Back to DJ Terrence Harris

Hannah
Hannah

Married on 10/27/2018

ahhhhmazzzing

DJ Terrence went above and beyond for us. When it came down to the day he never missed a beat, literally. Everyone had so much fun. He was so attentive and just everything we hoped for and needed. I don’t think we could’ve done any better as far as DJ’s go.

P
Paige Markle

Married on 10/06/2018

The best DJ around

Terrance was super helpful and informative in picking wedding song list. He was very comforting and joyful to help lower the stress pre wedding time and the setup was awesome! I would highly highly recommended Terrance Harris to DJ a wedding!

John

Married on 06/30/2018

Outstanding Service, I wish I had more events to share with Terrence.
He kept the party flowing, from soft music at dinner, to after dinner a little more upbeat, then into a full blown party atmosphere, this was an 80 year old birthday party and he got everyone out of their seats and dancing, a right mix of music, timing was perfect, knew exactly what to play and when to play it, I have recommended Terrence for an upcoming wedding, cannot wait to use him again. He stayed in touch with me throughout the whole process, I wish everyone I dealt with could be as professional and dependable as Terrence. He has a wonderful personality and played all request, over 80,000 songs to chose from, lighting, sound cannot say enough. I would highly recommend Terrence for any event, Birthday, Weddings, Proms and event.. HE IS THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB!

Kenneth

Married on 04/14/2018

Big fan of Terrence. Played our style of music but slid in some other stuff that really added to the event. Highly recommended.

Mike

Married on 10/07/2017

We are a group of Vietnam veterans. Terrence did an excellent job with the music and the people attending had a great time. I guarantee that if we have our reunion in Memphis again, Terrence will get the call again.

S
Shelly

Married on 09/30/2017

DJ Terrence did everything we asked for! He's very professional and we loved that he had clean music. He met with us a couple days before the wedding to ensure he gets it right! He definitely did! I highly recommend using DJ Terrence!

Marianne

Married on 09/23/2017

Terrence was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive and accommodating. The wedding was a lot of fun and having a great DJ is essential to that! Would definitely recommend.

Deidra

Married on 09/19/2017

He is awesome! He was the DJ for a gala and everyone loved him! He took all suggestions for music and everyone had a great time!

Margaret

Married on 06/10/2017

I hired Terrence to DJ for my daughter's wedding. He was easy to work with did a great job! Given that many of the guests were older, I did not anticipate that Terrence would be able to entice the group to dance for long. I was so wrong! He quickly found the right mix of music for our guests and the dance floor was full all night. Without reservation I would recommend Terrence for your next event.

C
Carrie

Married on 05/27/2017

We hired Terrence from out of state and I am so impressed by him. He was amazing to me. My music was my biggest stress and he kept me level headed in my choosing process. I had a smaller event with quite a few wallflowers but he did great. I highly recommend him!

Kathi

Married on 05/20/2017

DJ Terrence Harris was wonderful. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and I could immediately feel his passion for music and detail. He is very professional and he contacted me every month just to keep in touch since I booked very early. He had the dance floor packed the entire evening with a mixture of Oldies, Motown and today`s top hits. BOOK HIM NOW!

kristen

Married on 01/28/2017

AMAZING! Terrence is professional, fun and one heck of a DJ! Can't wait to book him again for my next event this July!

Jasmine

Married on 12/18/2016

DJ Terrence Harris was remarkable! He met with us twice before the wedding to see the venue and then to finalize everything! He had a wide range of songs already and he said he could have any song we wanted with a little bit of notice. Everyone truly enjoyed him at my wedding, people were dancing before dinner was even over with, he was so good! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for any event!

Kristen

Married on 12/18/2016

Terrence is very professional & easy to work with. He is prompt & kept everyone dancing. He came highly recommended & even provides you with a CD of the ceremony music.

Joyce

Married on 11/12/2016

DJ Terrence Harris was amazing! We knew immediately that we wanted to work with him after our free consultation. He ensured us that every aspect of the timeline and music would go smoothly and they did as planned. The dance floor was never empty. I highly recommend him to everyone, he is the best!

Thais

Married on 10/15/2016

Dj Harris was very prepared, prompt, and ready to get the party started! We started before the food was even served. I would definitely recommend him if you're looking for someone who is professional and knows how to cater to their customers.

DEIDRE

Married on 10/02/2016

Terrence was incredibly versatile with the song choices we provided. He worked seamlessly with the changes that came about. He played songs that were appropriate at the right time. We absolutely loved him and would recommend him totally!

C
Cassandra

Married on 10/01/2016

DJ Terrence Harris was absolutely wonderful to work with. He put to rest every worry I had, and that is something invaluable! He was EXTREMELY organized from the very beginning. I did not have a clue what songs to choose for each part of the ceremony/reception and he gave me a list of songs for each category... All without even asking! I recommend DJ Terrence Harris to anyone looking for an experienced, professional DJ who knows how to start a party!

Trina

Married on 08/20/2016

Terrence was very professional and prompt. Music selection was phenomenal and kept the party going per our request. Would use again and highly recommend.

L
Loretta

Married on 08/13/2016

You can't go wrong with DJ Terrence! He is very professional and has great lines of open communication. He took all suggestions for music and everyone had a great time! The cues were excellent and people are still raving about how great our wedding & reception was. Many thanks!

Tiphany

Married on 07/30/2016

DJ Terrence is very professional and has great lines of open communication from the date of booking up until the actual day of your event. People are still talking about how beautiful my ceremony was and just how well the music flowed. I will definitely be using him again and again and AGAIN for more events to come!

Tiffany

Married on 05/28/2016

Terrance was the DJ at our reception and it was an amazing time. The dance floor wasnt empty all night. I would highly recommend him if you want your event to be a blast.

S
Sheria

Married on 05/21/2016

My niece attended a middle school dance Terrence DJ'ed and loves him so much she asked him for his card. When she passed it on to me she told me I HAD to hire him and she was right. Everyone had a blast. The music selection was great and my guests had an amazing time. He even stepped into shoes of coordinator when the real coordinator had to deal with another issue. He was very professional and easy to work with. I loved the fact that he checked in each month before the event to see if I had any changes, questions or concerns. If I have any need for a DJ, Terrence will be my go to.

Denise

Married on 04/30/2016

If you are searching for a DJ who is extremely professional, experienced, affordable, and loves his work.... You definitely need to contact DJ Terrence Harris! My husband and I were very pleased that we chose him and my guests absolutely enjoyed partying at the reception! He was perfect!
- Darrick & Denise Slaughter

Shirley
Shirley

Married on 10/17/2015

DJ Terrance, you were AWESOME! Thank you so much for your services. You were early, you handled every cue, all the announcements and introductions, played all my requested music and the request from my guests. My guests and my wedding said the the DJ is on point! I totally agree!