Back to Decoration for all occasions

Decoration for all occasions Reviews

| Detroit, MI See photos, pricing and details

14 Reviews for Decoration for all occasions

Becky
Featured
Becky

Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely Beautiful!

They did incredible job decorating my daughter's wedding. It was above and beyond what we even asked for. I would definitely use them again. I want to thank them for their hard work and creativity. There price was very reasonable and the wedding reception was beautiful.

Sara

Married on 05/19/2018

They do a wonderful job. They take in consideration of what the clients want n not what they think it should be. They are helpful, understanding, considerate and treat you like a friend. I would recommend them to anybody and everybody..
Sara Merriman

Sabrina

Married on 05/19/2018

Love love this company.. They do excellent work and take pride in everything. Very reasonably priced and will make your special day perfect. They go above and beyond..

U
Ulalia

Married on 08/05/2017

I had a great experience with Decoration for all occasions they are a reasonable, loyal, trustworthy, honest, and dependable company to have do any event that you may be in need of..

H
Hanade

Married on 03/25/2017

Nidal was great! He did all the decorations for my wedding. He was very involved from day one. I lo ed the flexible and his ideas, it was very comforting to not have to worry about the decor. I would highly recommended him!

Sarra

Married on 11/25/2016

I had the pleasure of having Nick decorate my wedding & by far it was the best decor job I have seen! Not only were my guests raving about the quality & the beauty but my husband & I could not stop obsessing over our Head table which was set up with perfection! I would recommend any and every one to use Decoration For ALL Occasions for their next event. He truly can make your vision a reality!

M
Majd

Married on 10/03/2016

Very professional. They are the best, very good pricing too.?

G
Gloria

Married on 09/14/2016

Excellent work , great at what they do

User7149085

2+ years ago

I highly recommend Decoration for all occasions!

K
Kelly

Married on 07/30/2016

I strongly recommend Decorations for all occasions! They were very professional and patient; brought all my ideas to life! Everything looked so beautiful and organized.

User7119040

2+ years ago

Great experience I would recommend every couple to use this service

User7119440

2+ years ago

He is the best, honest, he will alwahs show up

D
Dawn

Married on 05/13/2017

I was very pleased with all decorations done! They went above n beyond! Now they are doing my nieces wedding. I know it will be Beautiful! Thanks!

T
Tamara

Married on 05/18/2018

0.5

Re-Edit: After putting me through a tiring dispute process, Nick finally offered me a discount for the chandelier service he didn't provide. Unfortunately, because he chose to dispute my review instead of coming to me to just honor the discount that he promised in the first place, I have chosen to decline the discount in exchange for leaving an honest review. I feel this is more beneficial to brides in making a financial decision. My suggestion: agree on a back-up decor set-up in advance or what discount you will receive if the decor you agreed upon cannot be used, so if weather conditions are unfavorable, you know exactly what you are getting. Also, make sure to get all of it in writing contractually.

Edit: Never received the refund/discount Nick promised me for not being able to use the chandelier that was included in the total rental service price, so I knocked this review down to one star. I don’t appreciate being lied to.

Original Review: I had to hire a last minute decorator for my pergola, and Nick came through! He had to improvise on my wedding day though, because it was too windy to use our original agreed-upon chandelier, but the set up still looked gorgeous! Everybody raved about how beautiful it looked. In addition, he agreed to also discount me on the chandelier loss, which was very nice of him. The only thing I would have changed is having had more conversations over the phone. Conducting business mostly over text can get confusing at times. :) Thank you for the wonderful service, Nick!

Decoration for all occasions's reply:

I had a pleasure working with this bride , I only charged her 150.00 dollar for everything! due windy day that day, I could not put the chandelier, but i added flowers and the bride loved it . I did offer her 20.00 back but i got busy and i forget. i got back to her and she refused to talk to me. if you have any more questions feel free to ask ,decoration for all occasions will give you the highest standard always.