Back to DJ Don Raymond Productions

10 Reviews for DJ Don Raymond Productions

Featured
User4574842

2+ years ago

DJ Raymond did both the ceremony and reception music for my wedding last month, and he did a great job! I gave him a playlist of songs for the reception, which he used as well as added to it. I had so many comments on how great the music was! I would highly recommend him! Honestly, I was nervous about using him because he only had one review on wedding wire (and that's mostly where I looked for vendors while planning), but he has several great reviews on thumbtack, so check out those too! He is very reasonable, professional, and knows how to keep the crowd on the dance floor!

Alejandra
Alejandra

Married on 07/08/2017

Don was amazing, we were very happy with the overall service, from setting up the equipment until the very last song. He made possible that all of our guests were satisfied with their requests. If we need a DJ anytime definitely we will contact Don, and I recommend him for the job!

M
Mary

Married on 10/01/2016

DJ Don did an excellent job at our wedding reception. He and his staff were very attentive to our guests. We enjoyed seeing the pictures of our guests show on the projector screen as they occurred during the reception. He had a light show and all the equipment necessary to make the reception great! We were very pleased with his services. Thanks again!

L
Lauren

Married on 12/12/2015

Wonderful to work with. Kept the party going with good dance music that everyone knew and karaoke. Kept he reception on track as far as different events and was flexible when I needed him to be. Very very reasonable as far as price. Received over 400 pictures on a CD at the end of the night of different pictures of everyone from the reception ranging from guests posing to action shots. These were pictures my photographer would not have gotten and now we are able to go back and relive our reception through these pictures. The pictures were also put on a big screen during the reception for the guests to enjoy. Everything about this DJ was wonderful! Thank you DJ Don!

P
P&L

Married on 11/07/2015

So you're looking at this revue and thinking "Wow... All 5-stars... This MUST be fake."

Rest assured, wedding services shoppers: It's not fake!

My wife and I were absolutely thrilled with the service, responsiveness, and "extras" provided by DJ Don, and couldn't recommend any DJ service higher. Don played the songs we wanted in the order we wanted them in, responded positively to requests from our guests, and knew just the right songs to make sure the dance floor was never empty. He played a "family friendly" mix that meshed well with the numerous small children at our reception, and the great big EXTRA he provides with his own photographic service, broadcast in near-real time on the projection screen on his booth, added a wonderful
touch to the night's festivities. The music enhanced the party, but was maintained at a kevel that allowed guests at tables to converse in normal tones, and only rarely did the music draw a frown from any of the "blue hairs" in the crowd. When the evening concluded, he handed us a disc containing all the photos he'd taken that night, which made it easy for us to post pictures from our wedding the next day to social media, and made the wait for the "official" wedding pictures pass by more quickly.
In short, DJ Don provided everything you could want in a wedding reception DJ plus much much more. My new wife and I heartily recommend him!

C
Christina

Married on 09/18/2015

Was super wonderful! Was wonderful with all my song requests and played eveything wonderfully! Pictures were wonderful as well. You would be crazy not to book!

T
Taylor

Married on 08/08/2015

DJ Don Raymond and his wife went above and beyond our expectations! They provided extension cords which kept us from having to buy them. His wife gave us instant pictures of our wedding that we were able to enjoy on our honeymoon. Everyone loved the slideshow they did of the wedding as well as the lights! They did a wonderful job! So glad we found them for our special day!

M
Marcelle

Married on 10/18/2014

Don Raymond was an excellent choice DJ. He knew what to play to keep the crowd dancing. His assistant took pictures that were almost immediately projected onto a screen which was a great feature. Easy to work well and takes suggestions! Pick DJ Don Raymond

User6169397

2+ years ago

We hired Mr. Raymond for my granddaughter's outside wedding and were very happy with his service. Wedding and weather was beautiful.

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 11/05/2016

We booked DJ Don for our wedding reception. He was very accommodating with our song choices and definitely stayed within the style we requested. His wife took photos during the event and they were displayed on a screen during the reception. I wasn't big on this idea, but my husband really wanted it and it ended up being very cool and tastefully done. I wish DJ Don had been a bit more vocal, like encouraging people to dance and such, but all in all we were very pleased.