Back to Clockwork

480 Reviews for Clockwork

Featured
Michelle Brady

Married on 05/18/2019

Unbelievable Performance by Clockworks Boston!!!

Wow! Clockworks Boston exceeded my expectations by far and was one of the highlights of our wedding! They got everyone on the dance floor and kept them out all night long! They are an extremely talented group of artists. Ron was very easy to work with and made it a seamless night. Our guests were all commenting on how it was one of the best bands they have seen at a wedding! I would high recommend this band if you want to have the best wedding!

Clockwork's reply:

Michelle, thank you so much for your kind words. We had a blast, too! Have a wonderful honeymoon; best to you and Scott in the future!

Kathleen Keenan

This band is GREAT!!!

Clockwork New England played at my daughter's wedding last week. I cannot say enough about how great they were! Ken was so easy to work with and WOW! What a voices he and Nicole have! They and the band were incredible and the dance floor was rocking all night! I highly recommend them!

John K, Father Of The Bride

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Wow! What a fantastic band.

All of our guests, from the bride and groom's age to parents and grandparents were up on the dance floor. We couldn't have had a better time. Great band and great people to work with.

Ronald
Ronald Newman

Enthusiastic and energetic

As the father of the bride, I couldn't have been more pleased with the band. The quality of the music overall and, especially, the singers' voices, was wonderful. They were very enthusiastic and energetic and kept the party at a high energy level throughout. I didn't deal with the band directly, but those in the family who did found them good to work with. I recommend them to anyone who wants a lively and fun dance party.

Michael Fleisher

Married on 06/16/2019

A wailing sax, two great vocalist, rockin songs and flexible staging = a fantastic wedding reception

From sound tech to Ron, the group leader, they were fantastic. Great song selection, wailing sax, beautiful male and female lead vocalist, wonderful musicians, long sets that had everyone up and dancing (including the brides 95 year old grandmother).
Very flexible and easy to work with. The outdoor had to be moved indoors due to rain so the ceremony took place in the same room cocktails and the buffet was to be served and the band and dancing were going be located. They worked around the last minute change ( chatting with the wedding coordinator at midnight/ day of the wedding to coordinate things) and set up, unobtrusively, in stages so the ceremony, cocktails and food service moved smoothly. They were ready to play on time and everyone loved dancing to their music and song. They also put together a streaming playlist we requested for the cocktail hour. Great people to work with and most importantly dance to and celebrate a joyous occasion. An unqualified recommendation to anyone considering engaging them.

Clockwork's reply:

Michael, thank you so much for your kind words! Dovi and Johanna's wedding was quite a smash hit, in spite of the weather.

S
Sue S

Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing reception!

Clockwork Boston BEST wedding band ever! Fabulous to listen to, entertaining to watch, and we had a full dance floor til the end! So fun! Highly recommend! Thank you so much!

Michael
Michael Hannon Tierney

Married on 05/04/2019

Clockwork is the one for you!

Clockwork exceeded any and all expectations for our wedding. They were accommodating, friendly and were perfect in regards to their musical performance and crowd interaction. They were diverse in their musical selections, and really know how to rock a dance floor. They definitely were one of the best parts of our wedding night, and everyone who was there cannot stop talking about the band!

~M&M

C
Colleen

Married on 04/27/2019

Puts on a party like you've never seen...

We had Clockwork New England at our wedding last month, and INCREDIBLE is an understatement. They are top notch entertainers, and blew us and all of our guests away. Ken and Nicole are unreal, not to mention everyone else in the band being so beyond talented. We are still continually hearing that they are hands-down the best wedding band anyone has seen.

The entire planning process also could not have been easier with Ken and Ron. We truly couldn't speak higher of Clockwork New England. We love you all!

Matt V

Married on 04/20/2019

Hands down, The Best!!

Unbelievable. These guys made the party- They had everyone up dancing, I can't tell you how many people came up to us that were blown away by the band. Only thing we could have asked for was a longer night!

Jamie Reilly

Married on 04/20/2019

Book ClockWork Boston immediately if you want to have the best wedding ever!

Booking Clockwork Boston was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. Their prices are incredibly reasonable and you get SOOOO much more than what you pay for. Every single guest commented on how amazing the band was and multiple people have asked me for the contact info to book for future weddings. I love how the male lead singer interacts with the crowd and dances/sings with us on the dance floor. They were the highlight of our reception. I am so happy we were fortunate enough to have them at our wedding.

Jennifer

Married on 04/13/2019

Entertaining and professional

Clockwork Boston was personable with our guests and really made our reception fun! Our guests all made it a point to tell us how much they LOVED the band. They were incredibly professional and helpful in the planning process leading up to our wedding.

Clockwork's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer! We had a great time, too. It was so nice performing for you and all of your guests. Best of everything to you and Kevan!

D
Deb Wight

Married on 01/12/2019

Do not miss this option

My son’s wedding was fantastic. This band was a significant contributor to that success. They got everyone on the dance floor and most people never left. Incredibly entertaining and a huge reason why the guests felt super appreciated and had a incredibly great time. They do not compare to even the best DJ. They facilitated the wedding without a flaw. The lead singers were fantastic and really rocked the audience with on the floor entertainment. Can’t say enough good things about this band. I got tons of compliments and had friends inquire about their availability for their children’s weddings.

Maggie

Married on 01/12/2019

Best decision we made

Next to deciding to marry one another, the the best decision my husband and I made was deciding to hire Clockwork Boston for our wedding day. Ron was incredibly easy to work with leading up to the date and super helpful in planning. The music at our wedding was absolutely incredible. Our guests could not stop dancing- and the dance floor was packed the entire evening. Our family and friends cannot stop gushing about how incredible the music was -- and many are brainstorming the next event for which we could hire Clockwork Boston. We can't thank this incredibly talented group enough for making the night so memorable!

StephTom
Stephtom Freed

Married on 01/06/2019

Fantastic!

Hard to put into words just how awesome and amazing this band is! They had our guests dancing the entire night. Not only are they extremely talented, but they are a delight to work with. Highly recommend.

Beth
Beth

Married on 12/31/2018

The best investment of our wedding!!!

What can I say? Ken and Danielle and their entire band were so incredible- they made our wedding such a fantastic and memorable night and I will never forget it. First off my now husband, Keith and myself only viewed one band which was Clockwork New England before deciding about half way through their set that this was it- we had to have them. Not only are they so talented vocally but their guitarist and saxophonist give so much dimension to the sound. We got married on New Year’s Eve at the Beauport hotel in Gloucester and they made it their goal to get everyone in the party mode and dancing all night long- even some of our older more reserved family members were cutting a rug! If you were on the fence between a DJ and a band I cannot recommend Clockwork more. A band brings so much more to a wedding that DJ ever can and Ken and Danielle are phenomenal vocalists and so engaging with the crowd. Please look them up and go check out one of their gigs near by- you will not be disappointed. And for a new year’s wedding I thought the price was very reasonable! I will never stop talking about you guys- you made our whole wedding come to life. And Ken as you said, we’ll always have Scoreboards!

Kristyn Kelly

Married on 12/31/2018

NYE Wedding 12/31/2018

Ron and the entire Clockwork Boston Band were incredible! We had a large NYE wedding right outside Boston and knew we wanted to keep everyone on the dancefloor until the early hours of the morning. They exceeded our expectations! Countless guests approached us during and after the wedding to ask us who are band was and commented on how talented, high-energy, and versatile they were. Ron was extremely professional and responsive and worked with us throughout the year to customize portions of our playlist and edit special songs that we selected for our individual dances. Clockwork made our wedding an epic party that we will never forget! Highly recommend!

Susan
Susan

Married on 12/28/2018

Best Band Ever!

We recently had the band Clockwork New England play at my daughter’s wedding. They were such an exceptional band! The dancefloor was packed the whole time and EVERYONE at the wedding were raving about them after. The MC Ron did an fantastic job introducing the bride and groom and wedding party and kept the schedule going. He spoke several times with the Bride and Groom ahead of time to get their music choices. My only regret was the time went by too fast! A premier band like Clockwork New England is a must for a successful wedding event. You won’t be disappointed!

S
Steve Keane

Married on 12/28/2018

Best Decision We Made

Working with Ron and Clockwork New England was outstanding. Our wedding was the 4th wedding Clockwork has played for my family, and as always, they did not disappoint. Because we had seen them before and knew how good they are, we actually picked our wedding date based around Clockwork NE's availability, and it was the best decision we made. Their set list kept the party going all night and people of all ages (20-90 years old) were able to enjoy it. The mix of music and their musicianship is second to none. We have talked to a lot of our guests since our wedding and everyone's favorite part, by far, was "the band". We can't say enough positive things about working with Clockwork NE and the show they put on. We HIGHLY recommend them!

L
Liz Taddei

Married on 12/07/2018

Equisite! Everyone, "Lovedd the band!!!"

Ron and the band were one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We found Clockwork Boston from friends of mine who attended a few weddings that the band did over the past few years. They are unforgettable and had the whole guest list from Grammy to our 3 year old nephew on the dance floor. Since this is most likely your first wedding that you are putting together, it helps working with vendors that have expertise and familiarity within the industry. Ron really made the wedding experience/planning so easy and fun! They were able to play all of our songs from our first dance, Adele "Love Song", to our Father of the Bride and Mother of the Groom songs. Ron also kept the day upbeat and helped keep us to our timeline. The ceremony and reception had a great flow all led by Ron and we could not be more grateful. So happy to have them be part of our special day and definitely recommend them to anyone in search of a stellar, upbeat, fun, kind band! :)

Michelle Russillo

Married on 11/24/2018

Best band ever!!

Clockwork Boston is the best band ever! It was the best time of our lives. The band made the wedding perfect. I expected a lot, but clockwork went way above and beyond our expectations! The dance floor was packed from start to finish and my phone is blowing up with compliments about clockwork and how it was the best wedding they had been to, and this is all due to Ron and his professional and incredible musicians. If you are looking for a band for your wedding, you will be making a huge mistake if you do not hire this band! I can assure you no one compares! I miss them already!

Jacqueline

Married on 11/24/2018

If you want the best wedding ever, you NEED Clockwork Boston!

I cannot express enough how amazing it was to have Clockwork Boston perform at our wedding. Not only were they incredibly accommodating and easy to work with, they rocked the dance floor all night long. They exceeded all of our expectations, and even let the groom get up on the mic and perform a couple Billy Joel songs (it's one of our party traditions). Their song list is miles long, and they had everyone from ages 5 to 95 dancing and having a great time. I gave them total control over what to play and how to run the night, and I'm so glad I did. These guys are professionals and know how to put on a show. They also did a beautiful job playing our ceremony music. I would definitely recommend Clockwork Boston to anyone looking for a wedding band that can pretty much do anything. Can't thank you guys enough!

L
Lisa Burns

Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Entertainment

Couldn't have chosen a more professional, talented and amazing band. Everyone was incredible to work with from Ron Barth to Ken the singer. Wedding was bumping all night long. Hiring Clockwork New England was the best decision! Would definitely recommend then to everyone. My quests couldn't stop raving about them,

R
Ross Fishbein

Married on 10/28/2018

Excellent Band

They were professional, accommodating, flexible, and got everyone, and I mean, EVERYONE, on the dance floor.

Kyla

Married on 10/26/2018

Best wedding band in Boston - you’ll be in good hands!

Booking Clockwork Boston was one of the best decisions we made early on in our wedding process. My husband and I planned from abroad, so it was important to us to have vendors we could trust with minimal direction. Ron got us from the absolute beginning, and removed all stress of the music (which is very important to my whole family) from the entire planning period.

Ron and the entire Clockwork Boston crew really brought our wedding to the next level. I can’t compliment their timing, ability to get the party going, or most importantly talent enough! We have a lot of professional musicians in our family, including the maid of honor who is an Opera singer by trade. Even our toughest critics were floored by their talent! What’s more, Ron’s perfect MC-ing was there to help smooth over any tension after our reverend had nearly passed out during the ceremony (you can’t plan everything! ) thankfully, clockwork Boston was there to get people up and dancing and within minutes any snafu was forgotten in the place of a fun, awesome, dance party. The lead singer’s energy, performance, and voice were impeccable. Absolutely the best wedding band in Boston! People talked about the band all night and I’m sure will for years to come. We are some of the first of our friends to get married, and I hope I get to see them again at my friends weddings in the future! Go ahead, book Clockwork Boston today and rest easy knowing your wedding’s music will be top notch.

Thank you Ron and Clockwork Boston!

Maria

Married on 10/26/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Our wedding was a hit because of them! Everyone can’t stop telling us how much they enjoyed our wedding and how the band was outstanding. They had the crowd on their feet right from the start before we even had dinner, people couldn’t wait to get out and dance! Ken was lively and really knows how to engage the crowd! I wish we could do it all over again!