Back to Devin Spencer Videography

W
Featured
Whitney Miller

Married on 05/18/2019

10/10 would recommend booking Devin!

Devin was beyond amazing! He was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. He really took the time to get to know us and to understand what we wanted in our video. He was extremely professional, prompt and easy to communicate with. We could not have asked for a better videographer experience on the day of! He was made sure to capture everything! Our guests kept coming up to us saying how impressed they were because the videographer was like a ninja - they hardly noticed he was there filming and he worked amazingly with our photographer! The final product was everything we hoped for and more. He truly captured the essence of our day and we will be forever thankful that he was a part of it! I cannot recommend working with him enough!

L
Lladnar

Married on 03/16/2019

Devin is the best!

Devin did such an amazing job at capturing all the beautiful moments on our wedding day. We were very happy with the video he did for us!

S
Selina Flores

Married on 10/18/2018

Great Videographer

We are completely blown away by our feature film. I didn't know one man could put together such a professional and high quality product. He got everything he needed for a great video while never making us feel uncomfortable or overwhelmed. Thank you Devin for doing such an amazing job!

L
Lisette

Married on 10/13/2018

Devin is so great!

We feel so incredibly lucky to have had Devin as our videographer for our wedding! From the beginning, Devin was responsive and understood what I was looking for in our highlight film. On the day of the wedding, he arrive on time and was ready to capture every moment of the day. He did such an incredible job! We recently received our highlight video and we were so happy with the result! Devin truly went above and beyond for our film. He made sure to incorporate every important detail of wedding. Most importantly, he including a voice recording of my dad, who unfortunately was not able to join us on our wedding due to Alzheimer' disease. The way he including my dad's recording, our family's speeches, and everything else in between really made the film unique and so personal. We cannot recommend him enough to other couples! Thank you Devin for all that you did for us! We will always be thankful for you!

Z
Zoey

Married on 04/08/2018

Devin truly went above and beyond with our video. We decided to implement videography into our ceremony at a family members advice, but were completely surprised when we received the final videos. To see our day from that perspective was amazing, and I am so thankful that we have this to show our children and family.

I would highly reccomend Devin Spencer Videography to any couple. Make sure you leave space for a video in your budget!

A
Allie Williams

Married on 03/11/2018

Wedding Video

My husband and I are very grateful to have Devin as our videographer for our big day. Not only was he patient and understanding during our wedding day but also with editing our video. Devin always communicated with us and addressed any concerns we had with any editing for our video. The final video is everything we wanted. We highly recommend Devin!

C
cristin

Married on 10/01/2016

I am extremely surprised with the outcome of our video! Devin did an amazing job and I would reccomend him to anyone looking for videography. If you want amazing quality, and a video that highlights the energy of your event- he is the perfect person for it! Thank you!

A
Akshay

Married on 10/01/2016

Devin from Racun Pictures is an absolute professional! He was very flexible and shot & put together our wedding highlight video in record time. The results were fantastic, and we couldn't be more pleased. Highly recommend.

U
Urban Baby

Married on 09/07/2016

Very professional, high quality work. I could not have been more pleased! We consistently get positive feedback on the work Racun completed for us! Thank you Racun!

Jordan
Jordan Riedel

Married on 12/01/2018

Devin Spencer Videography

Devin captured every special memory from our day and I could not be happier with the final product we recieved! Our video completely exceeded any expectations I had for a highlight reel - I didn't even realize all of those emotions could be captured the way Devin did.

The big day goes by so fast and is such a whirlwind of emotions, so having an awesome videographer like Devin be part of the team was so special and perfect. Being able to relive all those moments through Devin's work was worth every penny and I cry every time I watch it. HIGHLY recommend letting Devin capture your special day!

Taryn
Taryn

Married on 10/20/2018

1.6

Not Worth The Trouble

We originally found Devin Spencer when searching for wedding videographers in the Hampton Roads area and immediately fell in love with his work. His artistic style was just what we had been looking for and was perfect for our budget. We did not have much contact with Devin after booking, but we did not think much of it as we were preoccupied with planning the day of our dreams. Per our contract, our video was to be delivered digitally eight (8) weeks after the wedding date. This deadline came and went with no communication from Devin. Our emails to Devin went without reply and all of our calls went straight to voicemail. When Devin finally did get back to us, he informed us that he changed his number and that our wedding video would be delivered in the next week. This was very disappointing as not only did he fail to deliver our wedding video on time, but he also changed his contact information without alerting his clients. When we advised Devin that the deadline for the delivery had passed, he was initially skeptical but then became apologetic after reviewing the signed contract. He offered to rectify the situation by sending us the raw footage of the wedding on a USB, an additional service that was not included in our selected package. We agreed to this solution. We received the wedding film the next week and we loved it. However, it took another month to hear back about the raw footage USB. Devin emailed us to inquire about our address to mail the USB and we gave it to him. Weeks went by and we never received the USB. We reached back out to Devin and again received no reply. We followed up once more, at this point two (2) months had passed. Devin apologized for the delay and told us that he had archived our conversation. We were floored. Not only did Devin blatantly disregard the terms of his own contract, but he seemed to have no intention of following through with his promise to make it right. Devin's work is exceptional, but it is not worth the lack of follow through and inconsistencies.