Back to Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn

J
Featured
Julie

Married on 10/14/2017

If I had to use one word to describe our wedding it would be... Perfect! From the front desk to housekeeping, management, waitstaff, bar staff and especially our wedding coordinator, Audrey.... They made sure our day and night and was absolutely perfect. Audrey was so easy to work with. She was very responsive and made sure all of the details were taken care of! When I saw the room all set up prior to getting married.... It was what I had envisioned during the whole 12 months of planning our wedding! It was breathtaking. Everyone that attended the wedding couldn't say enough about how beautiful the room was and how delicious the food was! I loved the fact that me and my girls had the suite to hang out in and get ready in during the day! The room where we had the ceremony was perfect and so convenient. There honestly was not one thing I would change about our whole day... Well maybe just that I wish it wouldn't have ended. It was everything I have ever wanted. I give great thanks to Audrey and the amazing team at Crowne plaza!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 04/27/2019

Great wedding at the Crowne Plaza

When I started looking for venues I knew I wanted a hotel where we could have the ceremony, reception and a place to party after and the Crowne Plaza in Woburn fit the bill perfectly. My husband and I got married on 4/27/19 in the gorgeous new ballroom. It was beautiful and everything I could imagine. Jessica Perkins and her team were phenomenal, they executed our big day flawlessly and I can't thank her enough. Being a Bride can be stressful but I felt the Crowne Plaza's package we chose made things a whole lot easier with everything that was included (linens, cake, centerpieces etc. ) Also the bridal suite was stunning and gave my bride tribe and I plenty of space to chill out and get ready for the big day. Thank you again Jessica and the whole team at the Crowne Plaza. It was the best day of our lives!

G
Glory

Married on 09/16/2017

Audrey and the team are beyond compare. I could go on and on with this venue. She paid attention to my budget, my vision and working with her was effortless. She truly made my wedding perfect. My husband and I both agree there is absolutely nothing we would change about our wedding day. Also, special shout out to Pina at the restaurant for our breakfast the day of and after our wedding, to Louise for waitressing at both our wedding and to the catering manager, whose name I cannot remember at the moment. She was on top of all the food during the event. And once again to Audrey who put in 12+ hours on my wedding day.

Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn's reply:

Thank you, Glory & Domingo, for your amazing review and for choosing us for your venue for your wedding! We are thrilled that your day was absolutely perfect for you and our staff in all our departments truly enjoyed having you and your family with us. We wish you all the best as you start this new chapter in your life!

J
Julia

Married on 08/08/2015

Words cannot express the absolute joy that I received from this venue! From the moment I booked here and until 12 am when my wedding was over-my wedding planner was there making sure that everything was perfect -AND IT WAS PERFECT IN EVERY DETAIL! When everything was arranged and the ballroom was ready, Cindy ( the sales and marketing director of the hotel) who took care of planning my wedding,brought me and my husband to see the room before anyone else ; I thought I entered a fairytale land! It was a once in a lifetime experience and one that I will always remember! Food was perfect- delicious! The bartender was great! I had 150 guests that hugged me and said this was a beautiful wedding in every way! And I owe it to the amazing staff: the cocktail hour room was perfect, the ballroom was lovely, the food was delicious, the appetizers were endless and the service was astounding! The flower arrangements, the lightings, the ceiling drapery,the napkins, the desert table, and every other detail one can possibly dream of the wedding day waere there! I had the best time of my life and I didn't worry about a thing! If I had to do it all over again I would choose Crowne Plaza BoSton Woburn in a heart bit! The vendors they use are great too! I used the florist and the bakery they had in the vendors lost and they were amazing too! I recommend this venue to every couple that is looking for a great venue with a perfect price for their once in a lifetime memory! I look forward to host other events of our life at this venue!
Thank you Crowne Plaza Woburn and the entire team of contributors who made our special day so memorable!

User4285921

2+ years ago

From the Moment we met Laura (Our point of contact at Crowne Plaza. Woburn MA) we knew we were in good Hands. Between my and my husbands schedule and dealing with my mother been severely injured it was such a relief and so much stress off of us to know that our once in a lifetime event, our wedding was in such amazing hands. I was a big pain in the neck with call after call of questions but never once were my calls ignored. Every call and every query i had was responded with the utmost professionalism and kindness I have ever experienced so much warmth in guest service till we met Laura. I have spent many years in the hospitality industry and I have seen craziest things happening with events like this but when it came to Laura at Crowne Plaza,Woburn we were more than impressed. On my wedding Day when I seen the Banquet room it brought my heart to a stop and tears to my eyes. Laura arranged everything over and beyond our expectations. Laura you made everything even more Perfect than we had imagined. There is not enough letters or Thank You’s we can give you to show how much we appreciate everything you did and all the help you gave us. The Crowne Plaza Staff and the Hotel itself was Amazing. Hands Down 5 Stars to Laura Sterritt and the Crowne Plaza, Woburn MA from Mr. & Mrs. Mewada.

M
martha

Married on 08/24/2013

Great job! We loved Cindy and Laura!

W
Wasswa

Married on 12/02/2017

Amazing team we were shocked by the good service they provided. The food omg best in Woburn. Thank you very very much