Back to Crown Limousine

Featured
Tyson Smith

Married on 12/01/2018

Great experience

The driver was very nice and on time. We rented a Tesla and it was a hit at our wedding. These guys are very affordable and their service is top notch. Hire Crown for your wedding or event!

M
Da

Married on 09/08/2018

We used Crown Limo for our wedding party and wedding guest transportation. They were easy to work with! They were on time/early! Bernard was our driver for our sprinter and made us feel very well taken care of! Our guests took the coach for their transportation and they all had a good time too! I highly recommend their excellent service!

B
bryron

Married on 03/11/2017

Great work! Very nice job.... Keep it up!

S
serg

Married on 09/02/2016

Crown Limousine is a great company! Nice cars, very professional and on time! What more can you ask for? The BEST of the BEST! These guys came through when I was stood up by another company in Los Angeles, and I am now a repeat customer. They have as a nice a fleet of vehicles as anyone in Los Angeles. They are always early for pickups, even at 5AM. They have nice clean new cars, SUVs, stretch limos, and Mercedes Sprinters. I would recommend this company to anyone, and have anyone of my family members ride anywhere with them.
Thank You https://limoscanner. Com/partner/381-crown-limousine/. I will keep coming back for every occasion. As should you, give them a call!

F
fgfg

Event date: 08/11/2016

Wedding is the most beautiful thing in the world. And everyone wants it to be held at the highest level. To close the wedding date, the question was the choice of a limousine, for this joyous event. To look closely at the different companies, but I got to liking the company Crown Limousine and I chose here http://limoscanner. Com/partner-vehicle/1903-.black.mkt-lincoln-limousine-crown-limousine/ (BLACK) MKT LINCOLN LIMOUSINE. I wanted to surprise all the beauty of this machine. And the bride was very surprised when I saw this beauty at the wedding, guests were also surprised by the beauty of this machine. A limousine interior space in general, all the amenities, drinking, starry sky, music, all at the highest level. The wedding we played at the highest level. Most importantly, my bride was happy

N
Nataly

Married on 07/29/2016

I prepared for the wedding very long and responsibly. Of course I wanted that everything was beautiful and smart. Therefore have solved with the groom who is already my husband, to order a white limousine for a holiday. The order was done in the Crown Limousine company through the http://limoscanner. Com/partner/381-crown-limousine/ service which to us was advised by our close friends. It has appeared very conveniently, quickly and cheap. There was a little nervousness that something will be not as we wanted, but all concerns were vain. This was the most beautiful car which I ever saw. We managed to take many good pictures on its background. In salon of a limousine we were expected by champagne and it became a pleasant surprise from the company. The driver of a limousine was the lovely and pleasant person too with good sense of humour therefore the trip happened to it very cheerfully and interestingly. Our friends who were together with us too very much had liked everything. This tremendous day will remain in our memory for many years.

E
Elvita

Married on 03/22/2013

We booked our rental two days before the wedding; they took my call at 10 pm and worked after hours waiting for my signed reservation sheets (thank you Melisa, you’re awesome). Yes, it was totally last minute. Originally we thought we didn’t need the service but I’m so glad we booked them. It was so worth it.

Lee was our limo driver and Rodney was the town car driver. They were professional, on time, sweet and patient. I would totally use their service again!

Lee was funny and waited with me outside and checked before I walked in the church to make sure they were ready for bride. This was something he didn’t have to do but he did. He also watched all our personal items we left in the limo during the ceremony. I was so impressed with his service. He also managed to remain professional and kindly turn down my single maid of honor who hit on him after the reception. Way to be professional!

Also we got a free bottle of Champagne after the ceremony! Thank you Crown Limo!

User2201984

2+ years ago

Great! My fiance (now husband) made the arrangements for transportations and even changed some things at the last minute. The drivers were extremely professional and very nice. They made sure to call when they arrived, and were already waiting for us after the ceremony. Our church had some complicated parking rules and was located on a busy main street with a red curb in front, and they made sure to follow all complicated rules and instructions!

R
Lester

Married on 07/07/2012

I dont have much to say other than the limo ride was one of the most flawless and most relaxing time of our wedding :). But the limo looked great and got us where we needed to go and at the time we needed to be there. Great job

G
Garineh

Married on 05/27/2012

Professional, punctual, and reliable. Have an attractive-looking fleet of vehicles. My brother and I both used this vendor for our weddings, and we were fully satisfied by their service. I liked their Escalade limo and the 9 passenger white limo. They provided a bottle of champagne and real champagne glasses in the limos. No shady dealings like we've heard of from friends who used other limousine companies.

A
Ann

Married on 09/10/2011

On time, professional, wonderful service. I could not have asked for more. They took care of everything so that I did not have to give it a second thought.

L
james

Married on 04/11/2010

Driver was a pleasure and the car was gorgeous!

K
Valerie

Married on 08/28/2009

They were awesome for our wedding! I first went with a cheaper company (they are out there) but then, after reading more reviews, thought twice about it. The last thing I wanted to worry about on the "Big Day" was transportation in LOS ANGELES! So I went with these guys. Perfect! The driver was awesome and we tipped him well. He got out the red carpet for our guests like I asked and never skipped a beat. Highly recommend! You won't be disappointed!

F
fgfg

Married on 10/04/2006

J
Jon

Married on 09/21/2018

The driver was in constant communication with me during the pickup process. Although I was a little late arriving in LAX the driver had no complaints or concerns. The company was able to customize my experience by having everything I requested inside the limo when I was picked up. Awesome experience overall!

T
Tara

Married on 04/25/2009

Great service. Very courteous, easy to work with, competitive pricing. On time drivers who were pleasant and professional (and safe!)

Y
Yadranka

Married on 09/27/2008

My husband booked the limousine for our wedding, and I'm pleased he chose Crown. We needed a Lincoln stretch limousine, and an additional SUV to transport some family members. It was not a problem booking either car, and they were flexible with the scheduling, since we didn't need the SUV the entire time. The cars were well stocked and looked fantastic. They were on time and the drivers (Terry and Moss) were complete professionals. Not having to worry about our transportation that day made it so much easier. Thank you Crown!

Shannon

Married on 06/09/2019

Highly recommend. Would work with them again!

Easy to work with. Fast response

A
Anne

Married on 07/20/2015

We reserved 2 - 1 passenger vans to transport our wedding guests to and from the hotel in Agoura Hills to the venue in Malibu. I did a lot of research on passenger vans and prices and Crown Limo is the best value in the LA area. Their vehicles are clean and drivers are very friendly and professional. They also have excellent customer service - you might have to deal with more than one person but they are all willing to help out and get answers for you right away. We recommend Crown Limos to all!

C
Christine

Married on 07/28/2012

Rodney was our driver for our weddng on July 28th and he did a great job. Cheerful and classy, he shuffled us around all day with a smile on his face. On time and good manners. The limo was clean and up to date. I have no complaints!

L
Brian

Married on 11/01/2009

These guys were the top of the line transportation! I couldn't have found a better deal for the limo I was searching for and it was fast, easy, simple, and painless! They got to our wedding really fast and in class! Thank you so much!

User1377694

2+ years ago

4.7

We hired Crown Limousine for our wedding and they were great. The limos were clean and comfortable, and they drivers were accommodating and communicative.

O
Kristen

Married on 06/20/2010

I had a good experience with Crown - they were pleasant to work with on the phone and got me set up for the day of in advance. Unfortunately there were some communication problems with the driver so I still had to deal with credit cards and such on the wedding day, which I wasn't supposed to have to do. However, overall, that wasn't so bad and they were certainly prompt, followed directions well with our multiple, complex pick ups, and were very patient and professional with us. I would use them again.

C
Colleen

Married on 08/27/2016

1.6

I reserved and paid in full for a vintage Bentley (vintage Hollywood themed wedding) and a small party bus in September 2015 for a wedding taking place August 2016. In January 2016 I called to reconfirm my reservation and was told that the Bentley had been sold! I asked why would they sell a car that was reserved and paid for? No response. I asked if they had another Bentley. Obviously, they did not. No explanation was given at all. It had taken me a while to locate the exact car my daughter wanted for her wedding and to find out 9 months out that the car is no longer available, after I had already paid in full for it was devastating to the bride-to-be! I canceled. I was not able to find another Bentley for the wedding.

I would never use this company again. With such an important event, I would have thought they would have been a little bit more considerate and at least try to help me find another car similar or of the same era. NOTHING! If there was really an attempt to help replace the car I would have said they tried. So, I will not, and never will, recommend this company for anything important..... Like a wedding!

Adele
Adele

Married on 08/27/2016

1.0

This company was initially going to receive a pretty good rating until today. We were supposed to rent a vintage car and party bus from them for our wedding. Some plans changed and my mother had to change the party bus idea. When she called to cancel the party bus that's when she found out the vintage Bentley had been sold. She didn't only put a deposit down, but she actually paid for the rental up front. Its crazy that they would find it okay to sell a vehicle that was ALREADY paid for and then to not call with the information; ridiculous. No way I'll use an alternate vehicle from them. I truly believe had my mum not called to cancel the party bus, she probably wouldn't have found out about the situation until it was scramble time before the wedding.