Back to Danielson Flowers

99 Reviews for Danielson Flowers

Featured
User3767679

2+ years ago

Judy was great from the start. She knows exactly what I want and work with me to fit my budget. Love... My flowers. Thank you for making my wedding so simple and beautiful.

Emily

Haley
Haley

Married on 06/21/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Beautiful flowers and have delivery. Easy to work around budget

Johanna
Johanna

Married on 12/30/2018

Beautiful Flowers, Easy to Work With

I hired Danielson because they were so responsive; I was planning my wedding from California, and they were willing to work with me purely over the phone (although, in the end, I was able to go see them in person ahead of time). Even after my first consultation over the phone, I felt 100% confident that Brittany would be able to execute my vision. My flowers (boutineers, corsages, bouquets, and cake flowers) ended up costing less than their original quote, and they were exactly what I was hoping for. I gave them a very general idea of what look I was going for, and what colors to include, and they did it all perfectly. My mom even set her crystal bride basket over without me knowing, and had an extra arrangement made, which fit with all the others, but was still unique. They delivered to Rutland exactly on time.

Shauncey
Shauncey

Married on 11/24/2018

Just perfect!

I loved working with Danielson Flowers for my wedding. I went into my original meeting with Judy with a small vision. I gave her a couple of ideas and showed her a few pictures I had found on pinterest. She completely understood what I was saying and was able to grow from my vision and make everything come to life. I simply told her the colors I wanted and a small idea, and she showed me examples of exactly what I wanted. In that original meeting, she even stepped away for a couple of minutes and came back with a bridal bouquet put together (which she threw together in their green house) which was just perfect. We also had Danielson Flowers put together center pieces for my bridal shower :) I would highly recommend Danielson Flowers for so many reasons! They know what they're doing, they always answered the phone and emails when I had questions, and they made everything absolutely beautiful. Thank you!

K
Kathleej

Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing Florist

Danielson Florist is a amazing.
Brittany was our consultant and I can't say enough great things about her.
Our first initial visit with Brittany was great. My daughter not sure exactly what she wanted for flowers only the color scheme. Brittany showed us many different options. Price so reasonable and great value , had expected to pay alot more.
My daughter kept going on Pinterest and finding ideas and changing her mind of what she wanted. Brittany always professional and having so much patience working with her.
My daughter found a centerpiece that she loved but would be very expensive to reproduce. Brittany gave her alternative options and they turned out absolutely gorgeous. All the flowers were gorgeous.
You can't go wrong with Danilson Florist for value , professionalism , and attention to detail.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful flowers!

We worked with Judy from Danielson Flowers. She was great! Took good notes of everything I wanted at our first consultation over a year before the wedding and we met again a few weeks before to make sure my mind hadn't changed. Our flowers were gorgeous and we can't thank her enough for all her hard work!

M
Michelle

Married on 09/09/2018

Danielson did an absolutely amazing job! Going in I knew very little about flowers, all I knew were the colors I wanted and that my budget was not very big. Brittany did a fantastic job helping me make choices for the arrangements and did it all within my budget. I cannot recommend Danielson enough, they were wonderful to work with and if you choose them, you will be blown away.

Jessica

Married on 08/18/2018

Just and her team did an amazing job with our flowers. They were everything we dreamed of and more! They were accommodating to special requests and flexible. Everyone LOVED the flowers! Thank you Danielson!

Amanda

Married on 07/21/2018

Loved all of the flowers for my wedding! Excellent bouquets and center pieces!

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 07/07/2018

I can't say enough good things about Danielson Flowers! We worked with Brittany and she was great from start to finish. We chose to only do bouquets and boutonnieres and we were never treated like our order was less important because it was relatively small. On the day of the wedding the flowers were delivered to our venue perfect and on time! Everything was beautiful!

Amanda

Married on 06/30/2018

Words cannot describe how amazing Danielson is! The centerpieces they made for my wedding were beyond anything I could have imagined. Our guests were fighting for them at the end of the night! My bouquet was absolutely stunning! Brittany is so easy to work with and is incredibly talented! I would highly recommend working with them!

L
Lindsey

Married on 06/29/2018

Danielson Flowers was amazing to work with! I had planned to do my own flowers, seeing what other brides in my area had been quoted. My mom strongly advised against that, and found Danielson. From the moment we met with Debbie, I knew I would be booking Danielson for my wedding! The prices were extremely affordable for the 14 centerpieces I need, the 7 bridesmaids bouquets, my bouquet, and other flowers! When booking with Danielson, expect exceptional service at an affordable price!

E
Ellen

Married on 06/23/2018

Danielson Flowers did a wonderful job with the flowers for our wedding. I gave them very broad instructions (general color scheme and a few favorite flower types) and they created absolutely gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces, and more. In addition, Danielson was by far the most affordable florist that we spoke to and were happy to accommodate the changes we had to make prior to the wedding. Thank you Danielson!

N
Nikita

Married on 04/27/2018

We loved working with Danielson Flowers for our wedding! Brittany was so competent and receptive from the very beginning, she listened closely to all of our ideas and really made them come to life! Seeing the centerpieces on our wedding day was such a delight. Additionally, we had rented rather than bought outright some of the taller flower holders, and Danielson was really flexible on return dates so that we didn't have to rush back to the store immediately after our wedding. I will absolutely be using them for all my floral needs and recommending them to all my friends!

Amita

Married on 04/27/2018

Danielson Flowers provided beautiful arrangements for our daughter's wedding reception at the State Room, April 2018. Brittany was a pleasure to work with and incorporated all our requests in the final collection.
Amita

Colleen

Married on 12/02/2017

Judy was flexible and attentive to exactly what we wanted! We added in hair pieces at the last minute and she was more than accommodating! Flowers were beautiful and vibrant! Highly recommend

E
Erin

Married on 09/30/2017

Danielson Flowers was an easy pick for me -- my family had been using them for years for any local flower bouquet deliveries, etc. My mother had the first initial consultation with Deb and was excited to come back to me with a lot of pictures and ideas. We had a second meeting with Deb and I really enjoyed meeting her - she was very friendly and welcoming. She listened to my very rough ideas and came up with great suggestions. Between our meeting and the wedding, she emailed me a few times to ask questions and confirm things, which I appreciated. Her responses were always prompt. She even made sure to walk me through the backup plan in case there was a frost and some of the flowers I picked weren't available, which I appreciated (luckily there was no frost!). My mother called her with a late request (she wanted to add a few flowers for the welcome table) and Deb was more than happy to oblige.

Deb dropped off the flowers herself on the wedding day and I was very happy to see her! My flowers came out gorgeous -- I was so thrilled with them. Flowers weren't something that was my number one priority while wedding planning but they ended up being my favorite part about our wedding decor! I could not recommend Deb and Danielson Flowers enough.

Caitlin

Married on 09/29/2017

I absolutely loved our flowers from Danielson Flowers, and Judy was incredible to work with! From our first meeting, she had so many creative ideas, and I loved that our bouquets had some unique, textural elements that other florists didn’t seem interested in incorporating. She listened patiently to every concern I had, and when the day came and our flowers were delivered, they were even better than I could have possibly imagined! I would recommend them to anyone!

Chantal

Married on 09/23/2017

I worked with Deb for our September wedding flowers. In one word, she was INCREDIBLE. I was a very indecisive bride and met with Deb several times throughout the planning process. Flowers were very important to me because my dad is a gardener and I wanted him to be happy with the flowers too. Each time we met with Deb, she listened to me and was so understanding. She made beautiful suggestions and definitely understood the look I was going for, despite my indecisiveness. On the day of the wedding, I was anxiously awaiting seeing our flowers and was SO thrilled with them when Deb came to deliver them. They were stunning - the colors, the flowers, the design. I was so pleased and they turned out exactly how I had envisioned! And my dad loved them too ;) The flowers will forever be one of my favorite parts of our wedding day and I cannot thank Deb enough for making my vision come to life!

Jeralyn

Married on 09/16/2017

Brittany was incredible to work with. She took my vision and brought it to life. Highly recommend.

Caroline

Married on 08/12/2017

Working with Danielson Flowers was fantastic. We worked with Brittany and she was so patient, kind, and helpful throughout every step of the process. After our initial planning meeting, I knew she was someone I could trust. Day of the wedding she delivered flowers for the wedding party, as well as decorated our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception spaces. The whole experience was so seamless I didn't have to lift a finger! Brittany was incredibly flexible and creative -- she designed stunning centerpieces and cake finishes exactly to my described vision. Thank you Brittany and Danielson Flowers team!

Joanne

Married on 06/03/2017

Our flowers were beautiful! They came out exactly how we wanted. I had a great meeting to talk about what I wanted ahead of time. Overall very happy, wouldn't change anything. ---Adam and Joanne

Jenna

Married on 05/06/2017

Judy was absolutely wonderful! She was easy to work with and made sure we had exactly the type of flowers and vision we wanted for our big day! She delivered everything on time to the hotel and venue with a smile. We really appreciate her hard work and Danielson Flowers for making our day look spectacular!

H
Hannah

Married on 03/25/2017

I had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted- but Danielson flowers was able to figure it out and make the perfect arrangements with very little input from me!

Andrea

Married on 10/22/2016

We were beyond pleased with the flowers from our wedding! I am, by no means, an expert when it comes to flowers, so I fully put my trust in Judy's hands, and I'm so glad that I did. The final results exceeded all of my expectations. Everyone kept commenting on how each flower was so beautiful and perfectly placed. Everything was reasonably priced -- I would highly recommend Judy and her fabulous team without a doubt.