Back to Diana's Flowers Hollywood

A
Alexandra Enriquez

Getting married on 05/15/2020

Wonderful!

Diana's work was phenomenal. She had a great eye for detail. The flowers lasted all day and looked so fresh even at the end of the night. I can't recommend her enough.

Diana's Flowers Hollywood's reply:

Thank you Alexandra!!It was a pleasure working with you!beautiful pictures for long lasting memories!!

Michelle

Married on 07/14/2018

We were recommended by the hotel to use Diana’s Flowers. And we were so pleased with the results. Mihaela was a pleasure to work with and was able to work within our budget to create a lovely summer garden ambiance and beautifully decorated ballroom. They are prompt, professional, and create beautiful arrangements.

S
simona

Married on 06/16/2018

The Best Wedding Flower Company! I made the best choice!
The flowers were fresh and they smell very good.
Thank you Diana`s Flowers for making us the most beautiful wedding! You're the best!

B
Bryana

Married on 06/03/2018

Mihaela created amazing flower arrangements for our wedding day! She also provided and decorated the chuppah, and the bouquet and boutonniere were gorgeous and exactly fit our style. We couldn’t have been happier with how every single piece turned out. They all looked even better than we could have imagined! Mihaela took our very minimal guidance and figured out exactly what was right for us. We knew from all of our meetings that with her expertise, we were in good hands. It was so exciting to walk into the garden, and then later the reception, and see the spaces brought to life with her beautiful arrangements.

Melisa

Married on 04/28/2018

When my husband and I set a date for our wedding, we naturally started looking for vendors that best fit our needs - personality was huge (yes, even for a florist). My husband was the first to call Diana and told me I would like her... He was right (don’t tell him I said that). I called Diana to ask a few questions. She was sweet, courteous, professional and knowledgeable. Visiting her flower shop further put my mind at ease as she was down to earth, took time to get to know us, understood our needs, and was patient and flexible with us. I showed her a few photos of what I was looking for. She gave me a few pointers and suggestions and helped me fine-tune what I had envisioned. She even worked with me to incorporate the wooden slabs and candles I wanted to include with my floral centerpieces for the rustic themed reception. I was able to text her to iron out details... She was very responsive. Diana made the process smooth and easy. When I showed up at the church... It was beautifully decorated. It was better than what I envisioned. Same with the reception. She even added flowers to my cake to ensure it matched with everything else. I can’t wait to get my photos from my photographer. Thank you, Diana! You have exceeded our expectations and working with you was a true pleasure!

A
Andrea

Married on 04/06/2018

Diana's Flowers was great. From the moment we stepped in to ask about our wedding, we received great service. She was super flexible and informative. Our flowers were incredibly fresh and looked great. All our centerpieces lasted for over a week even when set up on tables outside in the heat after the event. Would definitely work with them again.

Meg

Married on 03/24/2018

I chose Diana's flowers to create my centerpieces and all flower arrangements for my wedding , ans everythimg she created was so enchanting. I showed her what I was looking to achieve and I was blown away. The bouquets and center piece arrangements, all floral decorations were beautiful. She was so wonderful to work with, I couldn't be happier with her work and creations.

J
Jacob

Married on 10/08/2017

Diana was a pleasure to work with! We got married on 10/08/17 at the Odyssey Restaurants in Granada Hills and Diana did the flowers for our wedding. Her flowers were both beautiful and a great value. Her prices were reasonable and she has a wealth of floral knowledge! We went to Diana with some pictures from Pinterest and she was able to know exactly what we wanted. We are so happy we went with Diana for our florist!

Diana's Flowers Hollywood's reply:

Thank you for your nice words, it means a lot to us. It was a pleasure working with you!
Sincerely,
Diana

Michelle

Married on 09/09/2017

I could not be any happier with Diana's Flowers! I got married just over a week ago on 9-9-17 at the Maxwell House in Pasadena and they provided all my flowers and garlands. First, I came to her on a budget and instead of an attitude I got a friendly shop owner happy to work with me. That was refreshing after calling many other local Studio City/Valley Village florists who practically laughed at me when I told them my price points (which wasn't even that cheap btw). On my wedding day, as I was getting ready upstairs, I knew the flowers had arrived because the whole mansion smelled of fresh roses! Excited I left the makeup chair to go downstairs to see the flowers and they were sooo beautiful! More than I imagined and I think payed for! If you want a nice florist who does exceptional work and won't over charge you, I highly recommend Diana's Flowers!

I
Irma

Married on 08/12/2017

Diana's Flowers surprise me with their creativity every time I order a flower arrangement.

Simon
Simon

Married on 07/03/2016

I was the groom last year and would just like to thank Mihaela for all the work =that she did to make our wedding very very wonderful! She was very accommodating and professional, she will work with your vision and budget; truly one of the most kindest vendor out there. We highly recommend!

J
Jessica

Married on 10/02/2015

Diana is one of the best florists we've ever met. We use her for everything from our wedding to my husband buying me flowers for anniversaries & birthdays. She's kind, attentive, & really listens. She captures everything you ask for & then some. My wedding flowers were the absolute best.

User3395219

2+ years ago

Mihaela from Diana's Flowers did an absolutely fantastic job on our wedding! And I would strongly recommend her for any formal event. From the first meeting till the day of the wedding she was a joy to work with and her level of detail was appreciated and noticed by all of our guests. We definitely got way more than we paid for as Mihaela was always much more concerned with us being completely satisfied and all of the details of the wedding coming out extremely great. She was always kind to us when we met with her and our ideas were always welcomed. We brought in a few pictures of what we had in mind and she took it and run with it to create something much nicer than we could have imagined! The day of the wedding she was on time and set up her wonderful flower arrangements up for us, which gave us confidence that the wedding was going to come out great. Thank God, everything did and people rushed to take the centerpieces home with them, people were making positive comments about the flowers even weeks after the wedding. Thank you Diana's Flowers for your crucial part in a night we will always remember!

Meghan

Married on 10/21/2017

Diana's Flowers provided absolutely beautiful flowers for our wedding. From the bouquets and boutonnières to the lovely centerpieces, everything was all we could have imagined and more.

Mitchie

Married on 07/03/2016

The flowers and decoration in our venue was so much better than what I have imagined. Mihaela helped us out so much to have the decorations we wanted and not go over budget. Our wedding reception venue was gorgeous thanks to Diana's flowers!

Diana's Flowers Hollywood's reply:

Thank you for taking time to post a review. We do appreciate.Nice working with you.

User3785245

2+ years ago

4.1

Having our Flowers taken care of by Diana was great! She got exactly what we wanted and made it easy for us to not be stressing out about anything involving flower arrangements.