Back to EIGHT4NINE

Katrina
Katrina

Married on 11/11/2018

Gorgeous unique venue

I had my wedding at Eight4Nine after initially falling in love with the venue last November. It was an absolute dream! The style of the restaurant/lounge is so unique from any other event space I've seen. We had our ceremony in the courtyard that felt like a secret garden. Trees cascaded around guests and a huge fireplace added a sense of romance. The lounge is gorgeous with a huge onyx bar that glows at night. Seating is so fun with oversized lounge furniture and lots of high top tables. The dining room is an art exhibit. Every room has different pieces to look at that represent the owners style so beautifully. More amazing than the decor is the FOOD! This was a huge deal for me. My father is a chef and has extremely high standards so when he approved 100% I was thrilled! He said it was the most impressive selection he's seen for a wedding. Everyone was raving about how delicious the food was. I have been in to dine several times prior to the wedding and the food has always been top notch. For appetizers we had coconut shrimp, warm lobster boule, steak frites roulade and slow roasted forest mushrooms followed by a pear salad. For the main event we had Beef tenderloin, Chicken Cacciatore, Grilled Scottish Steelhead and Lobster Mac & Cheese (drooling just thinking about it!). I would recommend Eight4Nine to anyone and everyone wanting to make their event unique, fabulous and memorable. Willie, the owner, was an absolute dream to work with and I could not be more grateful for all that he did on my special day.

John
John

Married on 10/13/2018

Par Excellence

849 Events and Fine Catering catered our wedding at the Palm Springs Museum of Art. Everything about them and their service was extraordinary. From the time we first started working with Willie and his team there was no attitude - which we were very grateful for. The menu and the options that they presented to us all sounded delish. Our choices were phenomenal. We have dined at the finest restaurants around the world and the four courses that were served to our guests were just as tasty. The entire staff was extremely courteous and knowledgeable. The decor that Willie and his team assembled was magical. 849 Events and Fine Catering exceeded our expectations. Our wedding was flawless thanks to everyone at 849. Oh yeah, the cake was out of this world too. Not over sauced. Not over salted. It was PERFECTION.

J
Jennifer

Married on 06/07/2017

Eight4Nine is an absolute pleasure to work with. True professionalism throughout the entire staff. I would recommend them for intimate and large events.

EIGHT4NINE's reply:

Thank you, I appreciate you taking the time to share your experirence with us.

A
Art

Married on 04/17/2017

While we didn't use 849 for a wedding, we used them for a private party and a party at the restaurant.

Creative, attentive and dedicated are the best words that come to kind.

The food was delicious, the decor was meticulous and the attention to detail was evident with every aspect of the event.

Can't recommend them highly enough for any occasion, no matter the size. Willie, one of the owners was a pleasure to work with from planning to the final dessert.

We consider them the best in the desert.

EIGHT4NINE's reply:

Thank you Art, It was a pleasure to work with you and Gene on several occasions. We look forward to many more.

S
Stuart

Married on 03/11/2017

I've done several private events at Eight4Nine including my 50th birthday party for 20 and a movie premiere for A Very Sordid Wedding for 250. Willie and his team are the absolute best. They are responsive, creative, attentive and genuinely care that you love the event you have there. The spaces they have are also amazing from inside to outside. And, their prices are really reasonable for such high quality. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

EIGHT4NINE's reply:

Thank you Stuart, we appreciate your continued support. We are thrilled that EIGHT4NINE is one of your favorites.

P
Poppy

Married on 03/04/2017

My husband and I had our rehearsal/out of town dinner here for about 100 guests. We did a buffet dinner on the patio. Everything was wonderful! The menu options were unique and the items we chose were all delicious. The buffet set up was arranged beautifully. Willie Rhine and his office assistant were very responsive through email during the planning process and easy to work with. The quality of the food and alcohol were an amazing value. All of our guests were impressed with the food, atmosphere and attentive service staff. I would absolutely recommend Eight4Nine for events.

EIGHT4NINE's reply:

Thank you Poppy, I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

M
Margo

Married on 02/25/2017

Willie and his team did our rehearsal dinner for 150 people. They had a packed restaurant that night, AND were able to execute our party seamlessly. I would absolutely recommend eight4nine to others!

EIGHT4NINE's reply:

Thank you Margo, it was truly our pleasure to help celebrate your special day.

C
Cathy

Married on 05/10/2015

We have used 849 many time for both on site events and off site catering and have always been very very pleased! The food is terrific and the service extraordinary! Willie and his team always deliver creative solutions for every client!

EIGHT4NINE's reply:

Thank you Cathy, you know we love partnering with you. We make a great team, looking forward to the next Wedding together.

H
Helena (mother of groom)

Married on 02/11/2017

We chose 849 for my son's 155 guest rehearsal/welcome dinner I February. The patio was elegant with the firewall, sparkling lights and hot pink and white table settings and chairs and very simple flowers. Willie was great to work with. Dinner was served family style. All the dishes were well prepared. The only gripe was not every table received all the dishes but do know there was plenty of food for all. Willie even had the weather controlled. The evening was a big success!

EIGHT4NINE's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience, I appreciate you choosing EIGHT4NINE.