Back to Digital Expressions Photo Booth Rental

B
Bridget

Married on 10/20/2018

Fabulous experience

We had the photo booth at our daughters Bat Mitzvah and they were wonderful. Laura was very accommodating to our needs the pictures were high quality and printed fast! Everyone loved the pictures!

R
Rebecca

Married on 05/04/2018

I would highly recommend digital expressions! They were super affordable and did an awesome job! Laura was great and my guests had a blast! All i had to do was pick a backround and they handled the rest so i didnt have to worry about anything on my wedding day! If we ever need a photobooth again we will use digital expressions for sure!

Monique

Married on 01/13/2018

Laura and her hubby were AWESOME, from the beginning of my Sister's reception to the very end! Their photo booth was a huge hit, the guests were super excited and happy to take part in creating a photo album keepsake for the bride and groom as well as having something for themselves. An abundance of props were on hand to choose from, and no matter how many times we went through the line, they made us feel like we were welcomed newbies every single time. Professionalism at Its best is the kind of service we received from Digital Expressions! They were prompt and organized in set up and clean up. We didn't have to worry at all. These are the type of vendors we all dream of on such an important day. Let your dream become a reality as ours did by hiring this amazing husband and wife team... Thanks again Digital Expressions for everything.

A
Anna

Married on 12/16/2017

Digital Expressions was the perfect choice for our wedding photo booth! They were extremely responsive and easy to work with, and on the big day they executed perfectly -- lots of props, an open "booth" that fit lots of guests and had an easy-to-use touch-screen camera. Laura was there all night helping guests with props and the camera. Best of all, Digital Expressions provided prints to guests right when the photos were taken, and filled two albums with copies for us, in addition to the CD they sent us with all the photos. Great value. Highly recommend!

D
Danielle

Married on 12/02/2017

Hi, I love Laura and her company. She was very professional and her photo booth was the best! Our guest loved her and how nice her staff was during our wedding. You get what you pay for. Just because other vendors are offering cheaper deals the quality is what you want. She has it!

J
Jaclyn

Married on 11/03/2017

This was one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding. We wanted to do a photo-booth, but for a while the cost was an issue. Until we came across Digital Expressions. They were very reasonable and affordable. The communication throughout the entire process, Laura made it so easy. You discuss the backdrop options and she gives MANY options layout, size, how many pictures you can include in the print-outs. When it came to our wedding night, the photo-booth was being use the entire two hours that we had it. Everyone had so much fun with it. When we were looking through the pictures, we noticed almost everyone went back multiple times. And each time, everyone had a different prop because their prop selection was incredible. Digital Expressions took our reception to another level and made it that much better. I would 100% recommend them for any wedding or any event. Thank you, from the bottom of hearts, for making our wedding night so much MORE enjoyable. We can now look back at all of our guests and see how much fun they had!

D
Danielle

Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Digital Expressions was great! Laura was very helpful and provided wonderful photos for our guests! Her background set-up looked wonderful and matched our wedding colors. She provided many great photo props that our guests loved! It wouldn't have been the same without her!

U
Urania

Married on 04/22/2017

Laura was so patient and helpful when I was choosing color backgrounds and tempelates. The day of the wedding Laura made sure to have everything set up and ready to go hours before she even had to be there. All of our guests had such a great time and we are so glad we decided to go with digital expressions! We highly recommend them.

R
Rex

Married on 04/14/2017

We loved everything about this booth! Well worth it and they make it so easy! It was a huge hit at our wedding

L
Laura

Married on 04/06/2017

Laura is so amazing. She's nice and did a fantastic job. This is the best thing I could have done for my son's wedding. I asked all the guest after the wedding what was their favorite part between games and all the activities and all said the photo booth was the best. They got to take home a memory and the boys sent out a thank you picture as their thank you cards rather than the traditional cards which was so neat. Worth the money! I would recommend this for any event!

Kelsi
Kelsi

Married on 03/11/2017

We used Digital Expressions for our wedding and I am so happy with them. They were affordable, especially compared to a lot of other companies. They are easy to reach and quick with replies. During the reception, they were very interactive with our guests and promoted signing our photo guest book. I asked for some specific props and Laura kindly got them for me. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone.

P
Patti

Married on 02/25/2017

Wonderful experience with this photo booth services, hired for our granddaughter's sweet 16, was a hit with our guest

S
Shelly

Married on 02/20/2017

Laura was responsive, affordable, and professional. The guests at our wedding had a lot of fun with the photo booth. She had a ton of props and was super helpful getting folks to come through the booth. We loved the photo album/guest book--great idea! She was quick to get the link to us to view the photos online as well! I recommend her highly!

K
Kristin

Event date: 12/02/2016

We have used Digital Expressions for our last five holiday parties and we would never use anyone else! Laura and Mike are such a pleasure to work with and make our events extra fun. They always try to match our theme and keep us up-to-date and their latest offerings. They bring so much value to our events and our team members look forward to the booth every year. They love being able to take their photos home as a souvenir and we love having the prints to look back on year after year!

L
Leanne

Married on 10/22/2016

Laura and her team at Digital Expressions gave us all that we wanted for the photo area at my son's wedding. I worked with the bride to narrow our search then I called the finalists to ask questions.
Laura gave me great input that allowed me to make our final decision. Yes, I have been to events with photo areas but "Open" vs. "Booth" was the main thing for us. We wanted the "Open" concept to have our guests be part of the fun going on in the photo area. It allowed Grandparents with mobility issues to participate and it allowed more than the 3-4 that could crowd into a booth.
Laura and the venue worked together on the set up time because there was an event in the room that afternoon so it was a tight turn around time. As far as we know there were no problems with the turn around time because all I know is that when we walked into the reception area the booth was ready to go. Laura accommodated us on our last minute change to the hours we needed them, too.
The background was perfect and Laura's input was right on as to what would highlight the bride and bridesmaid's dresses. The template worked for us that she created.
We received an email with the link for the "photo" album and also received a book of the strips. All went as promised! Thank You Digital Expressions

J
Joy

Event date: 10/08/2016

We all loved having Digital Expressions help us celebrate our Día de Los Muertos themed birthday party. They helped make our event as fun as possible.

Michelle

Married on 10/01/2016

Laura was amazing, she made our wedding complete.

P
Patricia E

Event date: 06/24/2016

We used Digital Expressions Photo Booths for our daughters 10 year vow renewal. And there were absolutely terrific. They were there at the time they stated and set up and everyone enjoyed them and the props they had to choose from. It was another nice way to capture special moments from this wonderful day!

E
Elaine

Married on 04/10/2016

Laura was super great to work with, and very professional. Also, everyone loved the Photobooth at my wedding!

S
Steven

Married on 01/17/2016

Our guests really enjoyed the photo booth. The open booth also encouraged them to participate more than once. We love our pictures.

Heather
Heather

Married on 12/19/2015

Digital Expessions did a FANTASTIC job at our wedding! They were professional, reasonable and set up on time. I didn't have to worry as the guests were well taken care of. The prints were large and they took so many pictures and gave them to the guests and myself. Not only that, but I got a DVD at the end of ALL the pics. They were outstanding. I added a few more 'props' just so I had the ones I wanted my guests and myself to have. I suggest you do the same.

Michelle

Married on 12/18/2015

I cannot say enough about Digital Expressions. The work that Laura and her husband do is wonderful. We knew that we wanted to have a photobooth at our wedding, but I don't think we had any idea what an important part of the night it would be. In the month following our wedding, not only have we had an amazing time looking at all of the shots (we have a copy of EVERY photo... As well as a digital gallery), but our friends have told us that it was one of their favorite parts of the night. The photos captured in the booth are obviously so different from the professional shots--in the best way possible! It was great going through shots and seeing people who we didn't get to spend much time with having a great time!

What you get for what you pay is AMAZING--I'm actually not convinced they are charging enough for all the photo prints (personalized with your names and date), work time, and super fun props that they bring along.

I HIGHLY recommend Digital Expressions--we will treasure our pictures for years to come.

N
N

Event date: 06/27/2015

Everything went as planned and promised. No issues at all.

B
BRANDON

Married on 04/18/2015

This booth was the best thing we could have had at our wedding! We got to see so many cool pictures of our family and friends in the booth. Perfect especially with how quick time flew on our special day. The booth fit over 15 of us in some photos. The quality was outstanding. We will definitely use this photo booth again!

michelle

Event date: 01/18/2015

We loved working with Digital Expressions! Laura was absolutely fantastic to work with. She was creative, flexible and very responsive. The photos were wonderful and we love both the online access to the photos and the book she created. We highly recommend Laura and would use Digital Expressions again for an event.