Back to Conte Sound Productions

Alyssa
Alyssa Sybertz

Married on 04/20/2019

So Amazing!

Simply put, Kristen was awesome. She, her second shooter, and our two videographers arrived at the hotel while we were getting ready to do detail and getting ready shots. Of course I was worried about the boys being ready when they were supposed to be and such, and when Stephanie, the second shooter, came to say hello, she had already made sure that everyone had their boutineers pinned on properly and everything. This kind of describes how I felt the entire time, just in great hands. Kristen's energy is just amazing and we had a lot of fun with our posed photos. Kristen had shot at our venue countless times so she knew exactly where we should go, even though it was raining. The brothers who were shooting our video were so sweet too. I'm sure if our engagement photos were any indication our wedding photos are going to be amazing, and I can't wait to see them! I highly recommend Conte Sound for your photo and video!

N
Nicci

Married on 07/14/2018

Kristen is truly one of a kind! If I could give her 10 stars I would! I knew I wanted to book her from the moment I met her. I knew her photos were beautiful from looking on her website but her personality is what really sold me. Not only is she professional, but she is extremely kind and warm and genuine. You can trust that she is going to take care of you on your big day and take amazing photos. She took beautiful pictures for our engagement shoot and I was just so excited for her to come back and do our Wedding. She pays such close attention to detail and she captured every single moment I wanted her to. I lost my father a few years ago and she was so empathetic to certain pictures I wanted that would include him in my day. There was a moment when I got really nervous before entering the church and she calmed me right down and made me feel so comfortable. It is the little things like that that really make an impact. We had a tight timeline to take all of our photos after the ceremony and she made sure to keep things moving while still getting every shot we wanted. She knows what she's doing! You feel like you were in such good hands the whole time. We used her videographers on the day of too and we haven't seen the video yet but we know it will be amazing! We are SO in love with her pictures I just can't believe how talented she is. My family and I are blown away at how many amazing shots she got. I don't know how I will ever narrow it down to my favorites! Not just an amazing photographer but a beautiful soul inside and out! Kristen I love you and thank you again from the bottom of my heart!

Kerri

Married on 07/13/2018

We were very excited from the start to work with Kristen and Tom because we had heard so many great things about them. It seemed like everyone we spoke to that knew them had only incredible things to say while also praising how nice they are. Well, Kristen and Tom didn’t disappoint. As for being nice... Take it this way, if we didn’t desperately need them to take pictures and play music, they probably would have been in the wedding party. But seriously, they were very helpful and kept great communication with us leading up to our wedding. Most importantly, when it came down to our wedding day, they added the kind of structure and organization that we needed for it to be a success. They maneuvered greatly around last minute changes and indecisiveness to ensure that we were happy. And lastly, they were a major part in giving us the wedding we had always hoped for.

C
Courtney

Married on 12/09/2017

I am writing an overdue review for the amazing experience we had working with and getting to know Kristen, Tom and their team. My husband and I chose to work with Kristen and Tom because of their breathtaking portfolio, rave reviews and very reasonable prices. We chose to have two photographers, one videographer, up-lighting and DJ services (ceremony and reception music) through Conte Sound Productions. We also had a very fun engagement photo session with Kristen in the months leading up to our wedding.

On the day of our wedding (12/9/17), Kristen arrived at my hotel and even helped me get ready, and calmed my nerves. It snowed on the day of our December wedding. The photographs she captured are nothing short of amazing. Some of our photos are now featured on the wall of, and in the advertisements for, our wedding venue. Kristen was present for every need we had throughout the entire day and evening, right down to helping to fix the bustle on my gown. Tom provided wonderful music for our wedding ceremony and reception. We chose to have expedited processing on our photos and we had the entire album of over 1,000 photos available to us in just a few days. Also, the photo quality of our photographs that we had printed through Kristen is noticeably incredibly high. The cost of ordering prints was also very reasonable, especially for the impeccable quality of the prints. We have many of the photos hanging in our home, and gave may of them as Christmas gifts to our family, just two weeks after our wedding.

We cannot thank Kristen and Tom enough, and we cannot recommend their services highly or strongly enough. They are the very, very best.

D
Dani

Married on 07/16/2017

Kristen and Tom are AMAZING! We got the package that included photographer, second shooter, DJ, and photobooth with the addition of Tom singing during dinner. All throughout the planning process, both Kristen and Tom were available to answer any questions we had and/or to make suggestions as to what would work best during the wedding day. We have a bit of an eclectic music taste and Tom had or was able to get every important song we were looking for. He sang during dinner - which was a surprise to most of our guests - and everyone loved it! He has a fantastic voice and the singing made our dinner feel so much more special than just playing something in the background. Once the party started, it never stopped! Tom kept the dance floor going all night and had such a feel for the music we wanted that it almost felt like he was reading my mind as to what we wanted to dance to next. Our guests loved the photobooth and the book of photos were an absolute riot to look at the morning after!

I cannot say enough about how amazing Kristen was as our photographer, and how great it was to have a second shooter as well. The groomsmen were able to get a bunch of pictures before the ceremony, and Kristen got some great getting ready shots with the girls, and both photographers were amazing during the ceremony and reception. Kristen organized photos that truly captured our personalities and I love that so much more than overly posed formal photos! Our preview pictures look incredible and I can't wait to see the rest. Kristen and Tom went above and beyond for us all day - Kristen even drove two of my bridesmaids to the venue when we realized we wouldn't have enough space for everyone in the car we had! It truly felt like we had friends there to photograph and DJ our wedding, and I cannot say enough about how wonderful they are! Look no further than Kristen and Tom to make your day the best day. They are the best!

Kim

Married on 12/18/2016

Kristen Conte is fantastic to work with and an extremely talented photographer! She made the planning process very enjoyable and always responded promptly. Her enthusiasm the day of our wedding made us feel so special and this is apparent in our amazing photos! She even took the time to fix my dad’s tie before he saw me for the first time so that she could capture that moment perfectly.
Kristen was recommended to us by a friend and we were delighted to find a top notch photographer with customizable package options to fit our price range. The one-stop-shopping was a great benefit. We booked Tom Conte as our DJ as well and he was equally wonderful to work with. He sang beautifully and kept the dance floor hopping and was so good about checking in with us during the night to make sure everything was how we wanted it.
One thing that makes the Contes stand out from other vendors is how flexible and accommodating they are to requests and questions – they truly want to provide the best service to their clients!
We have already recommended them to another friend who has also signed with them.

Kelly

Married on 07/18/2015

From our first meeting to the wedding day Kristen was such a joy to work with. She was personable and kind and easy to be around. She had great suggestions for our first look and always answered any question I had promptly. On the wedding day she was punctual and never made me feel anxious about her not being there. Not only was she personable but she was also able to keep the attention of our 10 groomsmen, which is definitely not an easy thing to do. She knew exactly how to capture our day, and knew exactly the look that I was going for. We also had a second photographer and videographer that we contracted through Conte sound and they too were personable. During the wedding they were out of the way but still capturing every moment. If you want a photographer that you do not have to have any reservations about then Kristen Conte and Conte sound is your photographer!

User4508370

2+ years ago

First off I want to thank you for making the trip from RI to CT to be our photographer. I cant thank you enough for being a part of our big day, and capturing moments we will cherish for the rest of our lives. You are the sweetest person and just your presence took away some of my anxiousness. The day before my wedding I had all these visions on what picture’s I wanted to take but come the big day I saw quickly I had no need to worry and you had everything under control. Mostly importanly thank you for helping put together our live edit. It was a tear jerker and we can not wait to see the rest of our photos. I cannot recommend you enough to future brides. With love Mr. And Mrs. Mark Ricardo

Ashley

Married on 09/21/2014

If you want the best kind of one-stop shopping, hire Conte. First off, they are so down to earth and cool, extremely easy to talk to, like you have known them for years! I hired them for: DJ, Photography, Videography, Uplighting, and Photobooth. Which is so convenient to have all the services from one vendor, rather than contacting a million people for each thing.
Photography: Kristen is so amazing, is not afraid to get down and dirty to get the best photos! She was so helpful doing things that photographers shouldn't even be worried about... She's like a quasi wedding planner/best friend/support system.
DJ/Music: Tom is wonderful! He was so personable and got everyone dancing! He had wonderful suggestions for music and fun activities that would engage the guests. And MAN, can that guy sing! I had people coming up to me thinking that we were playing a CD during the dinner, and then realized that he was singing old crooner songs that were unbelievably beautiful.
Photobooth: Awesome! They give you a little book at the end of the reception with the duplicate photos from people... So fun! Awesome props that aren't corny, all my guests thought it was one of the funnest parts of the wedding.
Videography: Fantastic! Joe was awesome and always right there capturing each special moment. I can't wait to see stuff I totally forgot about!

All in all, Conte is literally the best vendor I hired. I would recommend them to anyone who asks. I know you only usually hire a photographer for your wedding only, but I seriously would want Kristen to capture all of my life's special moments. Do yourselves a favor and hire them, you will not be sorry!

Amanda

Married on 10/20/2013

Kristen was awesome to work with! We loved the way our engagement pictures came out and she is fun to be around too! The day of the wedding several things went wrong and Kristen and her assistant Stephanie were wonderful at keeping me sane! She instantly made me feel better by showing me some of her pics of the decorated room and cake before I proceeded to the ceremony. I am so excited to see the wedding pictures and the dvd- as I know they will be more great, creative, original shots by Kristen! Xoxoxo

N
Nicole

Married on 10/12/2013

I couldn't have asked for a better team of wedding vendors! My husband and I met with Kristen and Tom, the photographer and DJ a year and a half out from our wedding. We actually booked their services before even having an actual wedding date that's how instantly we knew they were the perfect fit for our day. They were very flexible and travel out of state. They are located in Rhode Island and we live in Massachusetts. I'm still so amazed at their affordable pricepoint for such professional services. You can tell they truly enjoy what they do and take pride in the product they deliver. Tom surprised my entire wedding when he sang during dinner, so many guests keep remarking on his beautiful voice. He nailed it with his song choices and had my entire wedding on the dance floor! Kristen is a fantastic photographer with an extensive portfolio to view her work. She is so creative in her photography and captures such beautiful candid moments. We recieved a few teasers since our day and we were not disappointed! We haven't recieved our video yet from Kevin, our videographer, since it has only been 2 weeks from our wedding, but he was always there catching the important moments to the random improptu funny moments. I had a very very large wedding party and I was getting stressed out on the day trying to keep everyone organized. Kristen, Tom, and Kevin remained so professional and were able to keep everything moving and flowing. We were so blessed to have found Conte Sound Productions during our planning. And we would recommend their services to any bride and groom!

Nicole & Tom

J
Jessica

Married on 05/26/2013

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Kristen and Tom were, so this review will be straight to the point. If you want amazing photographs from an amazing artist with an amazing eye and amazing talent, hire Kristen. If you want an amazing MC, who keeps the party going, has an amazing feel for the crowd, an amazing singing voice for dinner (seriously, people thought he was a CD at first), and amazing energy, hire Tom. If you want an amazing dynamic duo that works together in unison to keep your wedding going perfectly (better than our venue did) and not only records your memories but help create them, hire them both. It’ll be your best decision ever.

Chelsey
Chelsey

Married on 06/30/2012

Kristen Conte and her team at ConteSound far exceeded my now husband and my expectations. Kristen is an unbelievable photographer who puts her heart and soul into every piece of her work. She has a vision that I feel many of the photographers we met with, lack. She ensures that you get the absolute best shots, shots that you can only dream of, shots that require her to crawl on her hands and knees if needed. She works hard to make sure each and everyone of her customers are happy, she also tries to ensure that the business transaction does not feel like one. I am lucky and blessed to say that during this whole process I have gained an unbelievable friend, not to say this happens in every situation, however this shows that Kristen is a real person, one that will make you feel comfortable. I strongly recommend Kristen to any bride that is looking for the best experience and the best photographs on their wedding day without breaking the bank. Our wedding day went beautifully, every detail was captured and every emotion is visible in the preview photos we have been shown. Kristen, her husband Tom, and the rest of their team went above and beyond in their work on the day of our wedding, they made sure that everything went smoothly and that I was doing well during the whole day. I may be biased but I truly believe her work is top notch and deserves recognition in every piece of bridal material out there. She is a doll and the best vendor decision I made!

xoxo
Chelsey and Rick

E
Erica

Married on 06/23/2012

Hands down, Kristen and her team are the best in the business. It is clear that they love what they do and will do whatever it takes to ensure your happiness. Kristen is so professional and will do whatever it takes to make sure you will be happy with your photos and on your wedding day. She makes you feel so comfortable and it's clear how much she loves what she does. As her portfolio shows, the photography is incredible. Kristen also did our engagement pictures and even though the weather didn't cooperate, she managed to take beautiful pictures and we had a lot of fun too!
Tom was our vocalist/DJ and he was also fantastic. He has an amazing voice and sang during dinner for us. We really wanted to make sure our guests stayed dancing and he definitely made that happen! Tom also designed and set up the lighting for our room. It looked so beautiful and we got so many compliments from our guests about how nice the room was.
Garret, the videographer made sure to capture every moment and was a blast to work with!

Overall, we could not have been more happy and they truly made our day as special as it was. Rob & I would highly recommend them and would guarantee that they would exceed your expectations!

H
Heather

Married on 09/02/2011

Kristen is such an amazing photographer and person! She was so helpful and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Our engagement session was so much fun and she kept us smiling the entire day. Our wedding day was high stress but I never worried about focusing on telling her the shots we wanted or worrying about missing anything important. Her associate Garret was just as much fun and amazing photographer. Best photographers ever!

Kristi

Married on 07/02/2011

I don't think you can get much better than Kristen! She was absolutely amazing, and though I've only gotten to see a few "teaser" photos, I know we're in for a huge treat with our pictures! She has a knack for making something regular look spectacular when she captures it on film. She's absolutely fun, creative, and an absolute pleasure. Hiring her for the wedding was probably the easiest decision we made!

L
Lauren

Married on 06/18/2011

Kristen is absolutely amazing. I loved every second of working with her. From the get go she made my husband and I feel comfortable with her. I described to her what we wanted from a wedding photographer and told her that her the examples of her work that we had seen seemed to fit the bill. I am so happy with Kristen! Not only were her rates completely reasonable but she was like a sister to me on the day of the wedding, offering support when I needed it but knowing when to just step back and take brilliant photos while we enjoyed ourselves! I could not say enough about Kristen and her work but I highly suggest you see for yourself!

Ashley

Married on 09/24/2010

If I had to give one word to describe Kristen Conte and her services it would be AMAZING! Her work is absolutely incredible! You will not be able to find another photographer like her for the cost!

Nickolas

Married on 09/24/2010

You will not find a better photographer than Kristen, guaranteed. Not only is she super fabulous- but extremely personable as well. She, unlike many other vendors out there, takes the time to get to know what you and your fiance are looking for on your wedding day. She works within your budget and makes sure everyone is nothing less than happy! She takes pride in her work and its very obvious that she absolutely loves what she does! Most importantly- you do not spend your whole wedding day taking pictures! Although she does take the time to make sure the formal pictures are nothing less that superb; Kristen makes sure that you and your new spouse are enjoying every part of your day! When we first saw our wedding pictures, we were in tears because she captured our day so beautifully! It was as if we were reliving the whole day all over again! I highly recommend Kristen Conte as a wedding photographer to everyone out there... I promise you will not be disappointed! We are so honored and blessed to have found her! Our wedding day would have not been what it was if she was not there capturing every special moment!

Amy

Married on 02/27/2010

We loved Kristen&Tom!

B
Beth

Married on 02/13/2010

Kristen was absolutely wonderful. She really listened to what my husband and I wanted. I personally do not like to be photographed and she knew that. She made it so easy. We didn't have a lot of posed pictures (because that is what I requested)but she captured every moment of our day. I never even knew when she was talking the pictures. Kristen's work is incredible and a great value. I highly recommend her.

L
Lisa

Married on 10/10/2009

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC..... Best photographer in Rhode Island.

C
Carrie

Married on 05/24/2009

Conte Sound is not just your run of the mill photo/video and musical needs business. They are a highly professional and trusting team who really care about their clients and art. They take the time to get to know your wants and needs and work with you to create the perfect experience possible. I cannot ever say enough about the integrity and flexibility of Kristen, Tom and Garret and the quality of work they produce. I am going on my 2nd year wedding anniversary and still look back at my gorgeous photos and feel like it all just happened yesterday. The most special moments on such a perfect day were frozen in time and I have Conte Sound/Kristen Conte Photography to thank. More recently Kristen did a shoot of my baby girl and again the photos are breathtaking and amazing. You can't go wrong on any level if you choose Conte Sound for your special event/photography needs!
They are worth every affordable penny spent!