Back to DJ Rocco Productions

Isabel
Isabel Morales

Married on 01/12/2019

January 2019 Wedding

DJ Rocco was the life of the party! I come from a Latin background and my now husband is Italian, Rocco did an amazing job meshing both cultures along with all the classics needed! We had salsa, merengue, Dean Martin, Queen, Ed Sheeran and everybody and everything inbetween! All our guests were so happy and dancing the whole time! Anything you need/want he will make happen! Highly recommend!

Rosemarie
Rosemarie

Married on 10/20/2018

Best DJ ever! 🤭😄🤩#️⃣1️⃣

Dj Rocco has been our #1 choice of Dj in my family and for years. He plays the best music and truly knows how to entertain a crowd. He is the key to a FUN wedding! I couldn’t even tell you how many compliments we got on our music. He will make your night unforgettable! Our night wouldn’t have been as awesome as it was without him! Thank you Rocco! Your THE BEST! 😊💃🏻🕺🏽🎉😍👍🏼

Mallory
Mallory

Married on 10/06/2018

DJ Rocco made our wedding the party we hoped for!

DJ Rocco was absolutely amazing and kept my wedding guests on the dance floor all night long! He knew exactly how to get the crowd moving and his many years of experience was obvious. The music selection was both modern and there were tons of classics that kept people of all ages entertained. It is evident that this is his passion and he takes pride in his work. The light setup was awesome and I wish I had rented a bigger dance floor since almost every guest found their way to the dance floor throughout the night. I would highly recommend Rocco for any event. He really made our wedding the party that we hoped for!

B
Becky

Married on 07/07/2018

We could not have asked for better Dj than Dj Rocco! He was so flexible and kind throughout the whole process. We met several times and made sure everything was perfect. He made sure he knew our must play list and did an amazing job at making our wedding night an absolute blast. We had so many of our guests saying how great the music was and how much fun they had! The best!

K
Krista

Married on 06/03/2018

I had DJ Rocco for my wedding last month and he did an amazing job! From start to finish, the dance floor was packed. We had a meeting before my wedding so he was very well prepared. I would highly recommend him!
-Krista Calabrese

User3621922

2+ years ago

Best DJ in Mass.! You can't go wrong with DJ Rocco :)
Your wedding will be like no other. You don't need to tell him anything, except to "run with it" and he will! He reads the crowd -- and gets people on the dance floor!

B
Brenna

Married on 07/31/2011

Another vendor we didn't even bother shopping for... Rocco was the clear choice when we were planning our wedding day. He goes above and beyond the duties of a DJ... He shot hundreds of photos at our CEREMONY and played them in a slideshow at the reception (as people were being seated at their tables). Then, starting with the entrances of our wedding party, each couple/parents/grandparents (16 entrances total) had their own music, the party was NON-STOP. He had props (glowsticks/sunglasses) with him... Four flat-screen TVs... And kept the 322 guests on their feet all night long. DJ Rocco is the man... Thank you so, so, so much!

L
Laura

Married on 09/08/2007

Great DJ. Does an exceptional job of reading the crowd and playing appropriate music. TONS of fun!