Reviews
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jessica
Jason Montalvo at D.P Weddings was absolutely amazing to work with and highly recommend to any couple! My husband and I at first were not sure if we wanted a videographer to try to save on budget but the packages at D.P Weddings are so affordable so we decided to go for it and it was by FAR the best decision we made. Their style of video is cinemagraphic without being cheesy and they truly do amazing work which is what got us hooked however Jason our Videographer far exceeded our expectations. On a very stressful day he helped relax us and made us comfortable in every photo/video moment, we also had a last minute switch in first look locations which he was totally flexible and even allowed us to drive with him! His attention to detail and ideas on shots are awesome he really is an artist and we're so excited to see the finished product. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Wedding: 09/22/2017

Julia
I LOVE DP WEDDINGS! I cannot say enough about them--they are so creative and talented. I knew I wanted a videographer, but it was hard to find one who made videos which were actually worth watching (and not cringeworthy). When I stumbled upon DP, I fell in love. I also couldn't believe how reasonably priced they were compared to other less-talented vendors. Cody, our videographer, was a gem--he was incredibly professional and flexible, especially given he was dealing with such a large group of people. The final product brought us to tears--it was perfect. If you want/need a videographer, DP Weddings is your group!
Wedding: 09/09/2017

Eunice
Finding a videographer for your wedding is no joke! This is a once in a lifetime documentation and the pressure to find quality and professionalism is rare. From the moment that I contacted D.P Weddings they were thorough and personable. The best part was that the price was also in my budget. The website was user friendly and not to mention the awesome video instructions for the wedding revisions. My day of Videographer EVAN was soooo nice to all of my family and he made sure to capture all of the important moments without any direction . He just knew exactly what to do and I appreciate D.P Weddings for that. I highly recommend D.P Weddings . Thank you so much for the amazing experience!
Wedding: 09/02/2017

Jennifer
D.P. Weddings produced the most unique video I have ever seen from a wedding videographer!! It was like watching a professional music video. Many of our friends and family had the following to say after watching the video: “the short video captured the entire wedding” “it was beautiful and made me cry” “…does a great job of showing how much in love the couple is” “never seen anything like it” “best professional video I have ever seen” “where did you find this videographer” “wow is all I can say” ….there is not another company like them on the market. Mother of the Bride Dallas TX
Wedding: 08/05/2017

Nathan
These guys made the entire process easy! We didn’t have to worry about them getting the shots, the look and the feel we wanted. They just knew! Their professionalism on site was wonderful too! And the footage, well it speaks for itself. Absolutely amazing! Highly recommend!
Wedding: 07/01/2017

Katrina
D.P. Weddings did my cousin's wedding's video and when I watched it for the first time, tears started pouring out of my eyes because it was the most beautifully shot video. The way that the wedding was captured was so authentic and emotional but also so perfectly shot (the lighting/movement/closeups/everything). This year when my now husband and I got engaged, the first thing I knew over basically anything else is that I had to have D.P. Weddings shoot our video. Knowing that they were going to shoot our video made me that much more excited to have a wedding! No joke! The day of was honestly so much fun. Our videographer showed up on time, prepared, and excited for the day ahead of us! Literally one of my favorite things about D.P. Weddings videos is the way that movement is used and our videographer guided us so perfectly through every shot and was so easy to work with. Our video is everything we ever dreamed of and more and I'm just so truly grateful that I was introduced to this wonderful company!!! HIGHLY SUGGEST THEM!
Wedding: 07/01/2017

Taryn
DP weddings is a fantastic choice for your wedding videography! As wedding planners, we work with a lot of cinematography professionals (both independent and larger companies such as DP). Ben was fantastic on the day of my client's wedding and leading up to it. I can tell that the video is going to be stunning and is going to capture all of those little details that couples take so long to plan. The "music video" style that they shoot in is completely unique and fresh for each couple, which I love, and their pricing is very reasonable. Absolutely recommend them!
Wedding: 06/17/2017

User7520715
super nice!!! great service.....keep it up!
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Emily
I would recommend D.P. Weddings to anyone in a heartbeat. The video was the most important "spend" to me and it was SO worth it. Mikael was our videographer and he did such an amazing job. I never felt like video cameras were in the way or taking away from the day at all. Mikael and the second videographer did a great job at catching all of the important moments, while somehow seeming to stay in the background. I also received our video within 3 weeks, which was such a nice surprise. I did a lot of research on videographers and always came back to D.P., and honestly their prices were very in-line with other vendors, but there is no comparison with the product. The process is very streamlined and easy, and my questions were always answered right away. If video is important to you, do yourself a favor and hire D.P. Weddings - you will NOT be disappointed!
Wedding: 10/22/2016

Cynthia
Absolutely incredible. D.P. Weddings runs on a whole other level compared to every videographer I’ve ever come across and blows them out of the water. I’ll be forever grateful I found them and they were able to capture our special day. To some, having videography is a luxury item but trust me, D.P. Weddings is worth every penny spent and so, so much more. Don’t let the best day of your life live for only a day, capture these memories so they last a lifetime in a way only a video can capture. The vision you had while you were picking out every detail of your wedding is captured along with the love and excitement felt between you, your husband, and your loved ones along with the joy and beauty of your day. They seamlessly capture all these elements and elevate your video into a beautiful, visually stunning story – the one you envisioned in your heart and you’ll want to re-live it over and over again. I was losing hope reviewing vendor after vendor, only to find the same cookie cutter videos with limited creativity. Every clip I saw was the same formula with video mostly of what the photographers were capturing already, from afar. D.P. Weddings specializes in cinema style/quality videos. Their videos play at half the speed of normal videos, creating a dreamy, romantic video, similar to music videos. You’ll look like a million bucks and definitely won’t be spending that much. They are extremely reasonable. Their process is efficient and very easy. Lauren is an absolute delight to work with. She answered all my questions very promptly and helped me feel at ease with the entire process – a testament they read and listen to their reviews. Ty was my videographer and he was awesome! I had extremely high expectations for my video, and it was beyond what I could've hoped for. Go ahead, take one look at any of their highlight videos and fall in love.
Wedding: 09/25/2016

Jenna
Our videographer was Doug Davis, and he did an extraordinary job throughout the entire wedding day, from getting ready to dancing. He was very friendly, patient, used time very efficiently and worked well with the photographer. He even showed me snippets of what he was filming along the way - which looked incredible. He definitely caught all of the important moments on film and everything in-between. I HIGHLY recommend his services.
Wedding: 09/17/2016

Michelle
We used D.P. Weddings to film our wedding, but did not use their editing services. I am an editor and decided to take on that challenge myself so we can only comment on the videography and professionalism of D.P. weddings, which is plenty to write about! We had Jason assigned to our wedding and my husband and I adored him as our wedding videographer. He came early, looking professional and with such a positive energy. He was such a delight to be around and had everyone smiling and laughing with his witty remarks here and there. He made shooting the video easy and fun and also made my husband and I feel like superstars with all of his compliments. Jason was polite, never intrusive, and just a great addition to our day. We love looking at the film now that the day has come and gone. The video shot perfectly shows our day. Thank you so much Jason and D.P. Weddings!!!! He was a great addition to our day and we would recommend your services and Jason to anyone.
Wedding: 07/08/2016

Lauren
DP Weddings was hands down amazing. Everyone I communicated with was wonderful, especially Doug who filmed AND edited our highlight video. I have probably watched it at least 100 times and I only got it a few weeks ago :) He captured the feelings of that day perfectly and made us the most beautiful video. Typing this review actually makes me tear up a bit thinking about how thankful I am that we have that.. ha! Thank you a million times for your wonderful work. We were thrilled. Can't wait to get our DVDs !
Wedding: 06/25/2016
Services Used: Videography
Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words! Glad we were able to help capture your beautiful day :)

User7888908
My daughter's wedding video is just beautiful! Her video is mesmerizing, capturing the day just perfectly. I can relive this special day and never get tired of watching. The editing of the video showed real moments without cheesiness, set to the perfect song. I couldn't be happier with it
Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Videography
Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy that we were able to capture your daughter's wedding day : )

Brandon
My wife and I had a great experience with Aaron and DP Weddings! Camryn was prompt and very helpful in getting everything ready to go and answering all of our questions leading up to the wedding. We were also in touch with our videographer, Aaron, and Skyped with him prior to go over details, what to expect at the wedding, etc. On the day of the wedding, we were impressed with Aaron's abilities to seamlessly work around our photographer while also being efficient during dedicated video shots. We received our video in less than 3 weeks! It was professionally and well edited, exactly what we wanted and truly captured the day. Such a great piece to share with family/friends and relive the day. It wasn't until we started watching the raw footage that we realized how valuable it was to have. Being able to see your spouse getting ready, the wedding party walk down the aisle, or everyone having a great time on the dance floor provided a great perspective and way to remember the day.
Wedding: 06/11/2016

Caroline
We really cannot say enough good things about Justin from D.P. Wedding! From the moment we video-chatted for our first meeting I was obsessed. My husband is the kind of guy that will go along with anything I want but even he was really impressed with Justin's professionalism and the finished video. What you get is really high end hollywood movie quality and we couldn't be happier with our end product. Justin came early to the hotel. He was able to capture the day so beautifully. If you are even questioning hiring D.P. Wedding for your big day STOP and just book already!! You will not be sorry!!!
Wedding: 05/28/2016
Services Used: Videography
Thank you for your wonderful words and allowing us to be a part of your day :)

dina
Brilliant! I loved the whole experience with DP Weddings. When I saw their highlight videos I fell in love and knew that's what I wanted. They really know how to edit it in a way that you really feel the love and connection of the bride and groom. The quality of the video is amazing as well. We felt like we were back in the room that day. Jason was such a great guy to work with, friendly and easy going. Can't wait to share the video with all my friends and family! Thank you DP Weddings! You made my wedding last forever which this beautiful footage!
Wedding: 05/07/2016

Wayne
D.P wedding is unbelievably talented team. I have had nothing but wonderful compliments on our wedding video. From our first conversation on the phone to the last email I have enjoyed every interaction. First, our videographer Jason is great at answering his emails. He usually responds from within a few hours to a day at the latest. He is extremely nice and energetic over emails. He's funny, and is still very professional. His creativity really shines when he is in his own element. At our wedding, Jason was on time. Also, he worked really well with our photographer. We interviewed many photographers and videographers and they refused to work with one another at the same time because each would have different ideas of how to take shots. He is very professional and is also really fun to be around. Everyone at our wedding was complementing on how great of a person he was and he was very patient with everyone when taking every shot when the kids would not stay still. We haven't seen all our videos yet, but we are very excited for when we can!
Wedding: 05/01/2016

Carsten
My husband and I couldn't be happier with our experience with D.P. Weddings! To start, all of our communications with their manager/client relations gal, Camryn, were so quick, kind, and informative. And our videographer, Ben, did an absolutely fantastic job. He completely answered all of our questions in our Skype session prior to our wedding day, arrived early the day of, and was so personable and professional during the whole experience. He made us feel completely comfortable and added to the fun we had that day. :) Our edited video was delivered to us within one month (so much earlier than I had anticipated, considering how much work goes into post-production.) We LOVE it! Can't stop watching it! If we had to do it all again, we would hire D.P. Weddings again in a heartbeat.
Wedding: 04/03/2016

Jennifer
My husband and I had the great luck to have scheduled our wedding on 1/23/16 in New Hope, PA... the same day as the blizzard of 2016. Justin and Brandon were assigned to our wedding and Justin kept in contact with me ahead of the day. He promised to be there despite the storm. Good thing he was prepared. They wound up being snowed in with us during the state of emergency! Despite our wedding being postponed to the following day, Justin and Brandon made sure they were there and took amazing shots. The turn around for our wedding day music video was extremely fast. The quality is amazing and we must say the snow was a bonus that made everything look a bit more magical. We are super impressed with DP Weddings, their staff and all their communication was on point. We are beyond happy and highly recommend them!!
Wedding: 01/23/2016