Back to DJ Karizma Entertainment

Cynamon
Featured
Cynamon

Married on 04/15/2018

My husband and I got married in Virginia Beach on 4/15/18 and DJ Karizma far exceeded my expectations and I can be extremely tough to impress. From the beginning, he was very responsive and professional. We had a 6 month engagement and lived 3. 5 hours away so planning a wedding in a short amount of time and not living close by can be a challenge but DJ Karizma really helped take some of the stress away. He would check in with me from time to time to see how I was doing with all of the planning. He provided some suggested songs for the major music points during our ceremony and reception which helped a lot because I was starting to get overwhelmed with all of the planning. With diverse guests that came from anywhere between Maryland, Virginia, DC, North Carolina, Jamaica, Bolivia, Nigeria, and Brazil, he managed to make EVERYBODY happy! He even went and visited my venue a few months before the wedding and his setup matched the vibe of the venue. He is hands down the best DJ that I have ever worked with and I highly recommend that you book him quickly wherever your event may be.

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

I really appreciate you both giving me the opportunity to provide the soundtrack to one of the most important days of your lives. Thank you for trusting me to have the skills and experience needed to entertain your guests all evening while getting all those special moments captured on the schedule. I know I played it off cool, but this night was very special to me, because you booked me directly months ago before anyone in Virginia even really heard about me. It was a really fun evening and you were both very easy to work it (A DJs dream) and time surely passed by way too fast. I wish you and Marquis endless love.

A
Amber Richards

Married on 08/09/2019

Great DJ/MC for our Special Day!

Chris was professional, personable, easy to work with and detail oriented. We were so pleased to have him there with us on our wedding day to keep the ceremony and reception running smoothly and wouldn't hesitate to hire him again. :)

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write me such a sweet review. I am so happy I got the opportunity to be a part of your special day. That #Idooley still got me. :)

Mandy
Mandy Lambert

Married on 07/27/2019

DJ Karizma is the best!!

DJ Karizma was the perfect DJ for our wedding. All of our guests came up and told us that he was such a good DJ and played the best songs. He knew how to read the crowd and keep everyone on the dance floor. He also was super flexible and professional and guided me and my husband through the process of selecting songs and coming up with a schedule for the reception. He was crucial for transitioning between different events during the reception and made everything stress free for us so we could have a good time. 10/10 recommend him for a wedding or any event!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write me such a sweet review. It makes me so happy to know you got positive feedback from your guests. I told you from the start, I want music to be the least of your worries on your wedding day. With this review, I think it is safe to say, mission accomplished. :)

Audrey
Audrey Sams

Married on 07/13/2019

Professional, fun, and easy to work with!

My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to hire Chris! He made things easy from the start, but a follow up call to my inquiry that helped me know who he was, what he offered, and a chance to get to know his personality. On the big day, we were really looking for someone to hand the reins off to, and that’s exactly what we got! The music flowed all night and got our guests out on the dance floor. We didn’t have to provide a big long list of songs, just a few artists/ genders we like, and he hit the nail right on the head! Chris read the room and was super flexible when we made some changes to our schedule to go snap some pictures. Our guests even loved seeing him out on the dance floor during some of the line dances! We will absolutely be recommending DJ Karizma for future events!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

:) thank you so much, Audrey, it was so much fun. I really appreciate your feedback and I am happy I got to enjoy some dances with your party crew.

X
Xiolmarie

Married on 05/26/2019

Diligent and well organized!

DJ Karizma was very pleasant to work with! Our guests had a blast during the reception.

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

thank you so much for taking the time to write me an awesome review. Thanks for making me a part of your special day.

Joshua Johnson

Married on 05/18/2019

Great wedding DJ

Chris was very easy to work with. He was able to take all of the guess work out of planning that portion of our wedding. He came fully prepared with more equipment than you'd think. Chris was great with the guests and controlling the party. His ability to command and communicate with the crowd was spectacular. He was able to get our guest off their feet in a split second. I'd recommend Chris for any occasion.

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having me. You guys work so hard, I was happy to see you play hard as well. :)

R
Roger Bright

Married on 05/11/2019

Best DJ! Event Guru!

Highly recommend DJ Karizma!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Your wedding was so epic! I am happy everyone had a great time and still talking about it today. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it. :)

Tameka

Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful Experience

Chris was great! He was very professional, responsive, and did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor. I would highly recommend his services.

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Tameka, you are so awesome, being a fellow entrepreneur we clicked right away from we met. I am so happy it worked out for me to play a significant role on your perfect day. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for me. :)

Shelby
Shelby

Married on 04/20/2019

An awesome DJ I highly recommend

I totaly recommend DJ Karizma! He came super organized and playyed all the songs we wanted. He sent an organized spreadsheet with the timeline of the day and recommended music for each part (cake cutting, first dance, etc.). We sent it back to him with all of our songs filled in and he played all of them. He showed up extra early to make sure everything would run smoothly since he was transitioning from outside to inside. He also provided the equipment for our officiant. Our guests had a great time, we stayed until the end and even paid for an extra hour. He was really picking up what people were responding to and kept the party rocking.

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Shelby and Kevin. It was an epic time and your friends and family made my job easier by being so full of energy to keep the celebration going. I am grateful for being a part of your special day and hope you enjoy your honeymoon :)

Juana Taylor

Married on 03/02/2019

Made our event GREAT!

We are very happy with the decision to hire D.J. Karizma for such a big event. A weekend of Fashion shows, Vendors etc! He is very professional, on time and helped us sort out the songs for our fashion show portion of the venue. He also provided music before and after the show, kept it live! We had a blast and will definitely hire him again and will recommend his service to everyone.

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

It will only get bigger and better. Thank you for the opportunity, I look forward to many more awesome events. :)

The Hampton Venue

Married on 02/01/2019

Highly Recommend!

DJ Karizma did a great job with helping make our birthday girl feel like a QUEEN!

He set the exact tone we were going for and won the heart of our guests by playing special selections from their hometown once he found out they were from Houston!

Everyone had a great time.

10/10 recommend!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

My pleasure to celebrate with the birthday queen and her fabulous sisters and friends. Thank you so much for having me, looking forward to more good times.

M
Mitchell Negron

Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing music, great service

Chris trully provided great service for my birthday party event. He is trully a professional and great at what is does. Would hire again and recommend to others!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Such an awesome party it was. Thank you so much for having me. I look forward to our next event. Thank you for always supporting me and the moves I make.

Tamikia V.

Married on 01/19/2019

Birthday Bash!

DJ Karizma is excellent! I booked him from a birthday party in January. He added so much fun and energy to the party. My guests never stopped dancing! He was very easy to work with and very professional. DJ Karizma arrived on time, played all the "must play" songs on my playlist and was a great event MC. His rates are very reasonable. DJ Karizma exceeded my expectations and I would definitely book him again!

A
Alycia Giauque

Married on 12/29/2018

Great night!!!

Somehow found him from his website, (which by the way is great! He has a bunch of awesome mixes) and we booked him. He did a great job. He was very well dressed, professional, and payed attention to what the guests enjoyed.

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for me. I am so happy you had the best day. Such an awesome way to end the year 2018. Mission Accomplished 😎😊😁

Ashley
Ashley Kapic

Married on 11/02/2018

Incredible and fun!

Chris is an AMAZING DJ! I’m a photographer and worked with him on a wedding recently and I couldn’t have been more pleased! He was so sweet and really knew how to keep the party going! He’s truly wonderful and takes the time to consult with his couples about making a perfect timeline and music list. I highly recommend him!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

thank you so much for your kind words Ashley. I am excited to be working with you again this Friday 💃🏾🎉🎶

R
Rachel

Married on 10/08/2018

Highly recommend DJ Karizma for you special day!

At first my spouse and I were having trouble finding a DJ because no one would respond, but Christopher responded quickly and was very professional. He made the song selection easy for us by providing a spread sheet of song ideas that we were able to fill in to ensure we had all the songs we wanted. When it came to our wedding day, Christopher was an amazing DJ and MC, we highly recommend his services!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

It was a pleasure being both of your DJs and entertaining your family and friends. You were very easy to work with and I knew it was gonna be a very Fun time from I got those song selections back from you.   I want to thank you again for taking the time out to write a review for me.

K
Kimberly Scott

Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic really amazing vibes

DJ Karizma is the one! He gives great music and turn it into a vibing experience that you do not want to leave!

I really recommend him and his crew!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Wow, thank you so much Kimberly for being so easy to work with and knowing exactly the mood you wanted to set. I am happy to know we delivered :)

V
Vahid

Married on 08/25/2018

DJ Karizma was the perfect selection for our wedding. He played the right music we asked for, and even went out of his comfort zone to learn the music of a new culture he had never played before. We'd choose him again in a heartbeat. Thanks Chris!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

I have been in the business for years, and your wedding gave me the opportunity to learn and embrace music that was not familiar to me. It increased by versatility. Thank you Vahid for allowing me to be a part of you and Katie's special day.

F
Frances

Married on 08/23/2018

Oh how we love Chris! From the first meeting he exceeded our expectations. Chris continually checked on us throughout the planning of my husband's retirement celebration and personalized the music seamlessly. His mixes are on point! It felt as if Chris was a long time friend from the start. We searched all over Hampton Roads for a DJ and no one fit, but DJ Karisma fit perfectly. Thank you Chris for creating the soundtrack for our event and making it a night we will never forget!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

After that night, I felt like family. Thank you for choosing me to entertain your family and friends. You did an amazing job executing the event for Juan, we are all grateful for your hard work, I am happy to have been a part of the night's success!

Jones

Married on 08/01/2018

We had a community event for our residents and DJ Karizma did a wonderful job with the music. He made the whole hiring process a breeze, and his rates were very affordable. A rain storm popped up on us, and he was able to keep the party going, and keep everyone's interest! Everyone had a great time, and we continue to receive compliments on the music!

W
William

Married on 07/30/2018

One of the most professional DJ have had to work with used of his services multiple times never failed. Highly recommend!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Thank you WIlliam for taking the time to write me an awesome review. I miss you and the Rain Family

Trish

Married on 07/07/2018

Thank you again for being an awesome dj. You really had our party jumping the exact way we wanted it to be. Fabulous! Fabulous! Fabulous!. BEST DJ I HAVE EVER HEARD! HANDS DOWN!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Birthday party of the Year. Full of Vibe is the best way to describe it. Thank you for having me.

W
Wayne

Married on 07/07/2018

DJ karisma is one of the most well-rounded DJ I have experience in a long time very professional and his interaction with the crowd along with his music hits collection was great highly recommended

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Wayne for trusting me to make the party EPIC. I appreciate you taking the time to write me a review and look forward to working with you in the future.

tyler

Married on 06/10/2018

Had a great time, very quick to respond to any issues and played a great set. Very family friendly and still fun, would recommend for any event!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Tyler for taking the time to right such an awesome review for me. I really appreciate it. I am happy to have been a part of your celebration of love and commitment. I wish you and your wife many more happy years.

B
Brandy

Event date: 06/01/2018

We hired DJ Karizma for my daughter’s 16th birthday party. He was such a pleasure to work with and my daughter loved how the playlist was specifically made for her. All of the guests ranging from age 0-75 loved his DJing skills.

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Hi Brandy, I had a blast. Thank you for trusting me to get the job done right, I appreciate you taking the time to give such an awesome review.