Back to DJ Karizma Entertainment

Cynamon
Featured
Cynamon

Married on 04/15/2018

My husband and I got married in Virginia Beach on 4/15/18 and DJ Karizma far exceeded my expectations and I can be extremely tough to impress. From the beginning, he was very responsive and professional. We had a 6 month engagement and lived 3. 5 hours away so planning a wedding in a short amount of time and not living close by can be a challenge but DJ Karizma really helped take some of the stress away. He would check in with me from time to time to see how I was doing with all of the planning. He provided some suggested songs for the major music points during our ceremony and reception which helped a lot because I was starting to get overwhelmed with all of the planning. With diverse guests that came from anywhere between Maryland, Virginia, DC, North Carolina, Jamaica, Bolivia, Nigeria, and Brazil, he managed to make EVERYBODY happy! He even went and visited my venue a few months before the wedding and his setup matched the vibe of the venue. He is hands down the best DJ that I have ever worked with and I highly recommend that you book him quickly wherever your event may be.

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

I really appreciate you both giving me the opportunity to provide the soundtrack to one of the most important days of your lives. Thank you for trusting me to have the skills and experience needed to entertain your guests all evening while getting all those special moments captured on the schedule. I know I played it off cool, but this night was very special to me, because you booked me directly months ago before anyone in Virginia even really heard about me. It was a really fun evening and you were both very easy to work it (A DJs dream) and time surely passed by way too fast. I wish you and Marquis endless love.

R
Roger Bright

Married on 05/11/2019

Best DJ! Event Guru!

Highly recommend DJ Karizma!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Your wedding was so epic! I am happy everyone had a great time and still talking about it today. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it. :)

Shelby
Shelby

Married on 04/20/2019

An awesome DJ I highly recommend

I totaly recommend DJ Karizma! He came super organized and playyed all the songs we wanted. He sent an organized spreadsheet with the timeline of the day and recommended music for each part (cake cutting, first dance, etc.). We sent it back to him with all of our songs filled in and he played all of them. He showed up extra early to make sure everything would run smoothly since he was transitioning from outside to inside. He also provided the equipment for our officiant. Our guests had a great time, we stayed until the end and even paid for an extra hour. He was really picking up what people were responding to and kept the party rocking.

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Shelby and Kevin. It was an epic time and your friends and family made my job easier by being so full of energy to keep the celebration going. I am grateful for being a part of your special day and hope you enjoy your honeymoon :)

J
Juana Taylor

Married on 03/02/2019

Made our event GREAT!

We are very happy with the decision to hire D.J. Karizma for such a big event. A weekend of Fashion shows, Vendors etc! He is very professional, on time and helped us sort out the songs for our fashion show portion of the venue. He also provided music before and after the show, kept it live! We had a blast and will definitely hire him again and will recommend his service to everyone.

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

It will only get bigger and better. Thank you for the opportunity, I look forward to many more awesome events. :)

The Hampton Venue

Married on 02/01/2019

Highly Recommend!

DJ Karizma did a great job with helping make our birthday girl feel like a QUEEN!

He set the exact tone we were going for and won the heart of our guests by playing special selections from their hometown once he found out they were from Houston!

Everyone had a great time.

10/10 recommend!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

My pleasure to celebrate with the birthday queen and her fabulous sisters and friends. Thank you so much for having me, looking forward to more good times.

M
Mitchell Negron

Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing music, great service

Chris trully provided great service for my birthday party event. He is trully a professional and great at what is does. Would hire again and recommend to others!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Such an awesome party it was. Thank you so much for having me. I look forward to our next event. Thank you for always supporting me and the moves I make.

Tamikia V.

Married on 01/19/2019

Birthday Bash!

DJ Karizma is excellent! I booked him from a birthday party in January. He added so much fun and energy to the party. My guests never stopped dancing! He was very easy to work with and very professional. DJ Karizma arrived on time, played all the "must play" songs on my playlist and was a great event MC. His rates are very reasonable. DJ Karizma exceeded my expectations and I would definitely book him again!

A
Alycia Giauque

Married on 12/29/2018

Great night!!!

Somehow found him from his website, (which by the way is great! He has a bunch of awesome mixes) and we booked him. He did a great job. He was very well dressed, professional, and payed attention to what the guests enjoyed.

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for me. I am so happy you had the best day. Such an awesome way to end the year 2018. Mission Accomplished 😎😊😁

R
Rachel

Married on 10/08/2018

Highly recommend DJ Karizma for you special day!

At first my spouse and I were having trouble finding a DJ because no one would respond, but Christopher responded quickly and was very professional. He made the song selection easy for us by providing a spread sheet of song ideas that we were able to fill in to ensure we had all the songs we wanted. When it came to our wedding day, Christopher was an amazing DJ and MC, we highly recommend his services!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

It was a pleasure being both of your DJs and entertaining your family and friends. You were very easy to work with and I knew it was gonna be a very Fun time from I got those song selections back from you.   I want to thank you again for taking the time out to write a review for me.

K
Kimberly Scott

Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic really amazing vibes

DJ Karizma is the one! He gives great music and turn it into a vibing experience that you do not want to leave!

I really recommend him and his crew!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Wow, thank you so much Kimberly for being so easy to work with and knowing exactly the mood you wanted to set. I am happy to know we delivered :)

V
Vahid

Married on 08/25/2018

DJ Karizma was the perfect selection for our wedding. He played the right music we asked for, and even went out of his comfort zone to learn the music of a new culture he had never played before. We'd choose him again in a heartbeat. Thanks Chris!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

I have been in the business for years, and your wedding gave me the opportunity to learn and embrace music that was not familiar to me. It increased by versatility. Thank you Vahid for allowing me to be a part of you and Katie's special day.

F
Frances

Married on 08/23/2018

Oh how we love Chris! From the first meeting he exceeded our expectations. Chris continually checked on us throughout the planning of my husband's retirement celebration and personalized the music seamlessly. His mixes are on point! It felt as if Chris was a long time friend from the start. We searched all over Hampton Roads for a DJ and no one fit, but DJ Karisma fit perfectly. Thank you Chris for creating the soundtrack for our event and making it a night we will never forget!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

After that night, I felt like family. Thank you for choosing me to entertain your family and friends. You did an amazing job executing the event for Juan, we are all grateful for your hard work, I am happy to have been a part of the night's success!

J
Jones

Married on 08/01/2018

We had a community event for our residents and DJ Karizma did a wonderful job with the music. He made the whole hiring process a breeze, and his rates were very affordable. A rain storm popped up on us, and he was able to keep the party going, and keep everyone's interest! Everyone had a great time, and we continue to receive compliments on the music!

W
William

Married on 07/30/2018

One of the most professional DJ have had to work with used of his services multiple times never failed. Highly recommend!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Thank you WIlliam for taking the time to write me an awesome review. I miss you and the Rain Family

Trish

Married on 07/07/2018

Thank you again for being an awesome dj. You really had our party jumping the exact way we wanted it to be. Fabulous! Fabulous! Fabulous!. BEST DJ I HAVE EVER HEARD! HANDS DOWN!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Birthday party of the Year. Full of Vibe is the best way to describe it. Thank you for having me.

W
Wayne

Married on 07/07/2018

DJ karisma is one of the most well-rounded DJ I have experience in a long time very professional and his interaction with the crowd along with his music hits collection was great highly recommended

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Wayne for trusting me to make the party EPIC. I appreciate you taking the time to write me a review and look forward to working with you in the future.

tyler

Married on 06/10/2018

Had a great time, very quick to respond to any issues and played a great set. Very family friendly and still fun, would recommend for any event!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Tyler for taking the time to right such an awesome review for me. I really appreciate it. I am happy to have been a part of your celebration of love and commitment. I wish you and your wife many more happy years.

M
Mary

Married on 02/17/2018

Best dj ever

We met with several DJs in our area and the moment we met DJ Karizma, we knew he was going to be our wedding DJ. His professionalism and charismatic personality sealed the deal! He asked us the right questions and knew what kind of vibe we wanted to have at our reception. His diversity and knowledge in music really set him apart from any DJ in our area.

Even though we met with DJ Karizma a few times at the venue, texted him several times, and emailed him regularly... He still insisted that we were no bother to him. His experience really shined on the day of wedding. He has a great set up and he was dressed perfectly to match our colors! We will ALWAYS recommend DJ Karizma to anyone looking for a fun, exciting, stress free, amazing experience! Thank you DJ Karizma for making our day perfect! With Love, The Amparo’s!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

I am so happy we crossed paths and I was chosen to be your wedding DJ. I am very grateful to you, Jessica and your family and friends for trusting me to make sure the music and all activities were on point. Surpassing expectations was one on my priorities.

K
Kourtney

Married on 11/18/2017

My husband and I got married on the beach in Belize November 2017. From the minute that we got in touch with Chris, he was nothing but professional! He was recommended by the wedding planner at our resort, and we are so glad he was her choice. He gave us a list of the specific songs he needed for things during the reception (our entrance, first dance, father/daughter dance, etc. ) and then had us give him a list of songs that we liked for dinner time and then for dancing time. It was evident that he took those lists and got a sense of what we liked, because he played so many songs that we didn't list but are songs that we love! We only had 20 people at our wedding, and most were older, so we were worried about there being enough people that wanted to dance. DJ Karizma played songs that everyone loved, and there were people dancing the entire time he was there! He even stayed later because everyone was loving to dance so much! He was clearly enjoying himself as much as we were, which made us feel great. He is someone that enjoys what he does and is great at it as well. We would highly recommend him to anyone!
Kris and Kourtney Bradley

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

It was definitely a blast. Big energy from such a small crowd. Thank you so much for taking the time the write this review and for having me be a part of your special day. I wish you guys continued happiness.

Tracey

Married on 11/04/2017

Dj Karizma was the best choice we could have made on our wedding day! He played all songs we requested, and much more! He also served as the MC and always kept the guests entertained with his jokes. He was very flexible and DJ’d until the party ended (he was the last one to leave). Highly Recommended

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Tracey, it was my pleasure entertaining you and your guests. :)

D
Danielle

Married on 09/23/2017

Extraordinary DJ & individual on a whole. Chris is absolutely skilled & knows how to throw a party! Everything is perfect, from point of contact to the ending of the event! This is one DJ that knows how to keep his clientele hyped & wanting more. From our very first event he has and will always be my number one go to for socials. He does everything, weddings, birthday parties, baby showers, private boat parties, 'Just because' events. You name it, DJ Karizma is off the hook & the DJ to have.

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Hey danielle, thank you for taking the time to write me such an amazing review. ALways a great time with you.

Tomas

Married on 07/15/2017

I worked with DJ Karizma in Belize... He was my go to backup when I could not take a booking and I always got awesome reviews about his performance which made it easier for me to hire him, give him referrals or work along side him. He brings a certain fun energy to the party and you are sure to get your money worth.

Ty

Married on 07/01/2017

DJ Karizma played our wedding in Belize, and we truly owe him for keeping the party going. It was a torrential downpour almost immediately as we started our first dance and dinner which put a damper on the reception. He moved under a pavilion and cranked up the jams because that's where everyone was hiding from the rain. The party really picked up as everyone put their hands in and made the best of the rainy night. It turned into a Vegas-style poolside party and DJ Karizma made it fun with his music. Would highly recommend him for your wedding or event!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Ty and Ali, congratulations once again. Your wedding was one for the books, we know exactly what that phrase "rain on your parade" means, but I could not let some rain ruin the special day, so thinking quickly, relocated the party and kept the vibe alive. That is one reception that attendees will never forget.

S
Sylvian

Married on 04/08/2017

I have known DJ Karizma from my Belize Days, and when I decided to get married I had to fly him out of Belize to Philly. He played all the songs we requested and then some more. He kept all Belizeans and Americans dancing all night light. I highly recommend DJ Karizma for any event and any type of crowd. He is the most versatile DJ I know.

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

That was one for the books. Thanks for taking the time to write a review for me Sylvian. I appreciate it very much.

V
Victoria

Married on 03/10/2017

I have worked with DJ Karizma for two years for our weddings. I have always been pleased with his professionalism and his ability to always satisfy the crowd, and most importantly, the Bride & Groom. I highly recommend him for all events!

DJ Karizma Entertainment's reply:

Thank you victoria for taking the time to write me an awesome review. It has always been a pleasure working with you.