Back to Earth Blossoms

G
Featured
Grace

Married on 05/05/2018

Earth Blossoms Flowers exceeded what I expected of them. As a floral designer, they provide so much more than just flowers. We were able to add so many custom touches to our wedding with the floral decor, and Stephanie was amazing to work with. She was kind, genuine, and super flexible in helping us develop what we wanted for our wedding florals. She was more than willing to work with us on adding a few extra touches here and there, and pretty much nailed the exact look and feel we were going for. Would highly recommend using Earth Blossoms!

Colleen

Married on 06/29/2019

She brought my vision to life

Before I found Earth Blossoms, I got proposals from a few other florists, but they didn't quite seem to get what I was going for, and their quotes were far beyond the budget I specified. Hiring any wedding vendor can be a bit of a leap of faith, but Stephanie seemed to get what I was going for, and on the day of my wedding I was absolutely blown away by her work. Not only did she bring my vision to life, but she created something even more beautiful than I imagined. From the bouquets to the table settings to the incredible arch decor, I loved every element that she and her team designed — and she even came in under the budget I had in mind. She's the best!

Kelsie
Kelsie Cooper

Married on 05/11/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Earth Blossoms did the most beautiful job for our wedding! In communicating with us and our planners Stephanie was able to perfectly capture the look we wanted for our day from the bouquets and the ceremony to the reception. Stephanie even stepped in and saved us when we were in need of a mandap for our Hindu ceremony, getting one for us and then decorating it beautifully. We could not have been happier with the work Earth Blossoms did for our wedding!

T
Tricia

Married on 06/10/2018

Just beautiful! Amazing job. I mean I am still in love with decor and flowers!

A
amy

Married on 07/28/2017

We booked with Noreen, who a few months later began transitioning her company over to another owner, Stephanie. Noreen stayed on to finish the job and the two ladies did beautiful work! The transition was seamless and our flowers were everything I could've hoped for on our wedding day. We did lots of green, boho kind of full arrangements. Gorgeous. The pricing was super reasonable and they even threw in extras on our gift/entry way tables, scattering petals, and complementary cake topper, they really made it all look magical.

Julie
Julie

Married on 07/01/2017

Full disclosure: the former owner, Noreen, has recently sold the business, so I can't speak to the current owners and the way they do things. That said, my experience with Earth Blossoms was truly wonderful while Noreen was in charge. She was communicative, kind, patient, flexible, and affordable. The flowers she provided for our wedding day were magnificent, and I heard from so many guests that they had never seen centerpieces so beautiful. I was actually SAD to leave on my honeymoon because it meant I couldn't enjoy the flowers for a few days longer.

If the work Earth Blossoms does now is comparable to the work that they did under Noreen, they are a must-hire.

Earth Blossoms's reply:

Hi Julie!
Congratulations! We are so happy that you enjoyed your flowers so much! Noreen is truly amazing! We are so sad she is retiring but so flattered that she hand-picked us to carry on her legacy of beautiful arrangements and exceptional client experience. I, Stephanie, have been apprenticing under Noreen and doing design work for Earth Blossoms weddings for quite some time. I am so humbled to have Noreen trust my skill, creativity, and the business knowledge of Lauren O and I to carry on the business she has nurtured since it's inception. We are so grateful to have Noreen's continued guidance as she is truly a master at her craft! Congratulations again and enjoy your honeymoon!

R
Rosa

Married on 05/28/2017

Noreen from earth blossoms did an absolutely beautiful job with our bridal bouquets and boutineers! She was also incredibly flexible when I had to change the date of my wedding because my mom had suddenly become ill- even delivering our wedding bouquets on the day of her own daughter's wedding anniversary and planning her entire day around that! She was very kind, responsive to emails, and professional throughout the wedding flower planning process. I emailed her an extensive list list of "no" and "yes" flowers and she followed it to a tee- thankfully I think our taste in flowers is pretty similar at baseline. I was a bit nervous the week before the wedding wondering what the flowers would look like having not seen anything before the day of the wedding. However, when I saw them they were so incredible - our bouquets and boutineers surpassed anything I could have ever imagined / anything I had seen on pinterest. We recommend Noreen and Earth Blossoms highly! The photos we have gotten back so far look amazing with her flowers featured prominently in them! We couldn't have asked for a better experience on our wedding day.

R
Ruth

Married on 04/22/2017

Noreen was AMAZING! I couldn't have been happier with the flowers and with all of the work she did with her team preparing for my big day. I was so, so thankful to have found her and that she was free. I felt lucky! She just was an absolute dream and everything looked so incredible.

J
Jenna

Married on 11/05/2016

Noreen was so wonderful to work with, and she did an incredible job with my flowers! Everything was so beautiful and just what I was hoping for and more. Throughout the process Noreen was extremely kind and accommodating. She is also very fair in her pricing and will work within your budget. I really can't say enough good things about my experience; I highly recommend booking with her!

L
Lindsay

Married on 10/22/2016

There are just not enough wonderful things that could be said about Noreen! Earth Blossoms Flowers’ bouquets are truly breathtaking; we were so fortunate to have her create such beautiful works of art for our wedding day. Noreen has such a kind and gentle demeanor; she made me feel at ease during a time that can be so stressful. The breadth of Noreen’s knowledge of plants and flowers is remarkable. I trusted her completely to take my visions and make them a reality. Noreen was so easy to communicate with via email which was so helpful. I was so excited when Noreen showed up the morning of our wedding (right on time!). She was so sweet as usual and exceeded my expectations! The bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, hair accessory, flower crowns, and cake flowers were all stunning! Noreen is extraordinarily talented and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a thorough, creative, and caring florist for their wedding day! Thank you Noreen!

D
Diana

Married on 08/27/2016

Noreen and her flowers were amazing! From our first communication, to the planning process, and the beautiful end result on our wedding day, we could not have been happier. She quickly understood the look we were going for and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. The colors matched my bridesmaids' dresses perfectly. I appreciated that Noreen was creative in finding solutions that fit our budget and I loved getting complements from multiple guests about how beautiful the bouquets and centerpieces looked. I would definitely recommend Noreen & Earth Blossoms.

M
Meridith

Married on 08/26/2016

I had my wedding at the Branford house in Groton CT. I'm not from the area so I was planning a wedding solely based on Internet reviews and phone calls. I had a lot of other florists write me off because of my budget. Noreen from earth blossoms was open with me about what we could do and gave me some ideas to save money.

She was a dream to work with! You can tell she really loves her job! She kept intouch with me during the planning process and was quick to answer any question I had!

I did not have a preference for the type of flower. We discussed that we were doing a vintage theme and wanted shades of purples and blush. Noreen really hit it out of the park. Our wedding flowers were stunningly beautiful. Everyone was talking about how breathtaking the flowers were! I would recommend Earth Blossoms flowers to everyone! Noreen is a true artist!

Carol

Married on 08/19/2016

Five stars does not even seem like enough to give Noreen and the Earth Blossoms team! I was planning a CT wedding from CA, and Noreen made sure that I never once had to worry. At our initial consultation, Noreen understood my entire concept- even though I was barely able to articulate it in flower language- and she had never worked at my venue before. Beyond her artistic vision, Noreen never once pushed me to go beyond my budget. From day one she showed me how she would make everything work beautifully without compromise. On the day of the wedding, I was in such awe of how what we had put on paper had come to life- but given how much I loved working with Noreen I should not have expected anything less.

Kelly Aaron
Kelly Aaron

Married on 07/23/2016

We highly recommend Earth Blossoms for your wedding event! We used them for our wedding ceremony and reception and we were just thrilled with the work and talent. The day was absolutely as we envisioned thanks to all of the preparation, knowledge, and experience that Noreen has. She has a true love for florals, and can execute any vision a bride has. We felt at ease the entire process. Thank you so very much for all your artistic creativity and professionalism! We had a wonderful ceremony and reception, and we had many compliments on the bouquets, and one of a kind floral crowns! Thanks again, Noreen!

Emily

Married on 05/21/2016

Noreen and the whole Earth Blossoms team were absolutely spectacular. She was such a massive help to me and created amazing flower creations for our budget. Her flowers made my wedding! She was such a delight to work with and went absolutely above and beyond to make our day special. We have been so blessed by her fabulous flowers and are so glad we worked with Earth Blossoms!

K
Katelyn

Married on 05/13/2016

My husband and I got married on May 13, 2016. Noreen did an absolutely amazing job! The flowers were absolutely stunning and they came out even more beautiful then I could have ever imagined! Noreen is an absolutely amazing woman, who was always willing to meet with me. She was also extremely accommodating with our budget and created beautiful flower creations! Noreen is passionate, hardworking, and incredibly creative! I received so many comments from my wedding guests about how beautiful the flowers at my wedding were! Her designs for my bouquets and centerpieces added so much beauty to our wedding! I would highly recommend Earth Blossoms Flowers to all our family and friends who have upcoming weddings or when they get married in the future!

User5411492

2+ years ago

I had such an incredible experience with Earth Blossoms! Noreen is super responsive, and is willing to go absolutely above and beyond for her customers whenever she can. Just two months before my wedding, I was having some doubts about my theme colors and wedding party outfits. When I emailed Noreen and asked for her opinions out of the blue, something incredible happened :) Not only did she respond to my lengthy message overnight (with her own valuable insight), but also she reached out to her planner friends and compiled/shared their advice with me! Knowing that this isn't something I could take for granted, I was extremely grateful (not to mention that all of their suggestions were enormously helpful!). And the fact that she was willing to do this even for a small client like me just shows how genuinely she cares about all of her customers!
On the day of the wedding, her team decorated the venue, delivered the bouquet and boutonnieres to the right people with almost no planning/coordination on my part. I don't even remember telling her exactly where I was going to be (I got trapped in the heavy rain and was running late), but she found me with no problem - in fact she was there before me :D Everything went so smoothly thanks to her, and most importantly, I loved my bouquet! I would highly recommend Earth Blossoms, especially if you are like me and in need of a florist who could give you a lot of expert suggestions and is always willing to work with your needs. I'm so glad I went with them. Thank you so much, Noreen!

Erika

Married on 10/17/2015

I can't say enough about about Noreen at Earth Blossoms. She is SO talented and created exactly what I envisioned. She was so flexible and such a joy to work with. Definitely my most attentive and responsive vendor during the wedding planning process. Highly recommend! Thank you, Noreen!

J
Julia

Married on 09/19/2015

Noreen at Earth Blossoms is fabulous! She did such a wonderful job at my Sept 19th wedding at Winvian - she gave us exactly what we asked for and more! Her designs for the bouquets, church and reception spaces were lush, full of interesting color and texture, romantic, rustic, elegant, etc - all of which we were dreaming of! Besides her obvious talent, Noreen was really a pleasure to work with - she was extremely responsive, flexible with our meeting requests (important as an out of state bride! ) and very organized. She kept great records of all of our correspondences and kept track of all the changes I requested throughout the process. Noreen also was willing to work with us on price to keep us within our desired budget, and she had great suggestions on where to maximize/minimize the florals in order to really get the most bang for our buck both on the wedding day and in photos, which we really appreciated! I really enjoyed working with Noreen at Earth Blossoms and I'd happily recommend her to anyone in the area.

L
Leslie

Married on 06/28/2015

Stunning Flowers.......
Noreen was absolutely wonderful to work with. I was certain on some of the details and vision I had for our special day but really needed some guidance. When we first met Noreen in her shop and walked in I knew immediately we were going to have a great experience. She took the time to really get into all the details and was even able to show us some flowers she had in her shop which really helped us to envision it all. We emailed frequently with pictures and ideas I had and Noreen was always responsive even down to the night before our wedding day! Noreen really helped bring it all to life with the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen down to the design! We received so many compliments on the floral arrangements we had for our reception and of course my bouquet which was gorgeous! I highly recommend Earth Blossoms to any Bride!

T
Tiffanie

Married on 06/21/2015

It's been almost a month since my wedding day and I'm still speechless with how Noreen turned my dream into a reality. But before I get into how breathtaking everything was I think it's important to say that Noreen wins the award on communication. I don't know how she does it and I think it has to do with magic, but she always responds so quickly and thoroughly. She makes you feel like you're the most important person in the world and her whole shop is dedicated to just you and your day. Come the day of your wedding it'll feel like seeing your best friend. Now the flowers... I can't even call it just flowers because it was so.much.more. I told her that I wanted it to be super romantic with a 1920's feel, but saying that the final product was "above and beyond" doesn't even do it justice. There were candles everywhere -- in hurricanes, floating in water, in gold antique votives, twinkling lights hanging from the mantles... I wish I knew how to describe the flowers more professionally other than gorgeous, but they had these amazing red garden roses, feathers, and gold leaves. And the cake... You could hear the sound of my jaw dropping when I saw it. It was as if the cake sprouted roses and gold leaves. So beautiful and done in such a unique way that was so organic. Personally, I think it's the little things Noreen added everywhere like the gold leaves, hanging crystals, hanging lights that twinkled, feathers, etc. That really took it to the next level. I wish I were that creative to say "Hey, I want this this this in my flowers," and totally take credit for it, but alas I'm not, but thank heavens Noreen is. As I write this I'm actually getting sad that it was SO BEAUTIFUL and the day went by so quickly I wish I had more time to just stop and smell all the roses, but all good things must come to an end and oh my gosh what a dream come true it was!

Erica

Married on 06/19/2015

Absolutely amazing! Noreen at Earth Blossoms was so great to work with; she was very organized and efficient. She made our dreams come to life; the flowers arrangements that she created were more beautiful than I ever could have imagines. She lined the aisle of our ceremony with white rose pedals and put white and gold bows on the chairs. There were floral arrangements on every cocktail table, which was such a nice touch. The corsages and boutonnieres for our family members and groomsmen were perfect. My bridesmaid bouquets were amazing and my bouquet was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. It was so full and the flowers were so pretty. She added just the right amount of bling to all our bouquets, which was exactly what we wanted. I don't even know where to start with the centerpieces; they were absolutely amazing and so gorgeous! Everything I could have ever wanted. We received so many compliments about the flowers and centerpieces, guests were raving about how beautiful they were and so were we. We could not believe it! We are so beyond happy with they way everything turned out and Noreen provided us with the most beautiful flowers we could have ever imagine. We gave her pictures from Pintrest and she brought them to life. She is so talented and amazing to work with. We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful and elegant floral arrangements. She literally took care of everything, when we got to the venue she had everything already set up, all of our bouquets and boutonnieres ready to go and made sure that we were all set with everything. She truly is amazing and so talented. We are so happy and thankful that she was able to provide the flowers for our special day, she made it so beautiful and we couldn't be happier. Thank you so much for everything Noreen!

User5193658

2+ years ago

I seriously can't say enough wonderful things about Noreen and the Earth Blossoms team! I truly believe that Noreen is the most talented florist in Connecticut. Her portfolio of work speaks for itself - every arrangement is unique, complex and sophisticated. But what really sets Earth Blossoms above all the rest is the quality of service. We were absolutely blown away by Noreen's patience, thoughtfulness, expertise, flexibility in terms of our budget, and responsiveness from the very beginning to the very end. She is an absolute sweetheart!

The end result took my breath away. The flowers at our wedding were STUNNING. Seriously, STUNNING. Our wedding was three months ago and I'm still receiving compliments from our guests. I was hoping for romantic and earthy looking florals - and Noreen knocked it out of the park. The flowers exceeded all of my hopes and expectations! My husband and I have strong ties to Australia and Noreen thoughtfully incorporated beautiful Australian ferns into the arrangements. She really goes above and beyond to make you feel like your wedding is her top priority.

Choosing to work with Noreen was the best decision we made! I wholeheartedly and enthusiastically recommend Earth Blossoms. If I could give her more than five stars I certainly would!

User4965551

2+ years ago

My sister used Earth Blossoms 1 year ago and I knew I wanted to as well-- this was the first thing I booked after my venue! Absolutely beautiful work with great attention to detail. Noreen incorporated all the requests I had and put her own creativity into it to create a soft but colorful palette for my spring wedding. I could focus on other things knowing she would turn my ideas into something beautiful. The bridal bouquets were truly stunning and just what I was looking for and the table centerpieces were equally beautiful. I found the pricing to be very fair and I think the value was excellent. I was able to make changes to my order up until the flowers were ordered and everything was seamless. Highly recommended; book early!

Cara

Married on 11/15/2014

We had the BEST experience working with Noreen and Earth Blossoms! From the very first time we spoke, Noreen was so incredibly responsive and helpful through the whole planning process. She always responded so quickly to emails and was so helpful in answering my questions and bringing our arrangement ideas to life. The arrangements she put together for our mid-November wedding were absolutely stunning – they were a dream come true! I never could have imagined flowers more beautiful or perfect for our venue – she did an incredible job incorporating all of our requests and making the perfect arrangements for the space. We had so many guests mention that the flowers were amazing and ask where they were from. Throughout the entire process and on the day of I was so impressed with Noreen’s professionalism – she was so reliable, so friendly, and so incredibly talented. We could never have asked for a more perfect florist to work with and can’t recommend her enough!