Back to Couples Tower Isle

Jess
Jessie Cicha

Married on 05/07/2019

Perfect dream weddingmoon

CTI was absolutely amazing! Kendice my onsite wedding planner did such an awesome job on everything! It truly was my perfect dream wedding! The entire resort staff is so friendly and always ready to help with anything. And the food! Everything we ate we loved. It really was paradise and we will be back to celebrate our 1st anniversary!

P
Priscilla

Married on 11/11/2016

Couple Tower Isle left me speechless with the service and final product for my wedding. We got married on 11/11/16 and we seriously did not have to do not one thing except sign our names. We chose to get married on the pvt island & everything was handled beyond beautiful. Everyone was attentive to our needs as well as our guests needs. Our wedding is still being talked about among our guests. Latoya and her staff of helpers made our day go off without a hitch. Our bar staff of Terry and Angelic kept the drinks flowing and kept the guests always with something in hand. Our wedding was an unforgettable day and its due in part to the wonderful treatment we received. This place deserves more than the stars allow. This place is the ultimate place to be married in.

User6476793

2+ years ago

I did a lot of research to find the perfect honeymoon and I could not have been happier than the choice of Couples Tower Isle! We flew on a Tuesday, which was excellent! We did not take part in Club Mobay and because it was such an off day for flying we didn’t need it. I think we were through customs and immigration within 30 minutes! Our driver was like our tour guide; he explained where we were, things about the country, answered all our questions and was wonderful! Do the pre-check in a few days before the arrival- our room was ready as soon as we got there, but some people had to wait. We chose the garden room. The room had an extra big king bed, a huge TV, a huge walk in closet with shelves; and as big as the walk in closet a bathroom, with a stand up shower that is big! The deck was also a nice size with two chairs and a table. Ask for a top floor room; the lower floors have people walking through them to get to where they want to go, and I heard it gets noisy. The patio grill is open 24 hours a day. The patio buffet has breakfast, lunch and dinner. The lunch and dinner are never the same, but the breakfast is and got a little tiring. The international buffet is spectacular! And the beach buffet party is great too! Actual dinner on the beach! The verandah restaurant was amazing too! No reservations needed- you get 5 course meal and everything is good! Eight Rivers is the high end classy place- reservation and nice clothes needed, and excellent service. Then Bayside is the restaurant on the cliffs- need reservation. It is outside, so it does get warm, but there are fans. It is beautiful at sunset, and the restaurant is Asian themed- again delicious. Definitely try every restaurant once- if you can twice! Dunns river falls is magical, snorkeling is great, use of the paddle board and kayak are great. AGAIN all free. There is an island across from the main hotel that is Au Natural- amazing. Try it! We cant wait to go back!

User5100042

2+ years ago

We stayed for 5 days and 4 nights. The service was incredible, sights were breathtaking, and the food was on point!

Kate

Married on 07/08/2014

My husband and I were married stateside by a magistrate and then traveled to beautiful Ocho Rios, Jamaica for our destination ceremony at Couples Tower Isle in the parish of St. Ann. Couples Resorts are by far my favorite to recommend to my travel agency and destination wedding clients and I would sell them exclusively in a heartbeat if I didn't have clients seeking family vacations as well. We LOVED working with the wedding coordinators Margaret (stateside) and LaToya (onsite) and our photographer and the staff at the photo shop were absolutely top-notch. Plus, we saved tens of thousands of dollars by getting married here--seriously!

Kim

Married on 06/28/2014

We chose Couples Tower Isle for our honeymoon and I would recommend it to anyone! From the moment arrived, we were taken care of and the staff works extremely hard to make sure that you have everything you need. When they say all inclusive they mean it - you get more for your money here, as all of the water sports are included, as well as a few off resort excursions. Our favorite parts of the trip were Dunn's River Falls and snorkeling (twice). We also went on one paid excursion to the luminous lagoon, which was an incredible experience. The food was beyond my expectations and was absolutely delicious - there were very few things we did not like. The rooms are clean and well taken care of. We were in a deluxe ocean view room and were tucked away overlooking a little cove, which was quiet and serene. We will definitely be going back in the future - it blew away any expectations that we had.
Our only complaint would be not being able to do the sunset cruise - make sure you make all reservations for boat rides and restaurants (two of the 5 require) when you arrive so that you ensure you're able to do it.

User1332130

2+ years ago

Loved this resort. Yummy food. Water sports were always booked so book them early

B
Brittany

Married on 04/06/2013

GREAT Honyemoon spot! These people know how you make you feel special. English speaking, all inclusive paradise! We had a great trip & will be back soon! Make sure you bring a copy of your marriage license to get your FREE couples massage.

A
Anna

Married on 11/09/2012

I just got married at Couples Tower Isle and it was AMAZING! Everything from our on-site wedding coordinator, to hair and make-up at the salon, to flowers, to ceremony decorations to our reception was perfection. The on-site photographer, officiant and DJ did an amazing job and made our day extra special. We had a large group travel for the wedding and everyone loved the wedding festivities as well as their stay at this lovely resort. The resort worked with us to set-up a private rehearsal dinner and private off-site activities for our group which allowed us to spend so much time with each of our guests. I could never thank the staff at Couples enough for making my day so special and would highly recommend this resort to any bride for a destination wedding!

Kimberly

Married on 02/29/2012

I specifically could pick the flowers i wanted to use. Also, I choose to add flowers to my hair for a nice beach look! It was beautiful!

User3737351

2+ years ago

I will be having my ceremony In July of this year. The staff at CTI have all been extremely helpful when it comes to planning out the details of my wedding. They have made the process entirely stress free which is unheard of when it comes to wedding planning! I would definitely recommend having a destination wedding. It makes the planning so much easier and you get to share such a beautiful place with your family and friends.

User5592468

2+ years ago

We got mattied at CTI on the island at sunset, and were very please with how everything turned out. LaToya was great to work with. I would recommend contacting Latoya directly, rather than going through a stateside "wedding planner. " CTI offered so many activities for our guests to do throughout the week, and the best part- everything is included!

User1120877

2+ years ago

We stayed at Couples Tower Isle for 10 days of honeymoon bliss. The location and the views didn't get justice from the photos that we saw online. The suite we stayed in had the perfect view of the little cove that Tower Isle is in. The amount of activities that was all inclusive was very surprising. There was scuba diving, sailing, snorkeling, kayaking, dunn's river falls, and all included in the price! They even allowed you to become PADI certified (though that did cost extra but much less than it cost back home) They do offer some extra excursions for a price that seemed a bit high most of the time, but was still fun. The most positive thing about the resort is the friendly atmosphere created by the staff. Several staff members remembered our names, our drinks orders, and other odds and ends about us that made us feel very comfortable and welcome! They made sure that our drinks were always full and a smile was always on our faces!

S
Sarah

Married on 03/01/2013

4.3

Couples Tower Isle was AMAZING! I would highly recommend. First off the venue has so much to offer for the price. We had a mid size wedding 35 guests and we got to catamaran, do dunns river falls, and provide endless water activities to the guests for the price of the resort,no extras. The venue was great, and tower isle WOW. We did the tower isle ceremony and it was more than i could have ever expected. I went into planning knowing that many decisions would be taken care of upon arrival, which admittedly wasn't as easy i thought and most brides know or will find out. Latoya the wedding coordinator was a SAINT she answered all my emails within 24 hours! I mean me in western US emailing at 5 pm and her in Jamaica answering at 8 am. Then upon arrival she answered my questions and added things that would enhance the ceremony, she completely went the extra mile. The ceremony and reception on the island was a DREAM! I was in awe by the fresh orchid bouquet, the view, the AMAZING food (the pepper pot was divine), the reception set up and service, I would change nothing if i had to do it again! Couples Tower Isle!

The only downfall i could say about the resort was the strict reservations (we tried to add two to a reservation and were told no this happened with two other couples as well. ) and how long it took to dine (for a group of six we were eating for 2. 5-3 hours).