Back to Devil's Head Resort

Rebecca
Rebecca Clayborn

Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Venue

Everyone at devil's head was amazing to work with - they made it super easy to have my perfect wedding. The food, bar, firepit and everything related to the wedding was fantastic. It was very nice to have plenty of rooms for all the guests. The rooms are not fancy, but very clean and affordable.

User5456206

2+ years ago

The venue was fantastic. Great location. Huge windows. We had a blast and so did our guests!

J
Jackson

Married on 05/16/2015

4.7

Overall very impressed with what we received for the cost for our wedding. Great food, good service and very helpful staff. I would recommend this place to others. The only drawback are the rooms and carpet are a bit dated and in need of updating.

A
Alicia

Married on 07/30/2011

4.3

Absolutely beautiful ceremony and reception venue! Group Sales Staff was very flexible with our requests. Reception food was amazing - our guests will be raving about it for a long time! It was wonderful to have all of our wedding events in one place, and for our guests to be able to have accommodations on-site at the resort.

J
Jason

Married on 10/13/2017

3.9

Devil's Head Resort was very accommodating when it came to how we wanted the room set up, when we could do it for a Friday wedding, and us tearing it all down. They were also so helpful with the food menu as we both have allergies! The food was glorious - the chef really knows his stuff!

The only thing we can fault the resort for is their outdated rooms. CRT televisions with barely 15 channels, and outdated decor. Our guests spent a little over $100/room and could have gotten much better deals elsewhere.

User5406976

2+ years ago

2.7

Honestly if I would of know how my experience would of went I would of chose another venue. First of all the lady I was initially working with randomly left nobody told me, I spent months sending her emails with no responses, I even left messages on group sales answering machine with no returned calls. Finally did get ahold of someone and I was assigned a different lady. Nightmare. She knew nothing obviously because she had not been working with me but she sure acted like she knew it all. Long story short she basically told me that having our wedding there was an inconvenience to her when she didn't know the whole story very unprofessional. The overall venue is so beautiful and really nice but the hotel rooms are so outdated. I felt embarrassed having my guests stay there. The food was probably the best wedding food I've had though. Overall spend the extra money to go somewhere that specializing in weddings, not skis.