela, this is amazing! We also can't wait to capture your special day and be part of it! It will be a great pleasure for the team! Thank you for trusting us and choosing us to do your wedding needs! Congratulations in Advance Angela

Rabecca
Rabecca

Married on 08/10/2019

Vic and Becky wedding

Christie and her team were absolutely amazing and accommodating to my big party and family members and friends. They went above and beyond to capture all the great moments. Will definitely recommend them to anyone getting married. And wow, is Christie great at picking locations 👍👍

Nicole
Nicole Olesnevich

Married on 08/03/2019

Great flexible company

Great experience with this company! We swapped our wedding from PA to FL due to my husband’s job and they were able to get us a new photographer in the new area! Such a quick turn around for all the pictures as well and really affordable!

Melissa
Melissa Jordan

Loved them!

Our photographer was amazing! He catered to our every need! I cannot say enough.

Classic Photographers's reply:

It's great reading how professional our photographers are! Thank you for writing this Melissa, it means so much to our entire team.

Jenna
Jenna Beth

Simply Amazing

My photographer was Sarah and she brought along another great photographer. They arrived in plenty of time to familiarize themselves with the venue before having to start any pictures. They made sure to get all of the setup pics before and then split up appropriately to make sure that everything was covered. They were really upbeat and just as excited as we were. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for photography. I had them for 8 hours and they did EVERYTHING asked of them and more. She also kept contact with me before the wedding to ensure we stayed on the same page. My experience was nothing short of AMAZING! We cannot wait to the all of the pictures.😍

E
Ellysa Pacia

Great work

We had two great photographers that were
friendly, reliable and professional. They captured so many moments we loved.
So glad we decided to so with Classic Photographers for our wedding day.

Kirsten
Kirsten

Can’t Say Enough Good Things

I really can’t say enough good things about our experience with Classic Photographers! We planned a destination wedding and they made it easy to find a great local photographer and videographer. Our photographer had several phone calls with us and did their research by going to check out our chosen picture places and venue a couple weeks prior to the wedding. We were one of the “lucky” ones to have rain on our wedding day and they really went with the flow and hustled to make some outside pictures work for us. We also wanted some cool sparkler photos and they came prepared to do whatever needed to get the shots we wanted. Using a national company that contracts out top notch photographers really puts your mind at ease, when you are planning a wedding in a place you aren’t that familiar with... I would definitely recommend them!

Classic Photographers's reply:

Wow, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience Kristen. This means so much to us and our future couples looking to book with Classic. It is awesome to read about our CP photographers in action, we hope we get to work with you again in the future life photo shoots :)

Reyna
Reyna

Amazing Day Captured Exceptionally

I had an amazing experience with Classic Photographers! First off, I got a great deal by purchasing a package during Christmas deals. At first I had trouble making payments, but the chat box personal were extremely helpful and amicable in solving this problem. Essentially, I needed to be on google Chrome for that one aspect of the website to work. After that, making payments online was extremely easy and flexible.

Dan S and Lisa were amazing photographers. It felt like I had good friends helping me capture my amazing day. They had fun with us creating memories and sharing a laugh with me when my veil nearly flew into Lisa's face. Truly wonderful. Highly reccomend.

After the event, my photos were online and edited quickly. They even sent me a link which I could share with my family easily. Made it simple to share thousands of photos. Spectacular experience from beginning to end.

Classic Photographers's reply:

We are so ecstatic that you were able to get one of our promos! We aim to make the wedding process as easy as possible and we are so honored you chose us

Christy
Christy

Amazing Experience!

The photographers were so easy to work with! I was told that the photos would be ready in about 2 weeks and I got them in 3 days! They turned out great for it being such a hot day outside!

Classic Photographers's reply:

So lovely to read that you were pleased with the turnaround time! Our editing team works every day to improve and get you your photos ASAP. Thank you for writing this review Christy!

mackenzie
mackenzie

Great work!

We had the pleasure of working with Mary S. And Jeremiah. They were very professional, friendly, and extremely hard working. They did an excellent job, and had great ideas for shots. Due to their attentiveness and work ethic, they captured all the big moments, as well as many others, at our wedding. Their work provided us with photos we can look back upon and relive the day.

M
Melissa Ball

Married on 07/19/2019

Just love!!

I couldn’t have been happier with my choice! Cory and his wife in the Cincinnati, OH are just amazing people! They were so fun and easy to work with! Also Classic Photographers has a great payment plan to help make it easier to pay for the package you want with special add ons!

Classic Photographers's reply:

We love hearing that our amenities made the wedding planning process easier for you! Thank you for mentioning your CP photographers in your review, this is so helpful for us

Rayquel
Rayquel

Married on 07/14/2019

Love my pictures

I just left my pictures they turned out great

We

Marquise
Marquise

Married on 07/14/2019

Excellent photoghers

The photographers captured our grandkids and every memorable moment

Kallista
Kallista Myers

Married on 07/13/2019

I had a great experience with Classic Photography. Tony B was my photographer and was very professional and patient with my famiky!

Had a great experience. Tony B. , was an amazing Photographer and very patient with my family!

Classic Photographers's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Tony and the photo, and mentioning him by name! We love reading these testimonials!

Cody
Cody Karst

Married on 07/13/2019

Super impressed!!

Classic Photographers was EXCELLENT! They paired us with a great photographer, their customer service has been amazing, AND we got our pictures in a week and they were FABULOUS. Very impressed and would highly recommend!

Classic Photographers's reply:

What an amazing review Cody, thank you for taking the time to write this! We love having David on our teams and feel so lucky to have amazing couples like you choosing Classic for their big day!