Back to Coley Hall at The Liberty

Featured
hope

Married on 11/03/2018

Loved Coley Hall at The Liberty

We got married at Coley Hall and had a great experience. Cicely and Suzanne were easy to work with and very responsive during the planning process. Coley Hall was a great venue with a beautiful courtyard that we used for our ceremony. We moved inside for the reception and had the rustic charm and character we were looking for. All of our friends from out of town commented on how much they enjoyed Coley Hall and Elkin. I definitely recommend this venue for your wedding!

Tricia
Tricia Brickey

Married on 05/04/2019

Best venue ever!

We were so pleased to find this venue as it was absolutely beautiful, excellent service and food. I was constantly in contact with them regarding questions that I had about my daughter's wedding and concerns and they were very quick to respond and happy to accommodate all of our needs. Would definitely recommend this venue to everyone!

Coley Hall at The Liberty's reply:

Thank you so much. I think everything went well and all had a great time. I hope everyone is doing well!
cicely

Karen
Karen Sealey

Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing! Perfect wedding venue

We celebrated my daughter’s this weekend and it was perfect! They held the ceremony in the courtyard and the reception in Coley Hall and we could not have asked for a more perfect venue. The venue is unique and beautiful, the management was awesome to work with, the food was great and the servers worked hard to make sure everyone was taken care of. Would highly recommend!

User6066234

2+ years ago

We just had our wedding at The Liberty & we had an amazing time. They were not only helpful, but very easy to work with and very flexible. They were great about emailing us & answering our questions. We also got our food catered from them, and it was delicious & exactly what we asked for. Everything we needed was taken care of. They even set up a Bridal room for us with amazing lights & music on the day of.

I would definitely recommend this place for your wedding! We had an amazing day & loved every second of it.

The only thing that I would suggest for them is to have more room for other people in the wedding party to hang out and relax before the wedding. There is a basement, but it isn't finished yet & could easily be turned into a more comfortable place to be.

N
Nick & Steph

Married on 12/13/2014

We had our wedding reception held here on December 13, 2014 and everything was perfect! The staff was helpful in our planning and communicated with us during the whole process! We held our rehearsal dinner at The Liberty the night before as well and then we did some pre-decorating! Our guests were delighted the venue! Would highly recommend it!

User3989834

2+ years ago

Food is amazing
Venue is fantastic
Staff is Very helpful

My wedding was on March 13, 2014 held at The Liberty in Elkin and it was absolutely a dream.

A+ to the Liberty Thank you guys for everything!

K
Katie

Married on 05/23/2015

The Liberty is a gem of a venue in Elkin! The staff was great to work with and were flexible in accommodating our needs and requests. It's a perfect mix of old charm and new facilities, keeping the old character of the building with modern amenities. Douglas, Cicley and Erika were great to work with and we had so many compliments on the space and the food! Loved it!