Back to Dezember Photography

160 Reviews for Dezember Photography

Featured
Anna

Married on 06/15/2018

We got married June 15th 2018, Dezember was our photographer! I cannot say enough good things about them. They were patient, helpful and they truly care about you individually. We did our engagements, groomals and the big day with them! Each experience was so special. Randy is so amazing at what he does, so many family members and guests kept telling me how awesome he was. Miranda is the office manager and she too is such a sweetheart and so on it! His videography and additional photographers are all up to his level of great as well! They are truly all the best of the best and worth every penny. I wouldn’t change a thing and am so grateful I had such an awesome team document or big day!

Dezember Photography's reply:

Anna! A million thank you's to you guys! We love working with you two so much

Kirstin
Kirstin

Married on 06/23/2019

Great company!! Amazing photos!!

Thank you so much to Randy at Dezember Photography. Choosing them for our wedding was the best choice we made. They were so easy to work with. Austyn always responded to my emails right away. Planning our wedding from AZ was difficult but Randy helped by recommending several other vendors to us that also worked out great.

Plus, he takes AMAZING photos. From the engagement to the wedding pics, everything looked great & he made it very painless-lol. Thank you so much Randy & Austyn. We couldn’t be happier! Highly recommend them

Dezember Photography's reply:

Kirstin, thank you for such a thoughtful review! We are so happy we could make the out-of-state planning process a bit easier and most importantly that you love your photos! Your wedding day was beautiful - we had so much fun capturing you two, your family, friends, fun dances, waterfall chasing, and everything in between! Thank you for letting us be a part of it.

Randy + Austyn

E
Erin

Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing photos

Randy was amazing at his job. He worked really well and made everyone feel so comfortable. Even my husband! Thank you!

Dezember Photography's reply:

Thank you Erin - you guys were so fun to work with! And even a little rain couldn't put a damper on your day. It was perfect!

Flecktone89
Flecktone89

Married on 05/24/2019

Great! Wonderful photographer. The photos turned out great.

Dezember Photography was highly recommended to us. Our wedding 2 months ago was done by Candace. She was knowledgeable and extremely organized during and after the ceremony to get hundreds of amazing photos in such a short amount of time with family, friends, and just me and my wife. Would highly recommend.

Dezember Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!!! Your wedding was beautiful with so many unique details and working with you was a pleasure. We're so glad we were able to be a part of capturing your day!

K
Kaitlyn Loverchio

Married on 05/11/2019

Highly Recommend!!

THANK YOU Randy! My engagement & wedding photos are incredible! But it’s not just the photos; you were actively involved with my husband and I the entire time (especially before our wedding ceremony) making sure we were okay and good to go. And those little gestures really stuck with me because anyone can come to take pictures but you really care and make it a memorable experience. So thank you!

Dezember Photography's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn!! I'm so glad I could provide a great experience for you and help your wedding day go smoothly. You guys were so great to work with. Congratulations again!!

Rachelle
Rachelle Ellis

Married on 03/28/2019

Excellent wedding photographer

We loved working with Randy and his team. Even with complicated family pictures, he made it work seamlessly. Upbeat and professional. Worth the $$

Dezember Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Rachelle!! We had tons of fun and can't wait for our next shoot with the whole fam!

B
Bryan Roberts

Married on 03/28/2019

Way exceeded my expectations

I have heard many horror stories with wedding photographers but Randy and Dezember Photography were absolutely awesome. They were great to work with. They made the group photos seamless and literally got shot after perfect shot on our wedding day. I would recommend them to everyone.

Dezember Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Bryan!! We had a blast and we're so happy we could make this an awesome experience for you! :)

M
Megan

Married on 09/30/2018

Using Dezember Photography for my wedding was by far the best choice I made throughout the entire planning process! Randy took the time to sit down with my fiance and I several times before the wedding, to really get to know us better and to try and see how we envisioned our wedding day. He picked the location of our engagement pictures, which turned out phenomenal, and with the package we chose we received free photo prints for the wedding and a free canvas to display at the wedding.

Fast Forward to the day of wedding:
-Randy showed up on time
-Dressed to impress
-Gave me great tips before walking down the aisle on how to hold my flowers (So the flowers weren't covering my dress in the pictures)
-Was able to capture family pictures in record time after the ceremony
-Found the coolest places for us to take our bride and groom pictures
-Worked hand in hand with our videographer to make sure that special moments throughout the night were captured
-Consoled me after the ceremony once it started to rain (He said it makes for great pictures, which made me feel much better!)

Randy not only took our pictures but was so incredibly helpful during the entire wedding ceremony/reception. He helped my husband pin up my dress so it wasn't dragging around all night. He gave us instructions on what to do with the marriage certificate once we had signed it and he made sure to capture every single detail so we would not forget. (I still can't believe how quickly the day went by!)
I cannot wait to receive our wedding pictures back so we can relive the day over and over again! (':

Thank you again Randy for making our day absolutely perfect!

Megan thank you so much!! <3
You and Sam - and your families - were so much fun to work with and the wedding day went perfect even with a little rain!! Seriously thank you so much for letting us be a part of your entire wedding experience. We love you!!!

D
Devyn

Married on 09/13/2018

Randy at Dezember Photography was absolutely amazing. Everything went well from our engagement photos to our wedding day. He really knows how to capture perfect moments. I can't wait to see the wedding photos. He and everyone there at Dezember are very supportive of LGBTQ+. Made it the best wedding in Utah. I highly recommend them.

Dezember Photography's reply:

Devyn you two are awesome and thank you so much for letting us be a part of your wedding!!!!!!

Ciahlee
Ciahlee Kerr

Married on 09/13/2018

Amazing experience

Randy and his team were absolutely amazing. Each of our photos are timeless. Y was such a special day one that me and my wife will never forget. The photos were amazing and the whole process was fun and easy. Very LGBT friendly. I would highly recommend them for any photography needs.

Dezember Photography's reply:

Ciahlee, thank you so much for your heartfelt review!! You guys were a ton of fun to work with and your wedding was so beautiful! We can't wait to do some family photos for you guys :)

Andre

Married on 09/02/2018

High quality photos and easy to work with

HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

If you choose Dezember Photography for any special day in your life, understand that they will do everything possible to make sure expectations are exceeded. My wife and I went with Dezember Photography for our Wedding and we couldn’t have been happier. Each and every one of our questions or concerns were promptly addressed by Randy and Miranda. Randy took amazing photos for our “First Look” session. He was very patient and worked well with our little dog to make sure he caught some great photos of him as well. As for the day of the wedding, Randy operated extremely professionally and efficiently. He managed a group of approximately 150 people in and out of photos in a time efficient manner. Not only did he take spectacular photos, but he provided structure to the wedding by offering advice on when and how certain parts of the wedding should go.

Dezember Photography takes beautiful photos and are a joy to work with. Thank you!

Dezember Photography's reply:

Thanks a million Andre!! We have really enjoyed having you guys as clients as well as getting to hang out with your cute dog Peanut :). Your wedding was a blast!

J
Jessa Tuminez

Married on 09/02/2018

Fantastic, awesome photos and fun to work with

My husband and I are very happy we booked our Wedding with Dezember Photography. Randy and the rest of the team were wonderful to work with from start to finish. Randy took our “First Look” photos. He helped make sure my husband didn’t see my dress until we were in the perfect location and he was ready with his camera! He worked very hard to make sure our photos turned out perfectly.
On the day of our Wedding, Randy successfully managed a group of over 100 guests in and out of photos. He’s an expert in this field and knows exactly how to coordinate guests in a professional yet effective way.. Since the wedding, many of our guests have commented on how great our photos turned out and how they would love to use Dezember in their weddings. We couldn’t ask for anything more. We’re grateful to have found such an awesome company.

Dezember Photography's reply:

Jessa you rock!! We appreciate you guys so much and all the kind words and business you have given us :) . We are thrilled you chose us to be there for your special day! Thank you!!

M
Matt W

Married on 08/14/2018

Exceptional Experience

As the Father of the Bride there is actually a lot to worry about. I cannot express how wonderful it was to have photography not be one of those things. Dezember Photography took care of everything and more. Randy took spectacular pictures, and seemed to know what we would want. One thing I really appreciated is that when it was time for family pictures he took charge and made sure that people knew when they were up and what they should be doing, while still making sure that the bride’s train was spread out and looking good. Dezember Photography captured a wonderful day for our family.

Andrea Wells

Married on 08/14/2018

Professional and kind

Randy and Miranda were both professional and kind each time we interacted with them. I appreciate that they answered questions we had, treated everyone with respect, and last but not least – took great pictures. Thank you!

J
Jonathan

Married on 07/28/2018

Booking Dezember was definitely one of our best decisions for our wedding. They KILLED IT!. After meeting Randy in the studio we knew we were going to get the pictures we wanted for our mountain celebration. Not only was everyone in the office very friendly and easy to work with, the pictures exceeded our expectations. The day of the wedding Randy and his assistant were very professional and helped a ton with coordinating everyone together to get the right pictures. We recently got all of our pictures and you can tell how hard the team works after the event to deliver such professional pics. Thank you so much for everything!

Dezember Photography's reply:

Jonathan THANK YOU SO MUCH!! We already told you guys this but we loved how close you guys are to your families, guests, and bridal party! What a great group! If you ever have an opening, we want to apply! Haha!

Alison

Married on 07/28/2018

Dezember captured our wedding perfectly!

Dezember is the best choice we made for our wedding! Everyone was so helpful working with our crazy schedules. And during photo shoots Randy and Candace made us feel so comfortable even when we were a little nervous. Then we got to see the photos they captured, and they are all pure art! They captured the emotion of our moments and the natural beauty around us. We are so grateful to the Dezember team!

K
Katie

Married on 06/16/2018

I knew from the moment that Eric popped the big question that I would be going with Dezember Photography. I booked Randy before we even knew where we would be getting married :) Deja is the sweetest and has been so willing to help set up everything that we needed or answer any question that I had. When it came done to having our pictures taken, Randy made both Eric and I feel so comfortable! Our engagements included our 4 yr old boy and 1 yr old girl, who at times didn't want to cooperate haha but he did so amazing with them! Which helped relax me! When I received the pictures I could not help but smile at every every single one of them! They were PERFECT! They captured our love as a couple and a family, which means the world to me! I can not wait for our wedding day and to have Randy and the team there to capture our special day! I HIGHLY recommend Randy and the Dezember Photography team! They are AMAZING! Thanks guys for everything!

E
Erin

Married on 06/16/2018

Candace was our wedding photographer and it could not have gone better! We love the pictures she took. The whole day was such a whirlwind and I loved looking back at all of the moments. Candace was so discreet that I forgot she was there, yet she was able to capture all the moments! The whole team was very helpful and were always available to answer all of my questions. When a small printing error occurred on my thank you card they had it reprinted right away, no fuss at all. I highly recommend Dezember!

Austin

Married on 06/15/2018

The team at Dezember was so great at capturing our wedding day and giving us photos to help us remember it forever. Everyone was so much fun to work with!

Laira
Laira

Married on 11/09/2017

Dezembers is AMAZING! I could not honesly be more please with them. Not only is there photography outstanding they are so friendly and always have your best interest at hand. I will always recommend Dezembers.

T
Tiffany

Married on 10/07/2017

I honestly can’t say enough about Dezember and Randy. I met Randy at a bridal show and knew I wanted him to be our photographer. Dezember offers some great packages. Randy is amazing! He knows how to have fun and capturing the moments of your special day. I am so grateful to Randy. He made our wedding day so fun and special.

ALie

Married on 09/30/2017

We seriously could not have asked for a better photographer and videographer. Dezember was so easy and fun to work with. We live in California, but got married in Utah, and whenever we would come in to town before the wedding, Randy would always make time out of his schedule to meet with us. As for the actual wedding day, it went so perfect and smooth thanks to the Dezember team. They are so professional and took charge on our special day to get the perfect pictures we wanted. I cannot say enough positive things about the, they are awesome!

Dezember Photography's reply:

Thank you Alie!!! We sincerely loved working with you guys and your families and are so happy you loved everything. Your wedding video is one of our favorites all year and it doesn't hurt when we're working with a great looking couple in an amazing area like Deer Valley!

B
Bryan

Married on 09/17/2017

We could not have picked a better photographer! Randy from Dezember took amazing pictures for our engagements, groomals and wedding day! We could not be happier with the way our pictures turned out and with how quick the service was to get the final photos!

C
Carmen

Married on 09/16/2017

Randy and the Dezember Photography were the dream team when it came to wedding photos. From the very beginning of our engagement capturing our outdoor feel to the magic of a church wedding they made it all come alive again in the photos. They were also super fast to response when having question and easy to work with when it came to get prints for a great price! Also Randy Fixed my dress at help they guys boutonniere, say what! Goes above and beyond to help! I highly recommend them for wedding dreams to come true that you will also look back on :)

S
Shelbi

Married on 09/02/2017

I am so happy we went with Dezember to be our photographer for our big day! They were a little out of our price range but the moment we met with Randy he made us feel so comfortable and we knew he knew what he was doing so we had to book him right away. We also had Candance as our second photographer and she was amazing to work with as well. They know what they are doing and they capture every little detail. Our pictures turned out so beautiful and I will send all future brides I meet their way. Thank you so much Dezember!
-The Dyers

Dezember Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Shelbi!!! We genuinely appreciate the kind words and we loved every minute with you two. Give Chris a big wet kiss from us! :)