Back to Dj Scottie Full Blast Entertainment

A
Adam Gale

Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing DJ

DJ Scottie was incredible, he did everything we wanted and more. We couldn't recommend someone more highly. Our wedding was very eclectic and my spouse and I had some requests that were very unique and specific to us and he accommodated us perfectly and went above and beyond what we hoped for. Scottie was also incredibly attentive and was always available when we needed him and flexible when things changed. He was very comfortable to talk to and was an incredible value for what he offered. Also it goes without saying, his music choices were great and he is very talented. If you're getting married or have any sort of special event where you need a DJ, he is you man.

D
Damon

Married on 09/15/2018

The wedding experience was terrific.

DJ Scottie was professional & punctual for my wedding. He got everyone at the party dancing, and was totally flexible with timing and song choices. Multiple people have come up to me after the event and cited how much they loved the DJ. Highly recommended!

J
Jutin

Married on 09/03/2017

Excellent DJ, Would Love to Book Him Again

Scottie was incredible. We gave him an over-inclusive list of songs, told him what we wanted to begin with and finish with, and he did the rest. He read the crowd perfectly, and many of our guests told us it was the best curated music they had heard at a wedding. We had one short call the day of the event, and that was enough for Scottie to play exactly what I had envisioned. I highly recommend him.

M
Matt Ficaro

Married on 06/17/2017

Wedding day Aqua Turf Southington Connecticut 2017

DJ Scottie of Full Blasting Entertainment was the DJ for my sister and brother in-laws wedding. He did an amazing job. The place was thumping the whole time and everyone young and old was on the dance floor! Thank for your professionalism!