Back to County Line Event Center

Melody
Melody Love

Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely amazing

I had the best time working with County Line Event Center! They were extremely professional and easy to work with. They really captured my vision and the whole team delivered a spectacular and memorable wedding. County Line took a lot of the stress off of me so that I could really have fun planning my wedding. A definite 5 star rating from a VERY happy bride and groom!

Thank you so much County Line Event Center Team! ❤️

Kim

Married on 03/10/2018

The County Line Event Center was the perfect venue for our wedding. We loved the rustic feel, but most of all we loved the one-stop shopping. The County Line handled food, cake, DJ.... Basically everything we needed except for a photographer, and even gave us recommendations for that. They were very accommodating to our schedules for the food tasting as my (now) husband was in town infrequently before the wedding. We felt extremely well taken care of on the day of the wedding. The facilities are just beautiful.

T
Talina

Married on 06/03/2017

County Line Event Center was perfect! The package I chose included everything, except the photographer and alcohol. This made things very helpful with less stress. The vendors they choose are great. The food and cake were delicious. The flowers and DJ were great too. The day of the wedding the County Line crew were very attentive and helpful. Before the wedding started they told me how things would happen and were there to guide me every step of the way. I'm very happy with our venue choice!

C
Courtney

Married on 10/22/2016

My wedding is this next month. I'm not a good planner or creative at all. Melonie and her staff have helped me and my fiancee plan our perfect day and we can't wait! Love this place!?

Kate

Married on 09/24/2016

I can’t say enough about County Line Event Center!

It’s an ideal venue for any occasion! The staff is top notch, and will always go out of their way to help with every little detail of your special day. The rustic charm of the venue along with it’s beautiful grounds are picture-perfect. I’ve attended several events here, including my bridal shower, and each experience has been fantastic.

Look no further…County Line is your place!

Kyle

Married on 07/08/2016

From my very first contact with County Line to after my wedding was over, they made sure I was taken care of and went above and beyond my expectations to make my wedding a success. Despite the rain and the plans to have an outdoor wedding, the staff moved everything inside and setup the venue and no one ever knew there was an issue. We had a great evening and can't thank County Line Event Center enough for everything they did for us.

C
Chesane

Married on 05/28/2016

Jeff and Meloney Bean have an amazing venue, a staff who stays on top of everything needed and prices that can fit just about any budget out there!

E
Erin

Married on 04/26/2016

We could not have dreamed of a better wedding experience than County Line Event Center! Meloney and her crew were AMAZING! From the day we chose them as our venue until we left as happy newlyweds, there was NEVER a time where we felt stressed about the wedding planning process. Meloney truly took care of EVERYTHING! And she and her staff were so welcoming and down-to-earth genuine people! We are so grateful that we had the privilege of being married at their venue and we would definitely come back to County Line for future life events! Thank you so much Meloney and the County Line crew!

S
Stephanie

Married on 01/07/2016

I am beyond happy with County Line Event Center! I had my wedding here about a month ago and I couldn't be happier. Meloney and her husband are amazing & sweet! The food , service , and the venue was perfect. Wish my night could last forever! Thank you once again for my wedding night it was a night to remember! Mario&Stephanie

E
ellie

Married on 08/01/2015

The County Line Event Center has it all! The venue itself is gorgeous. Attention to detail is on point! Owners and staff respond quickly to all requests and are accomodating in every way. The All-In-One packages are affordable and include spectacular vendor services. You really can just sit back and feel confident that they will take care of everything. I feel like they really took the time to get to know me and put together an event that was personalized to my groom and me. Our big day went off without a hitch and Meloney and staff ensured that everything went smoothly. I will never be able to thank them for the amazing role they played in my once in a lifetime special day!

S
Sydney

Married on 07/24/2016

This was an absolute gift to be able to have my wedding at County Line! The staff was courteous, professional, and went above and beyond to make sure my day went off without a hitch.