Back to Corinthian Transportation

11 Reviews for Corinthian Transportation

C
Crissy

Married on 08/10/2018

My husband and I booked Corinthian Transportation for a 30 passenger party bus on our wedding day last month. They offered the best rate I could find (try to book them from a Bay Area wedding fair if you can)! I was in contact with Lani majority of the time regarding our reservation, and she was very helpful. The memories during our transportation from our ceremony to reception were actually some of my favorite memories of our whole wedding day! The party bus is massive, the round seating was very comfortable, they offered water and champagne, and we were able to play our own music. We transported all of our bridesmaids, groomsmen, photographer and videographer, and we had our own mini party before the reception! It was the one time we were able to spend with just our wedding party alone and we all had a blast! Would highly recommend Corinthian Transportation for party bus rentals!

K
kalindi

Married on 08/20/2016

Corinthian Transpiration were great and easy to work with. From requesting the quote online which only took 10-15 minutes to speaking with them on the phone, everything was smooth. I did not get the opportunity to step on the shuttle but from what I heard from my guests, they enjoyed the shuttle ride to the venue and back to the hotel. I really liked that they provided a one-way route options rather than forcing a minimum of say four hours to use them. That helped lower the costs significantly.

C
Cameron

Married on 05/02/2015

The shuttle service they provided was great! They called the venues ahead of time to make sure they knew all the rules and access codes. We didn't have to do anything! The day of, they treated our shuttle liaison with the utmost respect, and everything was on time. We loved these guys, and Jason was very helpful.

S
Sandi

Married on 07/26/2014

Absolutely the Best around " thank you John B" for all your patience, quality of service, and flexibility! You and your company are absolutely 2nd to none! We used Corinthian for shuttle services for our wedding guests and limo for the bride & groom. I received numerous compliments from our wedding guests on all the drivers for our event. Particularly Art & Luis! Thank you again for belong make our special day a huge success! Sandi

E
Elizabeth

Married on 03/29/2014

We did not have any issues on our wedding day they were on time and provided all the services we needed. We asked for a couple large umbrellas for me (bride) since it was supposed to rain on wedding day and they did provide!

User2716555

2+ years ago

We used Corinthian Transportation for our guests to be shuttled to our wedding. They were very flexible and accommodating, and even stopped by the drug store since there was some extra time so that one of the guests could pick up some cold medicine. My grandmother was on the shuttle, and she sat up front by the driver who didn't mind keeping her company on the long drive to the venue. We really appreciated the personal service they gave our guests.

M
Mary

Married on 08/04/2012

I've used this company several times for other events but recently we used them for our wedding. We hired a limo to pick us up to bring to the venue and also a shuttle to take our guests to and from the hotels and venue. Both arrived on time and the drivers were very professional and courteous.

Prior to the day my contact was Jason and he was willing to work with me and give me a good deal. He was good at answering my questions via email. I will continue to use this company in the future.

J
Joy and Stephen

Married on 11/05/2011

Corinthian Ground Transportation was awesome! We booked them thru limos. Com. We also visited their office to get a preview of the limo we chose. We ended up booking 2 limos thru them. One for a transfer to get me and bridesmaids to the ceremony and the other to transport our entire entourage to the reception. We love love love the champagne party bus limo. It was a hit! Very comfortable, especially for brides who have big dresses. It was like a bus so you can stand. Looked very nice on the inside. The only thing I regret was not having the stripper pole put in. We could have had a lot more fun pictures with the pole! =)

I don't remember our driver's names, but they were both very nice and made sure we were taken care of.

Katherine
Katherine

Married on 06/09/2019

3.6

Good service with a few hiccups

We hired a shuttle to bring some of our guests to our wedding from two separate hotels. The booking process was fairly smooth, however, there were a few mistakes that we had to clarify before signing the contract. Corinthian was very accommodating with changes we needed to make after signing the contract though, which was great.
We had agreed on a timeline with Corinthian so that the guests would not arrive at the wedding venue too early. Unfortunately this was ignored by the driver and guests arrived while the wedding party was taking photos, which meant there wasn't that 'wow' moment at the ceremony. Not a big deal, but a little annoying since we had tried to plan around that.
The other small issue was that the shuttle had the wrong names listed. Instead of 'Mike & Katherine's Wedding' it read 'Mike & Regina's Wedding', which confused some guests.

D
Diego

Married on 07/28/2017

1.3

Unprofessional and unreliable service. We were recommended this company by the venue where we hosted our wedding. It was far the most expensive company but we thought the quality of the vehicles and the marketed reliability would be worth the price (you don't want your guests to arrive late to your wedding, right?). Long story short, they not only messed it up on the day of our wedding sending one less 25-person bus but also proceeded to tell us it was our fault because we had ordered one less bus. They yelled at us on the phone and hung up the phone twice. It took me four emails back and forth including attachments of the reservation confirmation showing the correct number of buses to finally get them to accept their mistake. No apology or anything, just a, don't worry we won't charge you for the bus that never showed up! Do yourself a favor and hire a serious company. It is not worth having to send your family and friends in groups of 4 in random taxis to save the day.

A
Alyssa

Married on 07/07/2017

0.5

I booked Corinthian for the transportation of guests for my wedding last week. They were contracted to have two shuttles taking guests from the hotel to the venue. Fifteen minutes before the ceremony was supposed to start, I found out that one of the shuttles broke down and I only had 30% of my guests at the venue. When I called to see what was happening the employee at the dispatch had no idea what was going on and said she would call back. She never called back and I spent 20 minutes on hold trying to get someone to talk to me.
Corinthian never sent another shuttle to pick up the guests and people were forced to scramble to find another ride.
We then started our ceremony 40 minutes late in order to wait for guests who had planned to take the shuttles. If you don't already know, weddings are VERY expensive and 40 minutes' time equates to thousands of dollars.
After the wedding, Corinthian was contracted to have two shuttle pick up guests to take them back to the hotel. Still, only one shuttle was sent! They had 6 hours to rectify the issue and get another shuttle dispatched, and they still didn't do it.
I completely understand Corinthian has no control over breakdowns. They do however have control over how they handle the issue. This was handled so poorly and ruined my wedding day. Their lack of customer service baffles me and I cannot encourage others enough to choose another company. Oh and to top it all off, they still had the nerve to charge me because
"we cannot control vehicle breakdowns". I guess I just expected a little more empathy for them ruining the most important day of my life. Wrong.