Back to CMAX Photography

5 Reviews for CMAX Photography

S
Sarah

Married on 11/11/2011

CMAX photography was a perfect experience for us at our wedding. They are a husband and wife team who really know what they are doing. We met with them about a year in advance and they did an awesome engagement photo shoot anywhere we wanted them to go. They have an eye for any idea you can think of. It has been such a pleasure working with them from start to finish. We got married last Saturday and it was the most beautiful night of my life and thanks to CMAX they captured it all. They are awesome at capturing the little moments and making them look surreal. They are constantly coming up with new ideas and have such a fun, sexy look! We just absolutely loved them. Its only day 3 of our marriage and some sample photos are already up on their website. They work great with color and black and white. I seriously just can't not say enough great things about these two. They are highly recommended and a 5 star service! Thanks CMAX

J
Julie

Married on 09/25/2010

If I could give more stars I totaly would. Coby and Diane did such an amazing job. Not only are they the kindest people you ever want to meet they go above and beyond. My pictures were more beautiful then I ever dreamed they would be. They were taking pictures from the time I had my hair done until there were no more pics to be taken. Brides take it from me if you can splurge in one place make sure it's with your photographer, these are your memories. You will not be able to remember that day so make sure you have someone who is going to go the extra steps to get all the special moments you will want to keep fot the rest of your life.

E
Emily

Married on 12/06/2009

We LOVE CMAX! Coby and Diane are a husband and wife team from Alton, Illinois. They attended our wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico in December 2009. While the expense that goes toward photography is a tough one to swallow, your photos are truly the one thing you can take with you from your big day. (And it goes so fast! ) You will treasure CMAX's gorgeous, non-traditional photos for a lifetime. If you're going to splurge at all, we feel photography will give you the biggest return. We can't say enough about how great CMAX is.

L
Laurie

Married on 09/06/2008

My husband is from the St. Louis area and now lives in Dallas, which is where i grew up. Our wedding was going to be in Dallas, but I wanted Keith to feel like it was just as much his wedding as mine. When I asked him what the one thing that he wanted most for our wedding, he said CMAX Photography. They have taken pictures for almost everyone in Keith's family including the wedding of his dad & step mom, both of his sisters, and our best friends so we knew their work and them very well. We did not even think twice about flying them to Dallas to be a part of our wedding because the quality of their work is so amazing. I have never seen nicer wedding pictures and photo albums. They have a variety of packages to fit all needs. They were absolutely amazing to work with and during the wedding, we hardly knew they were there. Since they had worked with Keith's family so many times before, it felt more like they were family then a vendor at our wedding. I would recommend them to anyone no matter where you live. Thanks Coby and Diane for making our wedding a night to remember.

J
Jacqueline

Married on 06/07/2008

Our wedding day would not have been the same without Cmax. They are truly amazing. I am obsessed with looking at our pictures. They are wonderful at capturing special moments through out the day. They are a husband and wife team and they work great together and they make the day about the bride and groom not about them. They love learning about the couple. They also shoot wonderful romantic shots, they do this wonderful shot called "Painting with Light" and they were my favorite shots from the day. My husband and I had a blast experimenting with them. I would highly recommend them and I look forward to working with them through out our journey as husband and wife.