Back to Cuteology Cakes

4 Reviews for Cuteology Cakes

S
Stephanie

Married on 07/19/2014

Alyssa went above and beyond for us! Our top tier/cutting cake was EXACTLY like the photo we provided, and the ASU Sparky grooms cake was perfect! Not only were both beautiful, but they tasted INCREDIBLE! Alyssa delivered our cakes, decorated our cake stand, and set up the cupcakes we had had delivered. She truly was a blessing!
One thing that truly set her out from the rest from day 1 was her responsiveness. I had contacted about 10 bakeries before finding her. Literally not a call back/appointment available for months! I was amazed at how many couldn't even return an email. Alyssa responded to my email in about 10 minutes.
Waiting for our next party so we can order again!

Cuteology Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review, Stephanie! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you! :)

K
Kelly

Married on 10/18/2013

Alyssa was amazing to work with, very professional and always got back to me immediately. She did my wedding cake, cupcakes and cake pops. I brought in photos of the look I wanted, and she created it even more beautiful than in the photos, she really is an artist. The cake was delicious, and it stayed moist for days.
I provided my own cake stand, and the morning of the wedding there was a problem with it as it was leaning to one side and would not hold the cake upright. Alyssa went out of her way that morning and ran out to several stores to find a cake stand that was very similar to mine, matching my decor perfectly. She really went above and beyond and was a lifesaver on my wedding day.
I researched other bakeries and found them to be expensive and treated my like a number. Alyssa treated me a like a bride and her enthusiasm and attitude sold me alone, then I tasted the cake and was wowed! I will definitely be going back to her for future events that I need a cake for.

User2253502

2+ years ago

Awesome.... The look was great and so was the taste of the cupcakes. I have no complaints at all.

D
Dori

Married on 01/12/2013

Alyssa from Cuteology Cakes is simply fantastic. I called over 10 bakeries before I found Alyssa online. We communicated via email & phone and she created the most amazing wedding cake for me: chocolate & vanilla layers with Oreo filling & blue iridescent buttercream roses with fondant ribbon. It was simply stunning; my guests oooed and ahhed over it all night. But by far the best part was the fact that it may have been the best cake I have ever tasted: moist, fresh, balanced flavors, not too sweet: perfection!

My only regret is not meeting Alyssa face to face. She was the epitome of professionalism: prompt in her communications and eager to please the client. Her bubbly personality made it obvious that she truly enjoys what she does, and the the proof is in her amazingly delicious product.