Back to Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana

14 Reviews for Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana

J
JJ

Married on 01/30/2016

Our first wedding coordinator was terrible, not responding to emails or questions. The week before we left, we still didn't have answers to our questions or final details figured out. Our travel agent ended up getting involved and our new wedding coordinator Christina was awesome. All our details were taken care of including 3 suitcases of personal items we brought for the wedding. Wedding on beach was awesome and food was spectacular. We went with buffet style and we are glad we did. There was tons to choose from for our guests. The one bad thing is the package does not include a lot of things you would think would be included, so go with the base package and decide what you want and add those things on.

K
kathy

Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I used Dreams Palm Beach for our wedding and honeymoon. Vanesssa was our wedding planner and was nothing short of amazing. Our wedding was much more than we could of imagined. The staff at the hotel was impeccable and always there when we needed them. We would like to thank the staff as well as Vanessa our wedding planner for all of their hard work.

Iesha
Iesha

Married on 07/10/2015

We had our vow renewal at Dreams on July 10th and it was absolutely beautiful! I was a little nervous about planning my ceremony via email thankfully we were given an awesome coordinator, Vangie S. And she was amazing from the first email introduction to the final hug goodbye. Vangie was helpful, friendly, patient and she didn't try to push services to us in an attempt to make a sale. We chose the Ultimate Package because we initially had 26 guests coming but as the trip got closer our party dropped to 13, Vangie was very helpful in making changes to our previous request for a larger party and turning our smaller wedding, cocktail hour and reception into a beautifully intimate gathering. For our ceremony we chose the setup that came with the wedding package and the chairs with white coverings and white table w/centerpieces were beautiful with the ocean as a backdrop; no extra archway, flowers, runners or chair coverings needed. The bouquets, boutonniere and corsages we had were so pretty; too bad we couldn't take them home with us. We had Anna as our photographer and she took the most amazing pictures, little things like my husband touching my arm as I read my vows to him and me leaning in to whisper in my husbands ear during the ceremony, request her if you can you'll be glad you did. Our cocktail hour and reception was at the ocean front pool and it was awesome. We had the Caribbean trio, appetizers and drinks during cocktail hour and we had a blast singing and dancing with the trio. During dinner we had one table, our own music and plenty of room to dance without the need for a dance floor. Our guest had an awesome time and we really appreciated all that Vangie did to make our day special. The resort is great, the people are friendly, the drinks were always good & the variety of food plus all night room service on the preferred side of the hotel made us not want to leave. Our stay & wedding at the resort was amazing & we look forward to going back in the future.

C
Carly

Married on 05/09/2015

We used this resort for our wedding and it was absolutely fabulous! The resort is so clean, and has a lot of different amenities that will entertain guests of all ages. The wedding coordinators are absolutely wonderful there as well. I had Vanessa as my coordinator and she was so perfect to work with. She was so attentive to my needs and truly executed every detail exactly how I wanted it. The ceremony and Reception set up were exactly as I imagined plus more. All of our guests (28) told us that they had the time of their lives and truly enjoyed attending our wedding. We would highly recommend Dreams Palm Beach for your special day.

E
Elena

Married on 02/07/2015

Dreams Palm Beach made my dream wedding come true! Our wedding planner Julie was amazing, she went above and beyond all of our expectations! Our photography Ana took the most incredible pictures! The resort provided us with the most delicious food and beautiful decor!

D
Danielle

Married on 10/04/2014

My husband and I went here for our honeymoon. The resort was very beautiful and clean! The staff was amazing and very friendly! We were so glad that we decided to come here. Everything was just wonderful!

E
Erika

Married on 08/09/2014

I couldn't be happier with my experience. I worked with Johanna for over a year. I sent countless emails, making changes here and there, but Johanna helped make my vision a reality. It turned out better than I could have hoped for. The garden gazebo where we had the ceremony was beautiful. The reception hall was nicely updated and was the perfect backdrop for all the details I selected. My guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves and we all had the best time. I definitely recommend Dreams for your destination wedding!

A
Anne

Married on 02/04/2017

The hotel was beautiful and the people were amazing. We got a free upgrade that was amazing

T
Tia

Married on 04/08/2016

Just returned from my destination wedding at Dreams Palm Beach! It was amazing! We used Vangie as our wedding coordinator and she was absolutely awesome. I was a bit skeptical during the planning process because I was only communicating through email that things would not be as I wanted. Boy was I wrong! My wedding day was EXACTLY how I envisioned it. Would definitely recommend this venue to future brides!

R
Reagan

Married on 11/12/2012

Amazing! Communication prior to the wedding was hit or miss but once we arrived we met with the wedding coordinators and picked out everything we wanted and they made it happen! We ended up having bad weather about an hour after the reception but they packed everything up and moved us inside to the ballroom and never missed a beat! I highly recommend the Caribbean Trio!

S
Stephanie

Married on 11/26/2011

Words can not express how happy my husband and I were with the outcome of our beautiful wedding. The staff, the food, the events and all were undescribable beyond my satisfaction. We had a few hiccups with the wedding corrdinator, however they were quickly resolved! We would recommend a destination wedding to anyone who asks!

F
Fatima

Married on 11/14/2014

4.2

Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana was great to work with for my wedding. The resort is very nice, well kept, rooms are super clean, pools are clean, bars are great, drinks are yum (and the bartenders are not stingy with the alcohol) and the beaches were very clean. There was seaweed due to the tides but the staff did a great job to clean it up every morning and night. I stayed in the preferred section of the resort, more so due to the wedding. When we arrived, we were upgraded to the honeymoon suite which was gorgeous and very spacious (a must to have for getting ready for the wedding). My brother also stayed on the preferred section but wasn't as lucky with the room. It was not as clean and the tiles in the bathroom were falling out. They decided not to complain about it since they were only at the resort for a short time but I am sure if they had, the resort would have had no problem in changing them. I also had no problems with mosquitos at the resort. They spray quite frequently and for someone who is constantly getting bit, I did but not at the resort. The rooms were also sprayed. The beach was great and the water was perfect to swim.. No rough waves like other parts and perfect for the kids as well. The pool water is clean without getting that overwhelming chlorine smell. The swim up bar was amazing of course as all adults love and that pool has a great low end where we went to grab some beach chairs and put them in the water to lay out. This low end also has some straw huts that provide shade and kids can stay there too while the adults don’t have to compromise going to the kiddy pool. Plenty of pool and beach chairs too. Towels have no limit for how many you can take and do not need to leave your kidney to rent them. Food was great too and the different restaurants help to add some variety. Cannot take food out of the buffet. The entertainment was also alot of fun and the staff is amazing!

N
Natalie

Married on 12/28/2011

4.1

We got married at Dreams Palm Beach and we loved it. While the hotel may be showing it's age a little it was perfect for our needs. We were on a fairly tight budget as we wanted our guests to be able to come, and that was more worth it than spending extra on a more expensive hotel. We had our ceremony at the gazebo and it was simply decorated yet beautiful. We went for an all white theme so that we could use the beautiful colours from around the resort as a compliment to the white.

The only negative was the dinner - some of our meals were lukewarm, but honestly, I'm not one to complain and the amazing fun our group had more than made up for any little mishaps. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone considering a destination wedding.

M
Melissa

Married on 11/08/2014

I wouldn't have my wedding at Dreams with so many amazing off site options. They were very zero fun to try to plan with. And their pricing is insane.

Most of our party got sick at Dreams as well. There were 46 of us. More than half got sick during their trip

However. We did love dreams palm beach. It was beautiful. The people were so friendly and awesome. I would still go back. I just wouldn't get married there.