Back to Dianne's Floral

P
Featured
Patricia

Married on 05/26/2018

Beautiful florals and decor for my daughters wedding! We couldn't have asked for better service! Sharon went above and beyond!

Dianne's Floral's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm glad you loved everything. It was wonderful to work with you and your daughter on all the wedding decorations and flowers. Thank you for sharing the pictures with us. Caitlynn looked amazing!

User4735567

Recently married

Sharon and her staff made our day exquisite! I could not have loved my bouquet more, along with the beautiful centerpieces! The Chair covers and overlays transformed the reception room from nice to gorgeous! I would highly recommend Dianne's Floral!

Dianne's Floral's reply:

You are very welcome. I'm glad that we made it easy for you to get everything you needed in one place and that it all came out the way you envisioned it.

S
Shannon Marie

Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful Bouquets and Excellent Customer Service

I was extremely satisfied with Sharon's customer service and personalized arrangements. My bouquet was beautiful and complimented my dress wonderfully.

Dianne's Floral's reply:

Thank you Shannon, It was my pleasure working with you. I'm so happy you loved your flowers. My staff and I we're honored to be a part of your special day.

Matthew

Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful Flowers

We are so happy with how our flowers turned out! We also received so many compliments from our guests. Thank you for making our wedding day so special!

Dianne's Floral's reply:

Mathew, thank you so much for the outstanding review. Nothing makes me happier than when my couples loved what I did for them. We thank you again for sharing your day with us.

C
Crystal

Married on 01/06/2018

Dianne's took care of all my wedding needs, flowers,linens and rentals that I would have had to travel all over to find. They made it so easy and actually kind of fun for my mom and I to choose everything we needed in one place. The flowers where so beautiful and I cried when I saw the venue. I can't thank you enough for all your help. I will recommend you to all my friends and family.

Dianne's Floral's reply:

Thank you so much you are very sweet. It was our pleasure to work with you and your Mom and we appreciate you telling your family and friends about us. I want to personally thank you for allowing my staff and I to be a part of such an important day. We wish you all the best in your future with your new husband. Sharon and everyone at Dianne's

N
Natalie

Married on 12/16/2017

I got my wedding flowers done here and I was blown away with how beautiful they were. They were beyond helpful and wonderful people to work with.

Dianne's Floral's reply:

Thank you for sharing your special day with us. We love making all our brides as happy as you where. I can't wait to see some beautiful pictures of you.
Sharon and everyone at Dianne's Floral.

B
Buffy

Married on 10/21/2017

Love the service and products that we received from this vendor. Dianne's did our wedding flowers, linens, backdrop and centerpieces. I also bought my bridesmaids jewelry from Dianne's. My wedding guests loved the appearance of the venue. I couldn't of asked for a more professional and stress free day. The vision I conveyed to Sharon and her staff came to life on my wedding day. Future events in our life will require flowers, and Dianne's will be my go to florist.
I highly recommend.

Dianne's Floral's reply:

Thank you! I'm so happy that you where pleased with everything. I appreciate your continued business. Sharon and staff at Dianne's Floral

Mary-Kate

Married on 10/14/2017

Sharon was so wonderful to work with and our flowers came out to be exactly what I imagined! She listened to what I wanted and used her creativity to make beautiful flowers for our wedding two weeks ago. My bouquet was stunning and our centerpieces were incredible! Laura was also so accommodating and patient helping us plan everything from afar. We strongly recommend using Dianne’s floral, I don’t think they could ever disappoint! Now I’m excited to see my bouquet after she preserves it! Thank you!

Dianne's Floral's reply:

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review and for sharing the beautiful pictures. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Sharon and everyone at Dianne's Floral

T
The Dixons

Married on 08/11/2017

Outstanding!

Sharon and her staff are amazing. Our bouquets and flower arrangements were gorgeous! The tableclothes, table runners, and chair covers transformed our venue into a beautiful reception room. We received many compliments on the stunning centerpieces. They went above and beyond to make our wedding day incredibly special. I highly recommend Dianne’s Floral!

Dianne's Floral's reply:

Dear Venessa, It was my honor to be included in one of the most important days of your life. I'm so thrilled that you loved how everything turned out. Thank you again.

Ash C

Married on 08/27/2016

Wonderful!

The flower arrangements and decorations at my wedding were beautiful and just what I wanted. I recommend Dianne's floral for any wedding or event in need to beautiful arrangements.

Dianne's Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley, I loved doing your wedding. It's very important to me that my brides are happy with what I do for them and I'm glad that I captured your vision for your flowers.

Angela

Married on 08/12/2016

I can't say enough great things about Dianne's Floral! They went above and beyond anything I ever expected and did a fabulous job! Our bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres and head table centerpiece were beautiful! Absolutely stunning! Sharon made my vision come to life not only with the flower arrangements but also with my centerpieces for my reception. They were so accommodating and were willing to work with the items I had already purchased to help me stay within budget but still bring my vision to life, and make it even better than i envisioned! They're all extremely sweet ladies that love what they do and are amazing at it! I couldn't be happier with my experience with them and recommend them to anyone looking for floral arrangements or centerpiece options. They're so professional and friendly and you'll have a great time working with them!

Dianne's Floral's reply:

You are so sweet and thank you so much! We really do love what we do and I know that makes all the difference when working with our brides. I say it all the time, but it's so true. Nothing makes me happier than to know that my brides loved their flowers. Congratulations, all our best to you both!

Magen

Married on 07/16/2016

OMG! We were absolutely blown away by how great of a job Sharon and Laura did with our flower arrangements/center pieces for our wedding reception, my bouquet and bridal party's bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, etc. They are both friendly, professional and will go the extra mile to make sure when it's all completed you have a huge smile. They don't only do flower arrangements they also do fabulous table runner displays, chair covers/sashes, you can even rent items for your big day like a card box or guest book sign. I will definitely be going back to Dianne's Floral for all of my flower needs in the future. I have already recommended a bunch of my friends to go to Dianne's. I also choose to do a preservation box with them which will have my bouquet, wedding invite, and a couple other special items from my wedding day! I cant wait to see it. Thank You again for going above and beyond our expectations. I will be sure to upload some pictures soon,

Dianne's Floral's reply:

You are so welcome! I'm reading your review with tears of joy. My ultimate goal is to always exceed my brides expectations and nothing makes me happier knowing that I made there special day that much better.

D
Diana

Married on 06/25/2016

I met Sharon at Antonios's Bridal Show, and just wanted to talk to her to see if she could fit all my wants and floral needs into my budget. I had met with another florist previously and she came off rude and tried to discourage what I wanted for my wedding day. Sharon and I just seemed to click. She instantly knew the vision I had and guaranteed she could make it happen. At my two consults she was so reassuring and made me feel so relaxed and confident that I made the right choice by booking with her for my wedding. When the flowers were delivered to my mothers, I was speechless and cried. They were more perfect than I ever could have imagined. The flowers popped with my dress and looked stunning with my bridesmaid's dresses. I cannot begin to thank Sharon and Dianne's Floral for making my wedding to be the wedding of my dreams! It was the best day of my life!

Dianne's Floral's reply:

Dear Diana, I want to thank you for letting my staff and I be a part of your wedding day. I'm so very happy that you loved your flowers! it is important to my staff and I that we are passionate about what we do. I believe that it does show through when you are working with a bride to create the perfect flowers for her wedding. Best wishes to you and your husband. Sharon and staff at Dianne's Floral.

Megan

Married on 09/05/2015

Beautiful flowers and decorations

My flowers were bright and beautiful! My centerpieces were classy and elegant. Sharon made wonderful recommendations when I wasn't sure what I wanted, and was flexible when I became more decisive. I got so many compliments on the flowers and decorations at the wedding!

User5484982

2+ years ago

Our flowers and decor was absolutely beautiful. They took care of all the details and setup. It made our day so much more relaxed.

User4921687

2+ years ago

We had our wedding this past weekend and went with Dianne's floral for our flowers. They were beautiful, smelled lovely, and were exactly what we had been looking for. They were delivered to the church plenty early and looked wonderful.

T
Tara

Married on 09/20/2014

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous. They were able to capture exactly what I envisioned for my wedding. They were wonderful to work with and I could not have been happier with how everything turned out.

Dianne's Floral's reply:

Dear Tara , thank you for your review. We strive to give our very best to every bride that we work with. It was our pleasure to be a part of your very special day and we thank you again. Dianne's Floral.

User4073063

2+ years ago

I ordered all of my flowers, my chair covers, my card box, and my reception centerpieces from Dianne's. I was thrilled with the results! Everything was more gorgeous than I ever imagined! The staff was a dream to work with and their prices were extremely affordable!

Dianne's Floral's reply:

Jill, thank you so much. Nothing makes us happier than to know that we made our brides happy. It is our goal 100%. It was a pleasure working with you and your mom. Thank you for letting us share in your special day. Dianne's Floral staff.

User2502923

2+ years ago

I would definitely recommend Dianne's Floral to any bride that wants amazing flowers and decor for their wedding. The centerpieces and other reception arrangements were beautiful. Sharon is a great listener, and extremely responsive, she crafted my random Pinterest pins and cut out magazine clips into my perfect wedding. You can tell the small details mattered to them, every flower was perfectly in its place, and fresh looking. I had a small budget but you wouldn't have been able to tell, it looked like I spent 5 times more than I did (and I have a few friends that spent more and got a lot less). I would rate the value of Dianne's over 5 stars if I could.
Now Dianne's Floral is my go to florist for any and all flower needs. Thanks Dianne's! Floral!

Amanda

Married on 08/17/2013

Over all I was very happy with the flowers for our wedding.. The only problem we had was the boutonnieres didn't seem to hold up.. By the time we got to pictures they looked very limp. But like I said everything was great!

Dianne's Floral's reply:

Hi Amanda, thank you for letting us know. We always do a check before they go out and we spritz them one more time before we seal the box so it's disappointing to hear they went limp? So sorry, but thank you for your nice review. We loved doing your flowers. Dianne's Floral.

K
Kellie

Married on 12/14/2012

The staff at Dianne's Floral was great. They created amazing bouquet's for myself and my bridesmaids. They went perfect with our woodsy, winter wedding theme! The flowers turned out better than I had imagined. Sharon and Cyndi are great people and so helpful. I would highly recommend Dianne's Floral for any event!

Dianne's Floral's reply:

Kellie, your so sweet and thank you. It was wonderful to work with you and bring your vision to life. Sharon and Cyndi

B
Betsy

Married on 09/08/2012

I loved working with the ladies at Dianne's Floral. I came in with a few ideas of what I wanted and left with complete satisfaction and peace of mind knowing that the bridal bouquet and other adornments, and the flowers at the ceremony and reception would be stunning, and indeed they were. I called Dianne's several times to make additions or slight changes and they were very easy going, accommodating and affordable. If you want a friendly, established florist with a lot of creativity who is willing to go above and beyond for your wedding, I highly recommend going with Dianne's Floral.

Dianne's Floral's reply:

Dear Betsy, we loved working with you too. Thank you so much. It really does make me smile when I know we helped make a brides wedding day more special. Thanks again, Sharon.

Mallory
Mallory

Married on 12/10/2011

Dianne's Floral does the most amazing work. The flowers came out just beautiful and exactly what I asked for. I couldn't be happier and the prices were very reasonable too. Sharon works with all your details to make sure the flowers will match perfectly!

Dianne's Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It is our goal at Dianne's to do our very best and strive for excellence in everything we do. We really appreciate that you shared your feelings. Sharon and staff at Dianne's Floral.

Meghan

Married on 10/22/2011

Amazing flowers! My bouquet and my sister's (MOH) were breathtaking! Couldn't ask for anything better, Sharon and Cindi were so nice and understanding and all the flowers were beautiful!

Amanda

Married on 11/06/2010

Absolutely loved my flowers-- they were so simple and elegant, and they really put the finishing touches on my day.