Back to Earth Blossoms

118 Reviews for Earth Blossoms

K
Kate

Married on 10/25/2014

I couldn't be happier that we worked with Noreen for our wedding flowers! She really made my vision come to life, and was an absolute pleasure to work with during the planning process. She is a true artist, and I would recommend her to everyone!

S
Stephanie

Married on 10/18/2014

Earth Blosssoms Flowers was fantastic. We had a conversation with Noreen and she took what we had told her about what we were looking for and she ran with it. The center pieces took our venue from beautiful to take your breath away. Please feel free to email me if you have questions.

J
Janet

Married on 10/12/2014

Noreen was wonderful to work with and our flowers were everything we had hoped for and more! We were not quite sure what we wanted but we had a theme and some ideas and Noreen was able to create the perfect arrangements for us. After meeting her we had no worries that everything would be beautiful. She is truly and artist! - Janet and James Leathem.

V
vanna

Married on 09/27/2014

Noreen was just wonderful from the first day I met her. She knew my vision and made it happen for our day! I can't wait to use her again!

L
Laura

Married on 09/26/2014

Noreen provided the most beautiful flowers ever seen. She followed my daughters requests to the letter and added her own creative knowledge. She "got" our vision for the wedding at Eolia mansion in Waterford CT. We were absolutely blown away by her bouquets and arrangements and by the subtle peach and pink roses on the cake. I would recommend Earth Blossoms highly with no reservations whatsoever. She arrived at the venue early ready to decorate and provided the right classy embellishments to our tables and bridal,party.

User3473642

2+ years ago

Absolutely amazing! Recommend her to anyone with any budget and any event!

R
Rachel

Married on 08/08/2014

There are no words to describe how thankful I am for Noreen. When my MIL and I went to visit her I had a very general sense of what I wanted - pinks and whites and simple... But was hung up on what I would do with a giant fireplace at my venue. I hadn't found anything that seemed quite right. Noreen suggested a babies breath garland with string lights - and I fell in love! We talked at length about different options for flowers to use in the arrangements - but I left it very much up to her. She was so easy to talk to and had such a beautiful vision of everything I felt comfortable she understood what I was looking for.

Noreen was AMAZING with communication - a little thing that makes a BIG difference when you are juggling emails and phone calls with a million different vendors. She was always fast to respond and happy to help - I threw a few last minute thoughts her way and she ran with them perfectly.

The day of the wedding everything literally took my breath away - it was better than I could have imagined! I had been so calm and collected - and when I walked in and saw all of the bouquets, I literally cried. They were stunning! She was so easy to work with that day - she came early to get us our flowers, than came back to set up the rest of the room. I had asked for all of the table centerpieces to be slightly varied, and she made them the prettiest mixes of whites and pinks you can imagine. The babies breath garland was the perfect way to soften up the giant fireplace in a way that was simple and unique.

I couldn't hug Noreen enough times! She does beautiful work and is so so easy to work with - you won't go wrong!

User3750535

2+ years ago

Noreen was so easy to work with and created beautiful floral arrangements for my wedding. She was the one vendor I had that I was able to describe what I wanted (and I was very picky with my vendors), and she executed as I expected and more. A lot of wedding vendors run like a "factory" and don't really listen to what you are saying sometimes, but Noreen takes in everything her clients ask of her. She is always very calm which also made the whole process easy and stress free. I would highly recommend. Thanks Noreen!

M
Megan

Married on 07/11/2014

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better florist! The flowers that Noreen created were absolutely stunning, and we received so many compliments on them. Noreen was so easy to work with, and really understood our style.

J
jessica

Married on 06/26/2014

Amazing, amazing amazing. Noreen was super friendly and intuitive from beginning to end of my June wedding planning. She really listened to what I wanted (even if I wasn't quite sure.. ) and put her own expert spin on it. The flowers were wonderful! From the cake, to the bouquets, kissing balls to centerpieces, I've never seen more beautiful arrangements. I am so lucky to have found her! I would highly recommend her to ANYONE. Thanks for everything Noreen!

Teresa
Teresa

Married on 06/14/2014

I can't say enough about what a great florist Noreen is and how talented she is! She can do anything you want with flowers. I had an idea of what types of flowers I wanted for the bouquets and what I wanted for centerpieces but she helped me narrow everything down, decide what would look best together and the end result blew me away. I can't even describe how gorgeous my bouquet and my BM bouquets were, and the ceremony and reception flowers were phenomenal. I booked her over a year in advance and she was always quick to answer emails, talk through ideas with me, and the look I wanted for my wedding - even details that weren't 100% flower related. She was also very conscious of my budget as we were discussing our plans. She made sure the whole look I wanted came together and I got so many compliments on the flowers. Any idea you bring to her she could pull off, and if you aren't sure what you want she'll help you figure that out too. She will make sure your wedding flowers are incredible - I HIGHLY recommend Earth Blossoms, you will not be disappointed!

User4134394

2+ years ago

I can't say enough positive things about working with Noreen for my flowers. From our first meeting, I knew I liked her. I had little direction when it came to my flowers, and she was able to take my vision and make it into exactly what I wanted. The bouquets were beautiful, and she nailed all of the details. The color palette was perfect. We received so many compliments on our flowers in general, and out large centerpieces were an impressive sight. People were able to take them home, and they looked beautiful for days following the wedding.
Noreen herself, has a smooth, calm demeanor. She pays attention to detail. I exchanged countless emails with her, and she was open to feedback and ascertained that all of the details were correct. She was very quick to respond for all correspondence. When she arrived on the wedding day to deliver the personal flowers at the hotel, I could see the pride she takes in her work. She was timely in delivering flowers to us, decorating the church, and then setting up the reception flowers.
I would definitely recommend her for anyone who is looking for a florist who is kind, personable, talented, and excellent at her trade.

R
Rachel

Married on 04/05/2014

Noreen is phenomenal! Her work is beautiful and goes above and beyond any expectation you have of her. She takes whatever you bring to her and embellishes and really pulls all the tiny details together for you in floral arrangement, chuppah decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. She threw in a number of items to go above and beyond what we decided upon to work with our budget and make our wedding beautiful and special. We also had her design floral arrangements for my bridal shower and corsages for our shower. She coordinated well with our other vendors, and I highly recommend her for any event you want to make even more special!

User2725138

2+ years ago

Our wedding was October 26. From our first meeting with Noreen, we knew she was going to deliver the most beautiful product. We had Earth Blossoms provide all the bouquets, boutineers, and the foyer centerpiece. I was looking for a colorful bouquet that reflected all of the colors and textures of fall (instead of a one color one flower bouquet) and that's what she did. I highly recommend taking a look at the Earth Blossoms Flowers facebook page to see some of her examples and to learn more about Noreen if you're interested. She was a pleasure to work with and I know my family and I will work with her in the future for other events. Thank you!

C
Cooper

Married on 10/26/2013

I can't say enough good things about Noreen at Earth Blossoms. I was one of those brides who went way too far down the wrong road with another florist so by the time I sat down with Noreen, I was highly stressed about what I was going to end up with. I also had a mismatched bridal party so the flowers had the extra role of pulling the entire picture together. The moment I met Noreen, I felt calm because she was calm and she made it all so easy. I had maybe three colors to show her of my bridesmaids dresses (another story) and described the rest but she nailed it. The bouquets were stunning and made my entire bridal party look like part of a beautiful floral picture. She was the calm in the storm of my very last minute order. She is generous, professional, kind and so very very very good at what she does. You could not be in better hands.

User3740959

2+ years ago

People are STILL talking about these flowers -- they were truly the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen.

Noreen was so easy going, helpful, patient, punctual, honest & creative. She listened to my very basic idea of what I wanted (simple wildflowers in a variety of colors) & she immediately understood exactly what I wanted & what would work best for my wedding.

Noreen was patient, even with a few last minute changes, and remained calm, no matter what I threw at her (a trait that I truly needed in that last week before the wedding)!

All of the arrangements were slightly different, which made them even more unique & special. They were SO fresh & looked to be at their peak. The flowers lasted incredibly well too -- several people brought flowers home afterwards & the arrangements lasted more than two weeks & still looked fabulous.

Even Noreen's pictures were amazing -- she took a few quick photos of the flower arrangements she placed on the chairs on the beach & honestly, these photos are worlds better than my professional photographer's photos!

Noreen at Earth Blossoms Flowers is a GEM. Trust me ladies -- she will make your wedding the most beautiful day imaginable. She is a sweet & honest woman who clearly loves what she does & is truly an artist. She is accommodating, patient & trustworthy. She was a pleasure to work with & I will recommend her to ANYONE who will listen :-)

Lastly, her prices are truly competitive -- she is very open about various costs, and her estimates & final price came out to be quite a bit less than some others in the area. She works with you to get the most from your budget, while always respecting your numbers -- there's no "oh, you need to spend $3K to make this a beautiful wedding" BS like some vendors tried. Her prices are fair & you get a HUGE value for the money spent.

User3640968

2+ years ago

Noreen was amazing! I would rate her quality of service exceptional. She worked with me to create beautiful vintage bouquets of succulents. She also hand crafted my flower girl basket. Great!

N
Nevada

Married on 09/15/2013

Earth Blossoms was the florist for my engagement party on our family farm last weekend. I loved collaborating with Noreen and her knowledge of what would work best was really helpful. I was so pleased with the end result. On event day the arrangements were as I had imagined but better! She also constructed a gorgeous flower crown for my hair - it was so incredibly beautiful. Noreen's aesthetic perfectly played up the beauty of our rustic backyard celebration. Thank you so much.

K
Kara

Married on 08/24/2013

While planning a wedding you deal with many vendors but I can say that Noreen from Earth Blossoms was by far the most pleasant, creative, organized and her work was absolutely outstanding. From my first visit she understood my vision and helped me to plan exactly what I was looking for. When I walked into my venue, The Society Room in Hartford CT I was blown away when I say my centerpieces. She truly is a talented florist and my husband and I greatly appreciated all her assistance through this process. Never once did I need to check in and remind her of anything because she was always ahead of the game. From the church set up to the venue she had it all under control and executed exactly what we were looking for! She was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend her to all our friends and family.

C
Chelsea

Married on 06/22/2013

As is evident from the reviews, Noreen Saksa, is simply the best florist in Connecticut. Not only did she do exactly as we asked, she went above and beyond. This was on the best vendors in our entire wedding. She is more than just a florist. She knows the wedding industry and took care of any little issues that came up, such as set-up times, etc. We cannot speak highly enough about her. The flowers were so beautiful. Our guests kept saying what a beautiful wedding it was. This was because of Noreen’s flowers. You need not look any further for a florist, Noreen is the best!

User3355324

2+ years ago

Noreen was a pleasure to work with! My flowers came out exactly as I had wanted. She was good about working within my budget and had great ideas/input. Gorgeous arrangements! I wouldn't have changed a thing. I definitely recommend this florist.

M
Michelle

Married on 05/31/2013

Noreen at Earth Blossoms is wonderful to work with. When I first met with her, I had a color scheme and a few ideas in mind but was unsure of exactly what I wanted or needed. Noreen patiently went through a list with me of what I may want/need for our ceremony and reception. She showed me tons of pictures and made many suggestions. After that initial meeting, I had an itemized list of everything I would need for our wedding with prices.
On the day of our wedding, the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Noreen is a true artist. My bouquet, the attendants' bouquets, ceremony arrangements and centerpieces were even more spectauclar than I had envisioned.
I highly recommend Earth Blossoms!

User3303666

2+ years ago

Noreen made incredibly beautiful, slightly wild-looking flower arrangements for our wedding, and did an amazing job assimilating all of the (often contradictory) information and suggestions we gave her. She was phenomenally patient with me and with my MIL, adjusting without complaint to all of the changes we made (including a pretty late switch from rectangular to round tables). I went from being unsure if I even wanted a bouquet to being totally obsessed with the bouquet Noreen made for me, and the boutineers were strikingly beautiful and just a little bit unusual (that perfect amount that is interesting without being weird). She quickly grasped the simple look we were going for, and never tried to upsell us. Strongly recommend to anyone, particularly if you are looking for a more garden/wild/natural look. I'm sure she can do polished well too, but that isn't what we were looking for so I can't speak to it.

A
Alicia

Married on 05/25/2013

There are not enough kind words that can be said about Noreen. I am a wedding photographer myself and I refer her to all my clients because she is, hands down, the best florist in all CT. Always a pleasure to work with and her work is STUNNING! When it came time for my wedding I knew that I would be so thrilled if Noreen were able to do my flowers. She went above and beyond with EVERYTHING and did such an incredible job. Everyone kept asking me who my flowers were done by and what kind they were (blush astilbe). I honestly can't thank her enough for her kindness, generosity, and ability to make some simple flowers look like works of art!

E
ELEXIS

Married on 05/18/2013

Noreen was such a pleasure to work with. From the very first phone call I knew she was my florist. She truly takes the time to listen and to gets to know each one of her brides. I gave her an idea of what I was looking for and in the matter of hours she put together an arrangement of flowers and colors that were breath taking!.
Noreen really goes above and beyond for her brides and her talent shows in arrangement she creates. Noreen’s years of dedication in the flower business has made her shine as bright as her flowers. Three weeks after the wedding my guests are still sharing photos of the amazing roses she used in the centerpieces. The roses in full bloom are huge and still full of life. Noreen I wish you the best in the future and thank you for EVERYTHING!