Back to Dearly Beloved Photography

Featured
Nicole

Married on 12/14/2018

Awesome Photographer

After having our photography company bail on us four weeks before our wedding - we were sent into a panic on trying to find someone spectacular to capture our day. I came across Jenn on a Instagram post and my now husband and I really liked her content and photography style. From the very start she was very honest and helpful with making sure she would be a great fit for us. Pricing was within our budget, and we even had a second photographer to assist with the first portion of our wedding. She also met with us after our first phone call to walk through the venue with us to make sure we were comfortable with photo ideas and timeline. We recieved a beautiful preview gallery 3 days later from our wedding as we landed in Hawaii for our honeymoon, it was perfect! Jenn stayed in contact with us throughout the editing process and we were beyond pleased with the final gallery and all of the great moments she captured. I would recommend Jenn to anyone in the Southern California location. It was truly meant to be! She will capture your "best day ever" beautifully.

Dearly Beloved Photography's reply:

Thank you Nicole and Jordan! I loved being a part of your "best day ever". Your wedding day was truly perfect in every way. AND yes, it was so meant to be! XOXO Jenn

C
Coree Ray

Getting married on 11/24/2019

She has a great eye for wedding photography

We were so happy that the package included engagement photos.

Coree and Melvin,
Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day! You two were a dream to work with. I hope to work with you all again in the future!
Jenn

K
Kelsie

Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding Photographer

Jenn went above and beyond for us. She gave us more than we asked for just because she wanted to give us the best. She knew how to get just the perfect shot and we were so happy with the many "perfect shots" we had to choose from when we received our online gallery of our wedding day. For an Orange County photographer, she was reasonably priced with amazing quality. She was very proactive and detailed from the beginning and even helped me figure out my own day of timeline which totally stressed me out as a bride planning my wedding. We were so thankful to have her for our wedding photographer and we will definitely use her services again in the future!

Adam Green

Married on 11/03/2018

Completely satisfied!

Jenn could not have been more professional, honest, flexible and easy to work with! Also, we started receiving photos within days of the ceremony and received our final photos in about a month, which was fantastic! I would highly recommend Dearly Beloved Photography!

Adam and Lauren!
Thank you so much for the review. I loved your wedding and you two were a dream to work with. Beautiful people on the inside and out. It was such a perfect day. I look forward to working with you two again! Love, Jenn

I
Ilene

Married on 10/19/2018

Wonderful!!

Jenn did an amazing job with both our engagement and wedding photos. Her pricing is reasonable and it includes the engagement session. Jenn is attentive and is open to any suggestions. We received our photos within the time frame specified within her contract and I can’t get over how amazing the photos look. Thank you Jenn for all of your hard work and the amazing photos that we will cherish for a lifetime!

Ilene and Omar,

Thank you so much for the review! It was such a beautiful and perfect day. The photos are amazing because of you and Omar and the love you two share. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day. Love you guys!
Jenn Xo

Ariel

Married on 05/10/2018

My husband and I were so blessed to have Jenn take our engagement as well as our first look and family photos for our recent wedding. I was thrilled to get to utilize her services having seen her work on her social media pages. She has a way of capturing romantic and natural moments between the bride and groom! We recently received the photos back from the first look and like I imagined she provided above and beyond what I had expected. My husband and I are so thankful for her time taken to brush up areas that needed some extra love and even go so far to create an extra album of black and white photos for us! I can't recommend her enough- you won't be let down by her attention to detail, ease of communication and availability when you need her! Thank you Dearly Beloved Photography for making our wedding and marriage truly unforgettable!

Dearly Beloved Photography's reply:

Ariel and Matt! Thank you for letting me be a part of the sweetest moment of your wedding day. Your day was perfect and beautiful. It'll be a day I'll cherish and a photographer and friend. Love, Jenn

Ashley

Married on 11/11/2017

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further! Picking a wedding photographer for my wedding was probably one of the hardest vendors to choose simply because it seems like A LOT of money just for photos. Jenn was super flexible and prompt throughout the entire process. I live in San Diego, and she was willing to meet me halfway for our initial meeting. The wedding package we purchased from her included an engagement session which made a world of difference when it came time for the wedding. It was super awkward at first (my husband and I hardly take pictures with each other on our own), but by the end of the session we felt a lot less awkward and my husband was totally into it! After we left, we were doubtful any of our pictures would come out that great just because of our awkwardness, but they were amazing! We were so happy with them and couldn't wait to see how the photos from our wedding would turn out.

Fast forward to our wedding day in Temecula...
Jenn was right on time and ready to start snapping photos as soon as she arrived. Our photos were delivered within the time frame specified within her contract and our USB was delivered shortly after. Once we received our photos, going through them was like reliving our entire wedding day. She truly captured our day in its entirety, and I am so grateful to have all of the photos to look back on! Thank you Jenn for all of your hard work and the amazing photos that we will cherish for a lifetime!

M
Macrina

Married on 09/30/2017

Absolutely NO regrets hiring Jennifer for our wedding! She had taken photos for my cousins wedding and we knew we needed her to capture our special moments on our wedding day! She met with us a few times before our wedding To make sure she knew who to take pictures of and what moments to capture. We told her what we wanted and she made sure to capture those precious moments of our family and friends celebrating and enjoying themselves on our special day!

C
Cathy

Married on 05/18/2017

Words can’t say enough about Jenn! We had the pleasure of working with her for both our engagement and wedding photos and the results are gorgeous! She captured all of our special moments and is so easy to work with! She is personal and will fit in with any family vibe. She is great with kids too as she kept our two little girls entertained throughout the event! You won’t be sorry if you book Jenn for any photo shoot. She is super responsive and her attention to details goes a long way!

B
Brianna

Married on 11/26/2016

We found Jenn through a reference from a relative. We loved her work and how easy it was to set up appointments. Since meeting her, Jenn has photographed so many milestones for us in the past 2 years. And through this, we have gained an awesome friend! She has done our Engagement, Maternity, Wedding, Newborn, Family & Lifestyle. We've kept her busy, And she has yet to disappoint! We won't go to anyone else :)

B
Brittany

Married on 09/21/2016

Finding Jenn was a godsend! We were originally set to meet a different photographer. When he didn't show up to our appointment without notifying us through email or phone call, we immediately started looking for another photographer. Jenn was recommended through a friend who had gotten married a few months before. We heard nothing but great things so we figured we would at least meet with her. She was quick to respond and fit us in right away. THANK HEAVENS she did! Upon meeting Jenn we just knew we found the perfect person to capture all the special moments of our big day. We were thrilled to find that an engagement photoshoot was part of our package! We were planning a very small and intimate wedding so we had a strict budget and didn't think we could really afford a photographer.

My husband and I never really take photos together. At our engagement photoshoot, I'll admit, we were VERY awkward. We just didn't know what to do but Jenn guided us and made us feel so at ease! The photos came out AMAZING! Our family couldn't wait to get their hands on them.

Our wedding was in September 2016. We were a little non-conventional and got married on a Wednesday. Jenn was great about contacting me before and making sure she had a list of all the photos we wanted captured. The last thing a Bride wants to do is worry about vendors on her wedding day. I didn't have to worry about a thing! Jenn was at the venue before I was and ready to go the second I got there. The day was perfect and we couldn't wait to see all the wonderful photos.

We received our photos 4 weeks after the wedding! My husband and I were so giddy upon receiving the email from Jenn with our wedding album. We opened the album together and were speechless. Every moment captured is absolutely beautiful. Every time we look at our photos. It takes us right back to our wedding day. We are forever grateful to have found Jenn. Thank you for EVERYTHING!