Back to Dakota Dunes Country Club

| Sioux Falls, SD See photos, pricing and details

10 Reviews for Dakota Dunes Country Club

Annie

Married on 10/13/2017

Everyone was absolutely perfect! We had the best day ever! Rachelle and the entire staff were nothing short of amazing! They made sure the day and night went smoothly and wonderfully for all our guests! The food was delicious and the room was beautiful! A job well done by all!

Korina

Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I were married September 23, 2017 and chose the Dakota Dunes Country club for our reception, the very moment we stepped in we knew we were in the right place and the search for a venue was over. We had a very wonderful experience working with Rachelle and the whole Dakota Dunes Country Club staff! We had a few last minute arrangements that we requested and they were all fulfilled! Food/drinks were awesome! And the view was just so strikingly beautiful! Thank you!

Alexa

Married on 08/26/2017

The whole reception went so smoothly! I was so impressed with all the staff. At one point I walked by the cake table and realized the cake hadn’t been cut, a job which I thought I had arranged with the cake people to do; well, I didn’t even have to go look for some to do it I turned around and there was Rachelle who said exuberantly, “I will get my staff right away to cut that and put them on plates!”
All in all I didn’t have a worry or care the whole reception because the staff were all so attentive!

S
Satasha

Married on 06/24/2017

Catered to what we needed on or special day and worked with us with billing as well. I would recommend to anyone!

D
Debra

Married on 03/04/2017

The Dakota Dunes venue and staff are perfect for all special occasions. You receive plenty of attention and assistance! I would recommend this site to all my friends!

Kassandra

Married on 10/07/2017

Wonderful staff! They did everything in their power to make sure that we had a perfect day!

S
Susan

Married on 05/25/2013

Rachelle was very professional and helped me with an appropriate menu for a luncheon. Veronica worked very hard serving my guests. The Apple Walnut Salad with chicken was delicious! Thank you so much!

Karla

Married on 04/21/2017

I would highly recommend the establishment for any event, I believe with the staff they have any function could be a great success.

J
Jordyn

Married on 07/29/2017

4.3

The country club was very accommodating and will to make our day absolutely perfect! It was the best day of our lives!

Alison

Married on 06/05/2010

3.0

This is a beautiful venue and the event coordinators were very willing to meet several times before the wedding. We had lots of communication leading up to the event date. The day before my wedding, I went to check on things only to find that there were not enough tables and chairs for my guests in the reception area and the ceremony chairs were not set us as I had asked (I even provided pictures). Everything did work out for the wedding, but not without much stress and oversight from myself and my bridesmaids. To top it off, they tried to charge me for more meals than we had agreed upon in the contract. This was fixed when I brought it to their attention.

To sum it up, I can't imagine having my wedding anywhere else, but if I were less attentive things would not have gone well.