Back to Cosmo Creations Entertainment

88 Reviews for Cosmo Creations Entertainment

E
Elizabeth

Married on 12/30/2017

These guys were awesome to work with from day one! Always quick to respond and made time to answer any of my questions. I got my form in to them on the day it was due and within 24 hours they provided the follow up needed to make sure all my song requests were correct. On the day of we couldn't have asked for more. Ceremony music was great, reception music great. Landon even ask for more specifics and accommodated those as wanted. Dressed appropriately and did a great job on the mic when needed. We got the photobooth and that was a hit as well. I truly would recommend this guys to anyone. Thank yall so much!

R
Rachael

Married on 10/14/2017

We are so glad we went with Cosmo Creations for our wedding! These guys could NOT be any more polite if they tried. They were a true pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. They quickly replied to all of our e-mails (or otherwise) every time almost immediately. They are professional and dressed professionally for the wedding. They listened to our requests and went above and beyond to make our day special. They even took outlandish song requests from our guests (like Broadway songs for example) and those moments ended up being some of the best and most fun of the night. We love Cosmo Creations and would tell anyone to use them. Not only that, but their price is VERY fair for all the services you get. We went with the larger package with the Photobooth and they send home with you (That same night) a book of the photobooth photos as a keepsake. You can't get same day service of this quality anywhere. VERY cool. Thank you, all!

S
Shea

Married on 09/01/2017

Great service! He did a great job at the wedding and was so apologetic about the light not working, which was totally not his fault and everything went fine without it!

P
Ashley

Married on 05/28/2017

Brent deserves a million stars. I'm as type A as they come, and I micro-managed every aspect of my entire wedding, but with Brent and CosmoCreations, it was really simple. He responds instantaneously--always! And was more than gracious when answering all of my nit-picky questions. We hired Brent for an of hour of cocktail music and for our 4-hour reception, as well as 4 hours of photoboothing! And, let me just say that on the day-of the wedding, everything was flawless and even better than I could ever have imagined.

I could go on and on, but the bottomline is that before, during, and after CosmoCreations delivered impeccable DJ and Photo Booth services that entirely exceeded my expectations. Thank you Brent and Melissa for making our day extra special!

R
Rachel

Married on 04/07/2017

Had a blast with these guys at our wedding! The attendant was very nice and accommodating.. The pictures were hilarious! I highly recommend cosmos creations! Definitely include the photo book! It’s awesome to see everyone’s photos all in one place! Thanks again for helping us on our big day!

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 10/22/2016

We had such an amazing experience with Cosmo Creations. They were attentive to all our wants and needs on the wedding day. They were so easy to work with. They created a fun environment with great songs to get people dancing. And, they were great communicating that night and were not cheesy or overbearing. I would definitely recommend them!

Katie

Married on 10/15/2016

Brent was wonderful to work with! Always very professional and so kind. We gave him an idea of the music we wanted him to play at our wedding and he went above and beyond with his playlist! Our guests had a great time and said only the best things about our music and DJ.

Kaitlin

Married on 10/08/2016

Brent was a fantastic DJ for our wedding! He was so accommodating and was a breeze to work with. I would absolutely recommend him to future brides!

I
India

Married on 10/08/2016

Brent was great to work with while setting up the details for the wedding. He provided quick and very helpful feedback when I had questions. Landon was the actual DJ for the ceremony and the reception. He did an amazing job! We provided him with a short list of must play songs and a few artists that we did not want played and he took it from there. People were dancing up until it was time for him to leave.

E
Erin

Married on 06/12/2016

Brent was so understanding and professional regarding several last minute requests that I had. He was very easy to work with and coordinated/organized well with our other vendors (ex. Photographers & timing of events). He went with the flow and was very low key, which was so great to have on a very crazy day. It was so great to not have to worry on the day of the wedding about anything!

G
Grace

Married on 10/24/2015

Brent was fantastic. He was very quick responding with email and always professional. We met for the first time at the wedding, where he made sure to introduce himself to me and ask if there were any last minute changes or requests. He wasn't tacky, he didn't miss a single one of my requests, and kept everything running smoothly. My reception was quite the dance party! If you're looking for low-key, professional but fun DJ services look no further.

M
Makenzy

Married on 10/17/2015

Our DJ for our wedding did an exceptional job! He played great songs and kept our audience entertained during the whole reception! I would definitely recommend Landon for any event!

User4876046

2+ years ago

Cosmo Creations was incredible at my wedding! The music was amazing (they even found a few really random and ridiculous things we wanted to have played), and Brent kept our crowd dancing until the very end. The photo booth was amazing and a huge hit! I would recommend this DJ to absolutely anyone!

User4010137

2+ years ago

Josh Rose from Cosmo Creations is amazing! We were comfortable with him and totally trusted him from the first meeting where we went over the basics. In the time leading up to the wedding, he was really easy to communicate with and answered emails quickly. He was awesome on the actual wedding day! Standards biggies like- showed up on time, had everything he needed, all of his equipment worked. But really went above and beyond that day. Played so much great music. Was really aware of the crowd and kept the dance floor packed all.night.long! We got so many compliments on the music and it's ALL thanks to Josh! Highly highly recommend him to everyone!

User4493502

2+ years ago

Cosmo Creations provided our DJ (Josh) and uplights. The lights looked great in the venue and were placed perfectly. The DJ did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor and played a variety of songs. Best of all, besides providing a short list of must-plays, don't-plays, etc. I didn't have to do anything.

L
Lisa

Married on 09/21/2014

Awesome! Great value! Photo Booth and DJ both are first class.

J
Justin

Married on 09/20/2014

We used Cosmo Creations for both DJ services and their photo booth. The photo booth was a huge hit and we got lots of fun pictures and a photo album to bring home with the photos and comments of all our guests. The DJ was awesome as well. He played the right type of music to keep the party going until the end. Highly Recommend for both DJ and photo booth rental!

User4406818

2+ years ago

Brent was recommended to us by our wedding planner for our wedding on 10/11/14, and I am so happy she did! Brent was amazing to work with, I was surprised how quickly he responded to emails, EVERY TIME! We were planning a long distance wedding, which always makes communication more difficult... But not with Cosmo Creations. Brent assured us that he would "read the crowd" regarding what to pay (if we were comfortable with that), which took a huge weight off our shoulders. No need to ask everyone what they want to hear, or try to decide between good dancing songs or lame ones. Brent definitely delivered on the wedding day! People are still talking about how they haven't seen that many dancers on the floor for such a long period of time in awhile! Also, my family is Greek, so we always Greek dance. On the day of the wedding, someone forgot to bring the CD's we normally use, but Brent saved the day and happened to have a Greek track that was just perfect! THANKS COSMO CREATIONS!

M
Melody

Married on 07/12/2014

Photo booth was great. Always packed everyone enjoyed it. Pictures where great.
Music was perfect everyone was on the dance floor the whole time.
My wedding will always be memorable

S
Stephanie

Married on 07/12/2014

Cosmo Creations was very easy to work with. Brent does a great job handling the contracts and business on the back end, and our DJ (Josh) was fantastic. Josh needed very little instruction from us and was easily able to adapt his playlist to what our guests wanted to dance to. We were really impressed with Josh’s ability to work on the fly, since the timing of the toasts and other big events at the reception were slightly off from what we had originally planned. Josh was very professional throughout the process (we met with him twice prior to the reception) and helpful in guiding us in our selections for some of the songs that we weren’t sure about. Josh worked with us to incorporate some of our favorite songs into the night and it merged seamlessly. We highly recommend Cosmo Creations!

User4269019

2+ years ago

I used Cosmo Creations for my wedding. I had Brent as my DJ, and our package also came with a photo booth. Brent was quick to respond to e-mails and meet with me and my husband. We were both thrilled with his professionalism and laid back style. He was a great DJ, and I would definitley reccomend using their photo booth. It was a huge hit, and we got to look at the photo album from the booth the next morning. I was overall thrilled with working with Brent and his crew. I would reccomend them to anyone, after all the music is one of the most important things at your wedding. 5 stars for everything! :)

User4272424

2+ years ago

Brent and Josh were wonderful to work with. Josh was a great MC and directed my daughter and son-in-law and our guests through all the high points of the reception seamlessly. He worked with the kids and had terrific music selections to get everyone up and dancing! It says a lot when the bride and groom have to be pulled off the dance floor when it was time to leave!

C
Chrystal

Married on 05/17/2014

Brent Cantrell did a magnificent job as DJ at our daughters wedding reception. He was a pleasure to work with and I will recommend CosmoCreations to all my friends. The photo booth was also a hit!

Kittie

Married on 05/03/2014

Brent Cantrell of Cosmo Creations/Cookeville Photo Booth was the DJ for my daughter's wedding May 3, 2014 at The Saltbox Inn. Brent did a flawless job with the sound system and announcements. There were no harsh sounds or faulty system breakdowns. The music was absolutely perfect and we would absolutely worked with Brent again for future events and have already recommended him to our friends.

A
Allison

Married on 04/27/2014

If you are looking for a photobooth or DJ, I highly recommend Cosmo Creations! We used Brent C. For our wedding in April 2014 and couldn’t be happier. We used the photobooth and DJ pre-ceremony services. Both were flawless! The photobooth is packed with cool props and quickly becomes the highlight of the room! Your guests get copies of their images and you do too in a cool guest book. Weddings are very special and we felt very comfortable and confident with Brent; we loved his personality (and our wedding guest did, too!). Brent is super professional and easy to work with. He is affordable, offers several packages to fit any budget, and worth every penny. We loved everything! Thank you for making our day so perfect!