Back to Dame Peters Photography

Viclemy
Viclemy

Married on 03/31/2018

Great experience

Excellent service and professionalism.

K
kimberly

Married on 02/03/2018

Extremely professional and awesome work.

Photographer was on time and that is a extremely important on your wedding.

Tab
Tab Binzel

Married on 04/05/2017

Talented and Accomodating - Highly Reccommend!

I am happy to recommend Dame Peters Photography! Dame and his assistant were brilliant in accommodating our wedding. Dame was extremely helpful in helping us coordinate our non-traditional ceremony on a 48 foot Catamaran anchored off of Norman Island BVI. He coordinated his transportation to and from the island and then transferred his equipment to a dinghy to the boat. He did an amazing job with countless pictures from every conceivable angle and even jumped back in the dinghy to take additional pictures from the water. In addition he accompanied us to the island and took even more pictures at the restaurant after a ceremony. I have never seen a photographer work so hard to make sure we were completely satisfied. After we received the pictures it was obvious he is as talented as he is professional. We could not be more pleased!

Thank you for an outstanding job Dame!

Tab & Donna Binzel

R
ruth

Married on 12/25/2016

Ruth & Gordon Phillip Wedding Photoshoot

Our photographer did an excellent job on our special day. His work was exceptional although the delivery too longer than we anticipated but in the end we were very pleased. It was worth the wait.

Thanks Dame!

All the best!

L
Lori Frankel

Married on 05/16/2016

Professional with the highest integrity and Talent

We were on vacation for a destination wedding (on a private power Cat) and Dame quickly became part of the family with his strong confidence and God given talent for the right opportunity for the most Amazing photo opportunities. Would highly recommend him as a professional photographer with patience and personable character.

N
Nadia Piontkowski Alexis

Married on 04/22/2016

Awesome photography!

Due to various reasons, my fiance' and I decided to have a very small/intimate wedding; so small that neither of us mentioned a photographer. To my surprise, Dame Peters was chosen by my partner and we were thrilled with the way things turned out! He was very attentive and efficient not to mention cost effective! The quality was superb! I am so glad that my husband thought to call Dame Peters to capture our special day!

G
Gretchen Shreve

Married on 08/08/2015

Wonderful experience and photos

Dame went above and beyond to help me plan my dream wedding in paradise. I was planning long distance, which can be challenging but Dame was extremely responsive and helpful! I sent him samples of the types of photos I liked and he captured the tone perfectly. He even helped me find a violinist when I was having trouble finding one last minute. He stayed with us as long as we wanted and we never felt rushed. The pictures turned out better than I ever thought they would and they are treasured keepsakes we have displayed all over our home. Dame also helped me plan a surprise for my husband by having 2 portraits made on canvas, which are just beautiful. I highly recommend Dame and hope to return to BVI soon so he can take pictures of our family.

Joe
Joe Standish

Married on 01/11/2014

Great photographer

Great photographer, very memorable pics and a great deal