Back to Destination Turks and Caicos

12 Reviews for Destination Turks and Caicos

Featured
Karyl

Married on 08/15/2018

Keisha and Alveria created the best vow renewal I could’ve ever imagined! They were consummate professionals, flexibile and responsive! They were able to capture and create a beautiful ceremony and dinner that aligned with exactly what I was seeking. I will never forget our special day. Thank you for such a memorable day! The Hughlett’s

Destination Turks and Caicos's reply:

Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Hughlett. It was an honor for us to meet you and your family and take care of your very special day. We hope to see you in 2048. God bless.

~ Team Destination TCI

Karina Macfarland

Married on 02/07/2019

Awesome!!!!

Keisha and crew was awesome. We had a great time.

L
Lisa Jerrell

Married on 01/17/2019

Keisha was amazing!

Every detail was perfection! I could not have been happier with everything from start to finish.

Destination Turks and Caicos's reply:

It was such a pleasure planning and decorating for Lisa and David's wedding. The villa, private beach and the entire family were all amazing. Thanks for choosing us for your special day Lisa. It was an honor.

B
Barbara

Married on 09/24/2018

From the first email, Keisha was the consummate professional and guided us through every step and was patient through all the documentation that has to be completed and notarized for a destination wedding. We chose the simplicity package as that’s what we wanted but she surprised us with many beautiful touches and went above and beyond to make our day extra special. It could not have been more perfect and now we have a new friend! Thank you Keisha. You and your team are top notch and we would recommend your services to anyone planning a wedding in TCI or any couple who want a stress-free wedding!

Destination Turks and Caicos's reply:

Thank you kindly Barbara and Jules. You guys are earthly angels. It was a pleasure. I am so glad we met and now we are friends for a lifetime. xoxoxo

Heidi
Heidi

Married on 09/20/2018

Our day was magical!!

How do I begin! From the very beginning, Keisha and her team did an amazing job planning our special day! There can be a lot of insecurities planning a destination wedding so far away from home. But, with the help of their team, I was confident that they would be able to make our day absolutely amazing. And they did. The whole year through planning, they stayed in touch with me (the bride) and answered any questions or uncertainties I had very promptly. They truly care what their couples want for their special day! They added a few things to our wedding package that would have otherwise been out of my buget. They went above and beyond my expectations. My wedding ceremony and dinner after were amazing. With Destination Turks and Caicos by my side the whole way through planning, I didn't have a bit if stress. Without them, I wouldn't have been able to pull it off. Adam and I are forever grateful to all of you for making our day absolutely magical! To anyone looking for a stress free, absolutely amazing day, Keisha and her team will give that to you.

Destination Turks and Caicos's reply:

Thank you kindly Heidi. We believe that it is important to capture every detail and execute to perfection so that our couples leave with truly amazing memories. We are so happy with were able to accomplish this for you and Adam. We look forward to seeing both when you celebrate many more important milestones. God bless.

I
Ingrid

Married on 03/24/2018

Words cannot express how grateful I am to Keisha and her team. I reached out to Keisha via email and within 24 hours she responded, within a month we had a beautiful intimate ceremony.

The day that my husband and I were scheduled to re-new our vows. We were located on another island in Turks and Caicos. Due to unforeseen circumstances there was a possibility that we almost did not make our flight to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos. Keisha remained calm which helped me to become calm and she already had arrangements in place in the event that my husband and I were not able to make it to Providenciales. In addition, she provided us with little surprises that made our day extremely special.

I strongly recommend Destination Turks and Caicos if you are planning on having a destination wedding in Turks and Caicos Island. Keisha is extremely knowledgeable and professional. They provided us with precious memories that will last us our lifetime. Allow Destination Turks and Caicos to do the same for you.

Sincerely,

Ingrid Hall

Destination Turks and Caicos's reply:

Thanks Ingrid. We had a fabulous time planning your intimate wedding and would have done whatever it took to ensure you said "I DO" on your special day. Blessings...

Karen

Married on 04/10/2013

My husband and I got married in April 2013 and we are so happy we went with Keisha as our planner! She had everything prepared for us so that we didn't have to worry about a thing. She was professional and flexible and accommodated all of our requests. She helped make our day such a memorable one and we couldn't have asked for anything more! We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner in Turks and Caicos!

Destination Turks and Caicos's reply:

The pleasure was all mine Karen. Thank you.

A
Amber

Married on 02/20/2013

Keisha and her team were AMAZING! She met all our needs and beyond! It was worry free planning followed by a perfect wedding day! Highly reccomend!

Destination Turks and Caicos's reply:

Thanks Amber! It was an absolute pleasuring serving you and your family. We look forward to seeing you for your anniversary.

E
Evan

Married on 02/20/2013

Keisha was excellent from the initial conversation to the last detail of the last minuet. I do recommend her and her services to be tried by you. You find a dependable harder worker.

R
Roline

Married on 02/16/2013

You guys were awesome! I couldn't even believe that I could get you guys at the last minute. Definitely would recommend others to work with you.

Destination Turks and Caicos's reply:

Thanks Roline. You were an amazing bride. It was an absolute pleasure.

C
Corinna

Married on 12/12/2012

Thank you for making our special day unforgetable!

Destination Turks and Caicos's reply:

My pleasure Corinna. You guys were awesome!! Thank you.

S
Sarah

Married on 07/06/2018

They really did a great job! Everything was better than I could have imagined! I would definitely recommend this venue!

Destination Turks and Caicos's reply:

Thank you Sarah. It was an absolute pleasure.