Back to David Orr Photography

Featured
Blessing Martinez

Married on 02/28/2019

F****** amazing!

Please, please, please! Hire David. I cannot express how personal and creative David is. Him and his team made sure to get to understand my husband and I vision for our wedding by meeting with us and explaining every bit we can expect from him. His prices are more than competitive and reasonable, you literally get what you pay for; beyond perfect pictures. His response to any questions we ever had was quick and helpful. He is truly an amazing photographer, I am awkward person and i cannot express myself in pictures well but, my true self was captured and i adore all of the pictures. Trust me, i dont lie or bullshit; you want personal care and beautiful pictures? Hire him.

David Orr Photography's reply:

Blessing and Andrew, I am speechless!!! You two were so awesome to work with! It's easy to make great pictures when working with such genuine and kind human beings as yourselves! I am so happy you chose me to be a part of your wedding day, and I know you two are going to have an amazing life together! Much love!!

Tracee

Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding photos

David and staff were patient, and accommodating and got some wonderful shots at our wedding. David did our engagement and our wedding pictures, and we will continue to use his services for our family picture needs!

David Orr Photography's reply:

Tracee and Greg, it has been a true pleasure working with you and getting to know you from the engagement session to your wedding day! We look forward to witnessing your journey together, and seeing your family grow!

J
Jeff Gibbs

Married on 10/07/2018

Wedding Photographer Extraordinaire

We came to referring to David as our "photographer extraordinaire". He exceeded expectations at every step of the process: super organized yet flexible and extremely creative. A real pleasure to work with on a very important aspect of one's life. It was consistently obvious how dedicated David was with his time and efforts to make the results unmatched and unique to our desires.

David Orr Photography's reply:

Jeff and Sheela, Thanks so much for the opportunity and honor to document your wedding day! It's been great getting to know both of you over the past several months, and watching your journey unfold from planning to the rehearsal, and ceremony to reception. I will always remember your wedding day fondly, and wish you both a lifetime of joy together!

Chris

Married on 09/28/2018

David is one of a kind and we were lucky to have him capture our special day. Not only is he a great photographer but was prompt on all communication, easygoing, and did some phenomenal work on the photos after our wedding.

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Chris and Lauren! It was awesome working with you two and being a part of your wedding day! Loved your sense of humor and enthusiasm, thanks for making it fun! Cheers!

Traci

Married on 06/29/2018

David Orr took the photos we requested along with some other great shots. Very professional and responsive. Had our photos within 2 weeks

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you Traci and Greg! It was a pleasure working with you and your family!

Tacey

Married on 04/28/2018

David was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was flexible and accommodating for both our wedding photos and engagement photos. He took care and time to ensure there were multiple photos of each item/grouping on our list so that we would have many options to choose from later on. He was reliable, friendly, laid-back and very easy to work with. My husband (who wasn't a big fan of having to pose for engagement photos at first) even said he had a wonderful time during the photo shoot. We couldn't be happier with the way the photos of our engagement and wedding turned out. Also, the turn around was very fast! I would highly, highly recommend David Orr!

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you Tacey and Mike! I'm so grateful for the opportunity to have been a part of your wedding day and engagement, and loved working with you two! It was truly a pleasure! Cheers!

L
Lacey

Married on 03/23/2018

David was great to work with and took some amazing wedding photos!

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you Lacey and Jeremy for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day! It was great working with you!

E
Erin

Married on 10/21/2017

David was fantastic to work with! My husband and I are so happy we chose him as our wedding photographer. He was incredibly flexible with our schedules, super organized through the whole planning process, and we have loads of beautiful photographs of our special day because of his talent and professionalism. Thank you, David!

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you Erin and Greg! I loved working with you both and am so honored to have been a part of your wedding day, and to watch you start a new life together!

A
Amy

Married on 08/12/2017

We are so happy with the photos David captured of our wedding! David was professional, organized, creative, and friendly. We have received many compliments on how stunning our photos turned out.
He did an incredible job, I highly recommend David Orr Photography!

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you Amy and Chad! It was a joy to work with you two on your beautiful wedding day!

Sarah

Married on 04/30/2017

We has an amazing experience with David. He is so easy to work with and he captured some amazing moments. We would highly recommend him!

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you Sarah and Brent! It was truly a pleasure working with you two on your wedding day, and I wish you all the best in your new life together!

A
Abby

Married on 04/01/2017

David did an amazing job photographing our wedding ceremony and reception, and we would completely recommend him! My husband and I had never had professional photos taken of us before, but David did a great job of putting us at ease and just generally capturing fun, natural moments. All throughout the process he was friendly, responsive, professional, provided his services for a reasonable price, and the final photos are so beautiful and well done. We would recommend him 100%! Thanks, David!

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you Abby and Paul for letting me be a part of your wedding day, and for the opportunity to be your photographer! It was a honor and pleasure to work with you!

Shelby

Married on 03/25/2017

David did our engagement session and he and his wife did our wedding photos. They are both absolutely amazing. They are a joy to work with and really helped us make our pictures ideas come to life. I couldn't be happier with how they turned out.

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you Shelby and Ethan! It's been great getting to know you these past few months on your journey to wife and husband! You two were a blast to work with and we're grateful for the opportunity to have been a part of your wedding day!

R
Randy

Married on 11/10/2016

David Orr and his wife Amanda are an amazing visionary couple behind the camera as well as complete professionals when not snapping photos. During our costumed-wedding at Regency Gardens they were super receptive of our quirky-geeky requests and made fantastic suggestions as well that really incorporated all of our family members into the fun. They even went so far as to take us a couple blocks away during our after-ceremony photoshoot to do photos at our favorite comic book shop to take a lot of fun and whimsical shots which are turning out amazing. They were both super respectful to our needs (Seeing if we needed a break from pictures, checking to see if we needed water, asking if there were other shots we had in mind we wanted to do, et cetera. ) and completely courteous, polite, funny and simply amazing to us during our special day.

The best part is, THEY EVEN SHOWED UP IN COSTUME as their favorite characters as per our request for our guests. They really went ALL OUT to make us feel comfortable, relaxed... And made us look damned good doing it. David has been keeping us up to date with photos as he works through them, even providing us and our guests a special preview website.

We plan on using David Orr Photography in the future for all our professional photo needs because of how amazing his work and demeanor are toward his clients. You can really tell how much time, care, professionalism and love they put into all of their work. I highly recommend them.

David Orr Photography's reply:

Randy and JeriLyn, it was such a joy working with you two on your wedding day! You created such an awesome environment for everyone to express themselves and celebrate with you, and we are thrilled that we could be a part of it! Thanks for making our job a blast! We look forward to seeing what adventures life has in store for you and being there as your friends to help you document it!

L
Lauren

Married on 10/15/2016

David was absolutely wonderful! He was patient with all the family and helped ease our nerves while taking pictures. He asked for what type of pictures we wanted to take beforehand. We love how all of them turned out. I would recommend him to any engaged couple for pictures. Wonderful service and great professionalism too!

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you Lauren and John! Amanda and I loved working with you two, and are so grateful you trusted us to be your photographers!

W
WILLIAM H

Married on 08/25/2016

David was great. He communicated with us all the time and his pictures captured very special moments.

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you William for the honor of being your wedding photographer! It was great getting to know you and your family!

Sarah

Married on 04/30/2016

Awesome job and very patient. Great experience working with David and his wife. Very professional and we love our wedding book. Thank you.

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you Sarah and Steve for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day! It was our pleasure working with you, and thanks for making our job fun!

D
Darlene

Married on 02/29/2016

David is amazing to work with! David came recommended to us. My husband and I met with him and knew he was the photographer for us. We sat down with him a couple of times and discussed what pictures were a must and what type of photos were the "cherry on top". He arrived early and stayed even later than we had scheduled so that he could make sure we got all the shots that were important to us. Our whole wedding party kept telling us how great our photographer was. He was organized, patient, and kept to what we wanted. My husband and I both highly recommend David. We will be calling him again in the future for some family pictures. Thank you David for making our special day even more special!

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you, Darlene and Jimmy! It's been a pleasure getting to know you, and working with you and your family on your wedding day! Thanks for making my job fun! More images to come soon!

M
Michelle

Married on 02/13/2016

David and Amanda did a wonderful job capturing our wedding day! Planning out of state can be a bit tricky at times and they were recommended to us by our venue. They were so reassuring and familiar with our venue, that I knew they would the perfect fit to capture our day. They were easy to work with and did an excellent job of keeping our huge bridal party and extended family together and focused. Our wedding images are beautiful and David and Amanda are a fabulous duo full of creativity!

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thanks Michelle and Jackson! It was great working with you and your families, and we're thrilled that you trusted us to capture your wedding here in AZ!

Casie

Married on 10/24/2015

David was a pleasure to work with and made our wedding extra special.

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you Casie and Zach for trusting us with your wedding memories! :)

Cynthia

Married on 10/23/2015

David was awesome and took pictures that were unusual and classic giving us the very best representation of our personalities and our wedding. I would not hesitate to use him again for other events that I want photographed professionally. The very highest quality and professionalism, I am 100 % satisfied!

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you Cynthia and Elaine! You two were an absolute pleasure to work with and I'm honored you chose me as your photographer!

V
Viole

Married on 10/03/2015

David was a wonderful photographer to work with! The meetings with him beforehand were super informative and he was willing to work with our ideas and inspiration from Pintrest. He also responded quickly anytime I had an idea or a question. On the day of the wedding David was photographing everything but at the same time, you hardly knew he was there. He was very professional. For the first time all day, my new husband and I were alone while David was taking photos and it was so romantic and authentic because it seemed like David wasn't even there. He was so open to different ideas as well as candid photos. He also posted some photos of us a few days after the wedding so it was an awesome taste of what is to come! Working with David was awesome!

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you Violet and Andrew for allowing me to document your wedding day! You two were wonderful to work with and I can't wait to share the rest of the images with you!

Sammie

Married on 09/26/2015

We cannot say enough wonderful things about David Orr! He and his wife Amanda did our engagement and wedding photos. After we selected them to do our wedding pictures, we decided that we also wanted them to do our engagement photos. We chose Sedona, Arizona as our venue and it was more beautiful than we could have imagined! We asked David and Amanda to choose the best location for photos in Sedona and we were not disappointed! To this day, we still get compliments on our engagement photos! We couldn't wait for our wedding day after that! We enjoyed sitting down with David beforehand to go over the timeline and what photos we wanted specifically. David was such a lifesaver! He really knew how to plan everything out. I wouldn't have been able to figure any of that out without him! David is extremely professional. While you know he is there taking photos, it is almost like he isn't there. We were so pleased! We got our photos back in about four weeks and they are more beautiful than we could have ever dreamed of! Our day was captured perfectly! I even accidentally broke our USB that the photos are on when printing some out and David sent me a new one, no questions asked! David and Amanda were amazing to work with and we truly can't thank them enough!

David Orr Photography's reply:

Sammie and Justin, you were a joy to work with, and we are honored that you chose us for both your engagement session and wedding photography! We can't wait to see what life has in store for you two now that you're husband and wife!

M
Michelle and Michael

Married on 09/18/2015

Working with David was like working with a friend. At our initial consultation he was so easy to talk to and we were able to share what kind of vision we were looking for in wedding photos. He was very personable and his attention to detail was impressive. When we first saw our pictures, all we could do was smile and cry. It was a very emotional experience. When you are busy with your day and have so many things to focus on, David focused on the details that we totally missed. To be able to see your spouses face for the first time or when your reading the vows is important to have those memories. We would highly recommend David Orr to any one and we intend to use him in future family photos.

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you Michelle and Michael! What a pleasure it was to work with you two and document your wedding day! I look forward to creating more memories together!

B
Brittney

Married on 04/17/2015

David and Amanda Orr were exceptional to say the least. As a result of our package with our wedding venue we had the choice between David Orr Photography and another vendor, but I am so glad we went with them. From our first consultation to the day of our wedding, David was very responsive, answered all of our questions thoroughly and made myself and my husband feel like our wishes were a priority. About 30 days out from our wedding, David sat down with us to go over in depth our desires for our photos and had a concise timeline which he provided for us to review.
David and Amanda were VERY hands out throughout our photo sessions (there were moments when Amanda helped the bridal party with boutonnieres and corsages and she even took photos with my uncle's iPad while he was in the family shots).
They were both so friendly and welcoming and made our day less stressful.
Our photos have since been returned and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. Every shot we wanted to get we have and it will be very difficult to pick and choose our favorites for the album.
We would recommend David and Amanda to any of our family and friends who are in need of a photographer.
Thank you again!

The Tarrants
Brittney & Curtis

David Orr Photography's reply:

You are so welcome, Brittney and Curtis! Thanks for making us a part of your wedding day plans! We loved working with you two and your family and friends--your spirit and enthusiasm made our job easy and a blast!

User5204927

2+ years ago

It was a wonderful day captured perfectly.

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your wedding day with us!