64x64 sq 1330100119226 adairlogo
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mary Alice
Adair was one of the best decisions I made in our wedding planning process. She got to know myself and family on a personal level to help guide us to incredible vendors within our budget. She and her amazing team kept us within budget and brought our vision to life. Her attention to detail, organizational skills, and prompt responses to emails made the whole experience enjoyable and stress free. So many people would ask why I seemed so chill leading up to the wedding and it’s because of Adair. Most importantly through the entire process she became a friend and support system as I went through some stressful life events. My description does not even skim the surface of everything Adair did to help me create the wedding of my dreams!
Wedding: 03/18/2018

Kathryn
It has officially been two months since our wedding, and we cannot get over how PERFECT of a weekend it was. Adair went above and beyond to ensure that every single one of my dreams for the big day came true. Each vendor she connected me with perfectly brought together our vision. Adair did not miss a detail -- from the Magnolia leaves to represent my husband and I's college campus to the black and white dance floor that brought the party alive! When I walked into the Reception I was so overwhelmingly excited and thankful. Adair had hit every single one of my husband and I's wish list. Having Adair meant that throughout the entire weekend we were able to solely focus on our family and our love for each other. Adair ensured that every single detail and moment was attended to with perfection! I cannot speak more highly of Adair and Dairing Events!
Wedding: 03/10/2018

Camille
Adair was an amazing help as we planned our wedding. She was there every step of the way to guide us in our decision making. She kept us on track and focused throughout the process, while also making sure the process was fun. Adair gave us new and interesting ideas. Our wedding was beautiful and completely reflected us as a couple. I would highly recommend Adair.
Wedding: 02/10/2018

Katherine
If I could give Adair and her team 100 out of 5, I totally would. I simply can't say enough amazing things about them and how wonderful it was to work with Adair for a little over a year as we planned our wedding. She is worth every single penny and more. From the very beginning, we totally clicked and she not only understood our vision for the wedding, but made it THAT MUCH BETTER. Adair's creativity, talent, passion, ideas, energy, and overall vibes are everything you want in a planner. She made our day even better than we could've imagined and calmed me down with every minor panic attack I might have had over the 13 months of planning. ;) With Adair, we never had to worry about a single thing and when the wedding day arrived, we all were able to really enjoy the day knowing that Adair would take care of every last detail. We shared moments together that I will cherish forever. If you get to work with Adair and her team, you're one of the lucky ones. :)
Wedding: 12/02/2017
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Kaitlyn
Adair was honestly the best decision I made throughout my wedding planning process. I appreciated her attention to detail and her ability to take my ideas and execute them perfectly! She really listens to what you want and takes the time to connect with you on a personal level. When people ask me about my wedding planning process I can honestly tell them I was not stressed AT ALL. Adair made everything so seamless. One thing that I truly appreciated about Adair was her respect for your budget. I have a lot of friends tell me that they ended up spending 2x the amount they wanted (and they had a planner!). Adair is so organized and conscious of everything that you never had to worry about a thing! If you're contemplating getting a planner you 100% should hire Adair! It will be well worth it.
Wedding: 03/04/2017

Laine
Adair with Dairing Events was so wonderful to work with and captured our vision for our wedding Perfectly! Months of planning and she had an answer to all my crazy wedding questions! At the start of planning our wedding, I knew I wanted to enjoy our day to the fullest, not having to worry about vendors arriving on time, setup or breakdown or when your bridesmaids should be walking down the isle, with Adair I didn't worry about a thing she did it all! I would HIGHLY recommend Adair to anyone! She will make your day PERFECT!!
Wedding: 07/02/2016

Lindsey
If you are contemplating getting a wedding planner, my advice is DO IT! If you get a planner, call Adair! My husband and I live in Chicago and were planning to get married in St. Augustine, FL. The first thing I knew I had to do was to get a planner as I wasn't going to be able to plan long distance. I had been eyeing Dairing Events on Facebook and asked Adair to be my planner. I had a vision of how I imagined my wedding, and Adair really took time to get an understanding of what my fiance and I wanted and made it come to life. Due to planning from afar, I was unable to make a floral appointment which Adair went in my absence. She ran all design ideas past me and made sure to ask me what I wanted along the way. Adair is extremely organized and detail oriented. I came into town only 3 days before my wedding where I could finally put all of my focus into the wedding. There were a few things that I thought of last minute that I thought I had forgotten to do. I texted/called Adair, and she assured me it was taken care of (I actually had forgotten to do something but she did it for me). This made me completely calm leading up to the wedding, knowing she had everything under control. The day of the wedding was absolutely perfect. I didn't have to think about if the wedding was going to be set up correctly or if it would run on time because Adair was there making sure it was perfect, and it was! A lot of brides I talk to say they don't want to get a planner because it is expensive and they or their mom/mother in law/etc can help out. I promise you, it is absolutely worth the money! Adair is an amazing planner, and I would highly recommend having a consultation with her for your wedding.
Wedding: 04/09/2016

Megan
I'll start from the beginning, I began researching wedding planners by doing a quick Google search. No matter which keywords I typed in Dairing Events appeared first. From a digital marketing professional's perspective this was a great sign - to me it showed she was detailed in her website design/marketing and she cared about her business. Then I met Adair and knew she was the one! She understood our vision for our big day unlike any other wedding planner we met with. Her follow-up was professional and timely. Then came the planning! Adair was extremely detailed yet relaxed and easy going. She has great contacts in the industry - we selected almost all of the vendors she recommended and they did not disappoint. When we got stressed, she knew exactly how to calm us down and worked behind the scenes to fix things we didn't even know were a problem. Our day was more beautiful and perfect than we ever imagined it would be and we have Adair from Dairing Events to thank for that!
Wedding: 04/02/2016

Rachel
From the start, Adair made me feel so special. Her approach to wedding planning is the most thoughtful, detailed, and fun. She is the most genuine, hard working and thorough person who always made me feel comfortable and at ease with every part of the wedding planning process. I truly enjoyed my entire planning process because of Adair. I knew that after our first meeting, having her would be one of the most important parts of my wedding. On the day of, Adair took care of everything it was seamless and I was able to ENJOY the most important day of my life. Words can not express how thankful I am for her and her services. I will forever be grateful for working with Adair.
Wedding: 03/26/2016

Courtney
Our day would not have been as special or stress free without Adair! She was one of the most important parts of our planning process and made the day go flawlessly. She was with me every step of the way as I made decisions about who to use for our vendors, the design plan for the space, and our timeline. Adair is very good at taking your ideas and helping you to figure out what you can and can’t afford and how to take your big ideas and making them doable at an actual event so that your guests are happy and comfortable too. She helped me so much in communicating with other vendors too. Adair is truly the best at what she does and the best part is that at the end of your planning process she is so much more than just your wedding planner…she is a trusted friend! Our ceremony was outdoors at a beautiful park on the river and as I was waiting in the car with my father, when it was time to go Adair came and opened the door for me and we had really special moment. Then she was tearing up throughout the night because she really truly cared about us and our special day! She is truly the best!
Wedding: 01/09/2016

Ashley
Adair was an absolute dream to work with. I called her a week after our engagement with very high hopes that she would be available for our date, and she was which was a true blessing. I could hear her excitement over the phone and knew it was going to be the perfect fit. She asks all the right questions as far as what you want and your expectations for your wedding day. She executes all of your ideas perfectly and beautifully and is SO good at what she does. The planning process with the help of Adair was a breeze. She is very organized, talented, timely, and professional which as a bride put me at ease. Every moment from week after engagement to wedding day went smoothly. She knows all of the best vendors in Jacksonville and can truly guide you in the right direction for anything you want to do. She seriously thought of things that never even came up in my mind and we are so thankful for all of her hard work. Not only was planning process great with Adair but wedding week/weekend was even better. She was on top of everything and made our wedding day absolutely beautiful with her unique vision and ideas for how the day would go. We referred to our wedding day as the "Best. Day. Ever." and it was! We couldn't have done it without you, Adair! Thank you for making our dream a reality.
Wedding: 10/24/2015

David
Recently, my family and I were privileged to have Adair serve as the coordinator of our granddaughter’s wedding celebration. From the beginning, it was clear that her experience in wedding planning made the process so much easier. This was particularly critical since the plans were developed long distance. Our granddaughter lives in New York, and the wedding celebration was to be an outdoor event in Fernandina Beach, FL. Needless to say, there were plenty of phone calls, emails, and text messages between the two locations. Adair’s experience in planning was equaled by her faultless execution in handling everything from coordinating with the staff of the host facility to decorating the outdoor facilities, arranging for the caterer, finding musicians, and even scheduling bus service for guests to be transported from the hotel to the wedding celebration site. This event was particularly important to us since our granddaughter lives in New York making it difficult to travel such a distance for the wedding. So we looked forward to celebrating the marriage surrounded by family and friends. Adair definitely planned it and carried it out in such a way as to make it a wonderful and memorable celebration indeed.
Wedding: 11/29/2014

Colleen
I do not think I could ever say enough good things about Adair with Dairing Events. She was my rock throughout the whole planning process. I lived two hours away from any vendor or service I used and she was able to keep me sane and calm through the whole thing. She took my vague ideas of what I wanted and made my day into so much more than I ever imagined. She has the best team of vendors to choose from and anyone you ask will always say "I Love Adair"!
Wedding: 09/27/2014

Amber
Adair was THE best decision on my wedding day. As a day-of coordinator, she was the primary reason every aspect our wedding ran perfectly. When I woke up the morning of the wedding worrying about little details, I texted Adair to ask for her help. It was like she had read my mind, and she had already handled every detail the day before! Throughout the whole planning process, she was my go-to for advice, direction, support and standards on etiquette. I was able to enjoy every minute of our wedding day, thanks to Adair!
Wedding: 07/19/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Unique Services (Other)

Cara
Adair and her team were honestly the best decision I made besides marrying my husband! It was pouring rain on my wedding day and I cannot tell you how calm I was, solely because of Adair. Everything was so organized and looked better than I had ever imagined. There is no one better than Dairing Events.
Wedding: 03/29/2014

Allison
Adair, What can we say. Perfect, professional, organized, and quite beautiful i might add. My husband was in a wedding that Adair had planned and I was amazed at her work from that day forward. I had to book her immediately! We didnt have to worry about at thing. I never once stressed. She had every detail planned and every vendor was taken care of. Our wedding day was perfect all thanks to Adair and her wonderful talents. You can see that she truly loves what she does!
Wedding: 02/15/2014

Bailie
You must must must have Adair as a part of your big day. If you don't think you have room in the budget for a planner, make it. She paid for herself and then some. She is worth her weight in gold and then add on 1000 pounds. Not only did my groom and I enjoy our day, stress free, our families did as well. We did not have to worry about one single detail. We hired her for day of coordination and Adair went above and beyond what our expectations were. Without her I would have been a nutcase. She has such a passion for what she does and it shows in her work. She is truly a wonderful person and our day was such a success because she was a part of it. Thank you!!!
Wedding: 11/17/2013

Beth
Adair is incredible!! Bailie's wedding was flawless because of Adair. She did a fabulous job from planning before the wedding to the day of the wedding. Adair handled all the numerous details like the professional she is!! Bailie and Shane were relaxed the day of the wedding because they knew Adair had their back. Thank you Thank you!!
Wedding: 11/17/2013

Kathleen
Adair is absolutely wonderful and I am so glad I had her as a part of my wedding day. The feeling of not having to worry about anything on your wedding day is priceless. Adair and Caroline did everything from setting up all the décor to directing everyone where to go and when. I never felt stressed, panicked or concerned the entire day. I spent a lot of time prepping all my details and without me having to tell her she saw my vision and made the ceremony and reception spaces look amazing and flawless. My day was magical and my husband and I got to enjoy every single moment of it! Thank you Adair!!!
Wedding: 10/20/2013

Diane
Having Adair of Dairing Events with me throughout the wedding planning process was the best decision I've ever made! Adair is brilliant, creative, detailed, and the hands down the best!! I came to Adair with most of my vendors set but needed help with putting everything together, especially since I am not crafty and had too much ideas. She guided me with answering questions, offering suggestions, and being there as a support system. Our day of the wedding, Adair was quick to fix the random hiccups we had. I was amazed at how she can fix any situation and as a bride, not have to worry about a thing. My mom and her friends who attended our wedding, this past October, raves about Adair. Mom was blown away with Adair's attention to detail and how smoothly she ran things. Hands down, having Dairing Events was the best decision we made! You won't be let down because you literally have the best & brilliant Adair (and team) by your side!
Wedding: 10/19/2013