Back to Cobblestone Creek Country Club

33 Reviews for Cobblestone Creek Country Club

Featured
Julie

Married on 06/23/2018

Colleen and Alex were such a pleasure to work with in planning our wedding at Cobblestone. They were very accommodating and helped our vision for the day come to life! From the gorgeous golf course, the flowers and the idilic bridges to the beautiful renovations in the ballroom, this was the perfect venue to create a magical night. Our guests are still raving about the amazingly delicious food, attentiveness of the staff, and the stunning location of the property. We would recommend Cobblestone a thousand times over!

P
Patricia Claus

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Gorgeous setting and very accommodating.

This is one of the most beautiful settings you can imagine. My daughter had her reception at Cobblestone and when my husband and I were looking at venues, I was very excited to show him Cobblestone. Hands down he was in agreement. Colleen was very accommodating with our requests and goes the extra mile for you. They provide access to golf carts for pictures on the bridges and the course an extra perk. We thoroughly enjoyed our day. I would highly recommend this venue.

Joe
Joe Segrue

Married on 07/27/2019

Easy, Simple, Beautiful Wedding

They do have a minimum you have to meet, but it the lowest minimum I saw when looking at venues. The food was the best food I have ever had at a wedding. The course was gorgeous, and so was the gardening on the outside patio. The event space is large and you don't feel congested at all. The club is super flexible with pictures, not a whole lot of restrictions. They have recently updated the ballroom to and it looks awesome.

M
Megan Berliner

Married on 06/28/2019

We highly recommend Cobblestone Creek Country Club!

As a wedding planner, beyond the beautiful location, it was important to me to work with a venue coordinator that was responsive, kind, flexible (with budget, decor and timing options), knowledgable and reliable. Colleen was all of those things and was sincerely reassuring as I transitioned to the bride role! The venue has invested in several recent improvements to the facility as well (carpet, chairs, dance floor etc.). The food was so delicious. Three weeks later we're still hearing how awesome the food and service was at our wedding. We would highly recommend Cobblestone Creek Country Club!

Link to our wedding photos: https://www.katiefinnertyphotography.com/blog/2019.7.17. Cobblestone-creek-country-club-wedding-megan-kevin

M
Mariah Bianchi

Married on 06/01/2019

Great venue to have wedding without breaking the bank!

Cobblestone Creek has a beautiful reception area and breathtaking grounds. It was the total package: updated, clean, fancy and affordable!

Colleen and the Cobblestone staff were always very helpful and responsive. Any questions I had leading up the big day were always answered. I would recommend CCCC for anyone wanting an upscale wedding.

Gina
Gina Trotta

Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful Venue

Colleen and Claire were amazing! All of the staff were very attentive and helpful. The food was delicious. The venue looked beautiful and things could not have gone any smoother!

T
Taylor

Married on 10/06/2018

Colleen was so great to work with! The day of the wedding went so smooth and the service was fantastic. My guests loved the food and the service the venue provided.

Lucy
Lucy Fernandes

Married on 09/30/2018

Country Club Wedding

Beautiful location, excellent service and we are very happy to have celebrated our union there.

Kathryn

Married on 08/25/2018

Cobblestone was more than the perfect wedding venue, it was a dream come true. The event coordinators were so easy to work with and did such a wonderful job. The view is spectacular, the food was unbelievable and everything went exactly as we had hoped! I would absolutely recommend this venue to any future brides.

T
Tracey

Married on 08/11/2018

Overall great to work with. Did a fantastic job planning all the way through the actual wedding. So responsive to emails/calls/concerns. Gorgeous location, delicious food. All in all it was everything I wanted!

H
Hayley

Married on 07/28/2018

The staff at Cobblestone Creek Country Club were phenomenal, especially Colleen & Alex. Our wedding was perfect thanks to their attention to detail and willingness to make our vision come to life. The serving staff was professional and helpful to all guests. They made our day as easy as possible and worked well with all of our vendors. We highly recommend Colleen, Alex and the wonderful staff at Cobblestone Creek Country Club for any wedding!

P
Patricia

Married on 06/24/2018

When bride-to-bes are out and about trying to picture the day they've dreamed about for years and they walk out onto that patio of Cobblestone Creek Country Club, their dreams become a reality. This venue is PERFECT. The views alone are what brought me in, but then once you spend a little time working with Colleen and Alex... And then you taste their food... And then you see the amazing chandelier over the dance floor... The new chairs and carpets... And JUST EVERYTHING. My day was an amazing experience, that showed the flexibility and responsiveness without any extra stress to me when it started raining before the ceremony. All of my guests have RAVED about the food saying it was some of the best wedding food they have ever had. And the staff there was amazing!

S
Samantha

Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I had our wedding in June at Cobblestone Creek Country Club in Victor. Colleen, Alex and the amazing staff at Cobblestone helped to create our dream wedding and were absolutely wonderful to work with! Everyone was super friendly, and accommodating! Not to mention, it's an absolutely gorgeous place and the view is stunning!

Jen

Married on 06/02/2018

We knew as soon as we saw Cobblestone that we wanted to get married there. Colleen and Alex helped us every step of the way. The venue is beautiful, the food is delicious, and the service was outstanding.

Amber

Married on 10/21/2016

We recently celebrated our wedding at Cobblestone Creek on October 21st and can't say enough good graces about the venue, staff & food. Colleen Lukasik was an absolute pleasure to work with, extremely flexible with our requests, and always responded to emails in a timely fashion. A few days prior to the wedding we dropped off a bunch or decorations (centerpieces, dessert & card table, guest book, etc. ) and demonstrated how we wanted everything to look for our ceremony & reception. When I finally saw the room during bridal party introductions I was beyond pleased with the final product since it was exactly how I had envisioned it. We had a handful of guests with food allergies/preferences which proved as a non-issue for the fabulous kitchen staff. The waitstaff did a wonderful job bringing out dishes to the correct guest, both hot and delicious to eat. On more than occasion I've had family members and friends say how attentive the servers were throughout the evening. Originally, we planned for an outdoor ceremony but Mother Nature had other plans that day, resulting in an indoor setup equally as beautiful. If you're looking for a venue with lots of potential and ability to accommodate, Cobblestone is the place for you!

User6355240

2+ years ago

You cannot find another venue that will have a more picture perfect view off the back deck. The food was absolutely amazing, from the appetizers to entree ourselves along with our guest could not have asked for a better meal. The staff was accommodating and made everyone feel welcome at our wedding reception. The bar was awesome and with many specialty liquors we requested. Thank you Colleen for helping us have an amazing wedding day.

Alana

Married on 11/14/2015

Cobblestone Creek Country Club was by far the most beautiful venue we looked at for our wedding. The staff was absolutely amazing to work with and was very accommodating. I would highly recommend Cobblestone Creek CC.

User6023121

2+ years ago

Great staff! Wonderfully helpful and flexible as my ideas changed! So glad we chose her. Great price too.

Ariane

Married on 09/12/2015

Colleen and her team are wonderful! Every question we ever had was answered quickly and she did everything she could to make sure it was the wedding of our dreams!

Kira

Married on 06/13/2015

Working with Cobblestone was one of the best decisions we made! During the planning process we worked with Colleen, who was an absolute pleasure to work with. Colleen was extremely responsive and helpful with all of the little questions that come up during the planning process. She offered me great advice and ideas to help make our reception special. The day of the wedding was absolutely a breeze, in a large part thanks to the staff at Cobblestone. When we arrived they had decorated the reception room beautifully! Every member of the staff was smiling and so sweet to work with, they seemed to really enjoy being there. We also were able to enjoy the breathtaking views for pictures on the golf course, as well as our guests on their patio overlooking the course. There wasn't a bad view in the place! We chose the prime rib, prosciutto stuffed chicken and Chilean sea bass as our entree's, and they were absolutely delicious. Our guests couldn't stop commenting on how delicious their meals were, all served warm and cooked to perfection.

Overall, I would absolutely recommend Cobblestone to anyone looking at reception venue's in the Rochester, NY area!

User4934550

2+ years ago

Colleen was a pleasure to work with from the beginning to the end of our wedding planning. She was always available to help and answer questions. Everything was perfect the day of the wedding and set up just as we envisioned. The food was DELICIOUS and everyone raved about it for weeks after. It was a pleasure and great experience having our wedding receptionist cobblestone and with the staff.

Katrina

Married on 10/04/2014

I had a fall wedding set on this gorgeous elegant golf course. Everything about the venue was outstanding. The staff at Cobblestone Creek is beyond amazing and accommodated my every request. I can not say enough good things about the entire place. They made my dream wedding come true, even with an entire store room of decorations! The guests at my wedding still tell me that it was hands down the best meal they have had a wedding. You won't find another venue like this in Rochester.

Married on 06/30/2018

I held a bridal shower at Cobblestone Creek in the Lake Room. Colleen and Alex were a pleasure to work with. The room looked beautiful, they were very detail oriented and made sure the tables were set perfectly and that the gift and mimosa bar tables matched. The service was superb. The food was delicious and well presented. Overall, I was very happy with the event. (Only reason I gave a 1/2 star off on flexibility is because I wanted the shower on a Sunday but the club isn't open to events on Sundays.)

User4644007

2+ years ago

There are so many beautiful reception sites around but pulling into Cobblestone, everything just clicked with us. We worked directly with Colleen from start to fished. Everything was set up as I envisioned. Guests raved about the food, and we had the kitchen hold the food for nearly an hour during a guest medical emergency. The ceremony really did go by in the blink of an eye!

User5532890

2+ years ago

We were so pleased with our reception at Cobblestone! Colleen was easy to work with and very responsive to our e-mails throughout the wedding planning process. On our wedding day, we had golf carts waiting for us to tour the grounds and got beautiful pictures taken. The reception room was beautifully decorated and was exactly how we wanted it. Cynthia and Colleen made sure everything went smoothly throughout the evening. The views off of the patio were spectacular and our guests loved the setting. The food was delicious and we got so many positive comments about the meals. We would use Cobblestone again in a heartbeat!