Back to Epic Mountain Express

| Denver, CO See photos, pricing and details

5 Reviews for Epic Mountain Express

User5287339

2+ years ago

We called Colorado Mountain Express and let them know that we were having a Vail wedding with guests attending from all over the country. They gave us a coupon code that we put on our wedding website. It was nice knowing that our guests had options (rent a car, car pool, call the CME shuttle). I have personally used the CME shuttle service before and they make getting to/from Vail and the Denver Airport easy. Hint: if you are going to be dropped off in the Vail Valley, the cheapest place to be dropped at is the Vail Transportation Center. If someone can get you from there, it will save you some money.

J
Jennifer

Married on 06/24/2015

Our wedding was at Piney River Ranch, which is 10 miles on a dirt road through the mountains. CME was one of the few companies that makes the drive to the ranch. They were great to work with and the ride was perfect. Drivers were also very friendly and fun.

M
Marjorie

Married on 07/20/2014

Cole and the drivers of Colorado Mountain Express made my day stress free! Due to the location of our venue, we had to have vans transport our guests. All of our guests felt very safe and comfortable for the hour long drive on a bumpy road. Cole, the representative that I worked with, was very professional and responded quickly to each e-mail. The drivers made sure no one was left behind and the prices are very affordable.

J
Jennifer

Married on 07/14/2014

4.7

We had a small wedding and since the road to our venue was a dirt, winding, narrow, and mountain road with many drop offs we decided to play it safe and provided transportation so our guests could drink, have a good time, and not worry about getting back safely to the hotel. Booking transportation with CME was easy and they were really helpful. The customer service rep I spoke with was very friendly and helpful and quick to respond. Wedding day the drivers were on time to pick us up, coming and going.

My only disappointment was there knowledge of the length of time to and from the venue. The venue has a special pricing setup with CME as they go there often and I was a little disappointed they didn't provide better advice on the length of time it would take to get there. Our wedding ended up starting almost an hour and a half late because we were still waiting on transportation. Then at the end of the night they showed up early and made my guests load earlier than planned. I felt awful having to kick people out that were still having fun and the venue didn't close for another 45 minutes.

All and all it was a good decision though because it was even difficult for a car to get up the mountain without enough road clearance due to sitting water and branches on the road.

K
Kelly

Married on 08/16/2014

4.2

We got married at Piney River Ranch in Vail Colorado. It is 11 miles up a forest service road. Naturally we did not ask guest (most out of town) to drive up and back. CME was one of the few services that was willing to provide service up to Piney and one of two that provided vehicles that sat more that 6 people. They were prompt and helpful for the bridal party and guests. They were willing to add extra water for the ride. We also booked our exit vehicle through them. All of our drivers were great, funny, patient and flexible One of our drivers even stopped half way down the Mt so my uncle could give the car a constellation lesson! I would absolutely use them again.