Back to Colorado Party Rentals

Featured
Abbie

Married on 11/17/2018

Gorgeous rentals!

We used Colorado Party Rentals for our wedding on 11/17/18. They were such a pleasure to work with! The items they provided for our wedding were so beautiful, I wish I could have brought them home with us. We were able to look over everything we had picked at their showroom, just to be sure we liked everything. We would definitely recommend them for any event!

Tasha
Tasha Denham

Getting married on 10/06/2021

Wonderful every time!!

We have used Colorado Party for many company events. They are always amazing even when I call with an urgent I need 5 tables and 40 chairs the next day and its 4pm they made it happen. We absolutely love them and all the staff!

N
Natasha

Getting married on 12/31/2019

Great service and products.

I have used Colorado Party Rentals for several events and every time I have been blown away by their quality and customer service.

C
Casey Scherrer

Getting married on 10/08/2019

Excellent Service!

I feel completely taken care of with Colorado Party Rentals. I work in the wedding industry myself, and planning my own wedding has had some challenging moments. I'm very grateful to have Colorado Party Rentals to handle most of the elements that will make our wedding day beautiful and personalized. They are very responsive and have such a fantastic selection to choose from. I highly recommend them for anyone getting married in Colorado!

Sydney
Sydney Leiting

Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Work, Awesome to Work With!

Lindsey was so great it helping us pick out all the little (and big) things that really made our wedding so beautiful! She was super patient with us as we changed our minds or numbers even right before the wedding and was so accommodating. She gave great suggestions and helped us piece everything together. We loved working with them!

Denise
Denise McCullough

Married on 06/15/2019

Definitely would recommend!

The team was great to work with and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. They offer a great variety of products!

Deborah
Deborah Maresca

Married on 06/15/2019

Sporting event MTCC

Pricing was what made my final decision to rent. They were early with delivery and very fast at setting up. Loved the look and presentation of the tent, curb side appeal was fantastic.

Lucy
Lucy S

Married on 06/11/2019

Very responsive rental team

We rented chairs, glassware, and a large outdoor dancefloor from CPR and all went perfectly. Price was a factor in deciding who to rent from and I am confident that I got the best deal, and they were the nicest to work with as well.

Darren
Darren Duerksen

Married on 05/24/2019

Exactly as Planned

Colorado Party Rentals was very helpful, professional... And most importantly RELIABLE. They were even ahead of schedule to setup, and worked with us on some last minute additions to the order (and I mean last minute as the truck was being loaded!). Was very pleased with the service. Definitely recommended for a wedding or reception event. Flawless.

P
Pete Maynard Maynard Construction Services

Married on 05/14/2019

Know that everything is covered, even last minute

I have done large events for United airlines (5,000 + guests) and never a glitch, even last minute needs like heaters and canopies. They just take it in stride and provide. Very professional! The only ones I'll call.

Married on 05/04/2019

Affordable and great to work with

We hired CPR for our wedding at Washington Park Boathouse. The Boathouse has a couple equipment and delivery restrictions (everything needs plastic feet or wheels, nothing can be there before the start time on the permit) which they were able to accommodate no problem. We requested specific delivery and pickup times and the trucks showed up right on time in both instances, plus the guys were super quick setting everything up according to our layout. Our coordinator Stacey also had helpful suggestions for item quantities and was super easy to work with when we had to change a few things between initially reserving the equipment and the actual wedding day. Already recommended them to a friend!

Kathleen
Kathleen

Married on 03/23/2019

Convenient and easy!

Everything was quick and easy. Their website was so easy to use and had all of their products available to look at. Conveniently located and were able to get us in and get an estimate quick.

K
Kristin

Married on 03/08/2019

Thank you!

Great communication and did a great job

T
Tami

Married on 12/20/2018

Wedding Reception in Estes Park

We had to do everything long distance and Colorado Party Rentals was great! Anytime we needed to add or change anything they did it with no questions asked. Their pick up and delivery was excellent. I would high recommend them to anyone! Our daughter's wedding reception turned out beautiful!

Adrienne Swing

Married on 12/19/2018

CO Party Rentals Review

I've used Colorado Party Rentals several times for corporate events and am always very happy with the service, delivery, and product. Will continue to use them as my main vendor for party rentals. Thanks for all your great work!

Sergio
Sergio

Married on 12/15/2018

Highly Recommend!

This vendor was concise, timely, and very professional. I highly recommend.

Ashley

Married on 11/25/2018

Definitely Recommend

Caveat, I’ve only used CO party rentals for small parties but my experiences have been wonderful. From the moment I connected with someone in their office until everything was picked up- people are friendly and genuinely want to do a great job. They are quick to respond to questions and changes and work hard to accommodate you. Their products were great and I thought their prices were very fair.

P
Patricia Tubbs

Married on 11/15/2018

Making your event spectacular

The ease of navigating the website, the helpfulness of the staff in selecting the right furniture, the professionalism of everyone (including the delivery personal), and the gallery of photos from others events help make this my top and only choice when selecting a rental agency for my events! I love the rustic farm tables and large selection of chairs. And the shelf unit all helped us achieve a true casual elegance for some of the most powerful companies and people in the US. Everyone was extremely impressed with the look and feel of the event and I have Colorado Rentals to thank for it and for that I am extremely grateful. It is a definite in renting tables, chairs, and linens for all my future events. Thank you.

L
Laura Osborne

Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Rustic Chic wedding

CPR had everything we needed for our backyard wedding - vintage glasses, farm tables, linen runners. Our rep helped us pull it all together & it was gorgeous.

Taylor
Taylor

Married on 10/06/2018

Great Staff and Great Products!!

I have used their rentals for a few weddings I have planned and they always have a friendly and helpful staff of people as well as great products! I will gladly use them in the future for other events!
Taylor Strope, Mountainside Events

J
J Schmidt

Married on 10/05/2018

Took the stress out of our last minute planning

We planned 2 separate events -- a 20 person wedding for a Friday night, and a 100 person reception for a Sunday night -- in only 6 weeks and it was great working with Colorado Party Rentals. I loved that I could view and order everything online. The website was well organized and easy to use. I made LOTS of changes to my order and the folks at CPR we patient, prompt, and professional. When I had questions I communicated via email and they answered quickly with good advice. Additionally, I loved the quality of the items they provided and found that their selection was excellent. I would definitely use them again. It was the one area of the wedding planning that was really stress free.

Max Antonio

Married on 09/29/2018

Zero problems

They helped, gave advice, made a stressful situation just a little bit easier to manage. I never plan on getting married again but if I do.. , I will use them. Thank you

Aspen

Married on 09/15/2018

So responsive and helpful!

Colorado Party Rentals provided a large volume of rentals for my September wedding in Southern Colorado. Our venue was pretty rural and off-grid, so there were a lot of moving parts to make it all come together. They provided reception chairs, our dance floor, china, linens, flatware, goblets, and farm tables. Our contact was highly responsive, and worked with me on finalizing numbers and made great suggestions when needed. They have a beautiful selection of everything, and were highly professional in our interactions. 100% recommend!

L
Lllacomb

Married on 09/12/2018

Fabulous Company!

We have used their services for the past few years- always great!

T
Tami

Married on 08/11/2018

Long Distance Wedding Planning

We had to do everything long distance and the company was great!