Back to Elease Productions

Featured
Jordan

Married on 10/05/2018

Hire this team!

I cannot say enough positive things about Jackie and the EP Team. They were phenomenal. Throughout the entire process, Jackie was there for us. She made our day of go so smooth and perfectly. Everyone there said nothing but great things about how great it all went. I wasn't very decisive on a lot of topics, but she made sure I got what I wanted and helped me make good choices. She has a phenomenal network of vendors and is open to working with new ones as well! She was a huge blessing to us from beginning to end, and if I ever throw another big party, I know who I'm calling!

K
Kersty

Married on 06/21/2019

Jackie and her team are amazing!

I can't say enough good things abut Jackie and her team. From our first meeting, Jackie went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect. We had a slight hiccup the day before when we realized the tables we thought we had rented hadn't been delivered, but Jackie was able to save the day and get the issue resolved in no time. Her and her team did a wonderful job setting up the venue, and made sure everything went smoothly from start to finish. She kept our rowdy bunch on schedule and made sure everyone was where they needed to be at the time they needed to be there.

Highly highly highly recommend!

Elease Productions's reply:

Thank You Kersty!! We enjoyed working with you and meeting your family and guests!! We really work hard to provide a quality service and we appreciate your kind words! 🥂

Krisha
Krisha Wheeler

Married on 06/09/2019

AMAZING, perfect and everything we could ask for

We could not have had such a stress free wedding without them! They helped hide all the craziness and fixed everything without us even knowing! It was amazing! They helped clean and set up and made it look perfect for us! I cannot thank them enough!

K
Kelly

Married on 06/08/2019

June Wedding

Jackie and her team were absolutely amazing. We had quite a few hiccups in our wedding planning from a venue cancelling our event one month before the wedding to a last minute rain plan for the wedding day. Jackie was helpful in all aspects to be quick to help us find a new and even better venue and offer rain plan options. She is very well connected and all her vendor recommendations were excellent! Wedding plans are not always perfect, and we are so glad that we had Jackie and her team to support us through the stress and worry prior to and on our wedding day. She and her team were professional, efficient, and prompt. She deserves higher than five stars that's for sure! I highly recommend her services and am personally so thankful that she was available on my event date and could help with my wedding.

L
Lauran

Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing! Couldn’t have asked for a better team

Best team to work with! Everything went smooth throughout the evening. Any questions or concerns I had were always addressed ASAP. Which is a must for this OCD bride.

Caitlin

Married on 09/29/2018

Jackie always answered the phone and responded promptly. She was understanding, professional, and all over every aspect of the wedding. I didn’t have to worry about anything with her.

T
Taylor

Married on 09/08/2018

Seriously blown away with Mrs. Jackie & her team. She made sure all of my stress was taken care of way before my big day. And the day of went smoothly because of her and her team. Would 10/10 Reccomend her!

Danielle

Married on 09/02/2018

Jackie was incredible & definitely my saving grace over the 14 month planning period. She provided a checklist which entailed everything I could have imagined for the wedding. Every few weeks, she would check in with me & offer advice/ideas. It was really nice to bounce ideas and fears off of her & also nice to have reminders that “Everything will be ok”. I would recommend her to anyone & everyone. She is fantastic at what she does! Not to mention, she is very affordable.

Chasity

Married on 08/11/2018

Jackie and her family planned and organized our twin baby shower. With the thought of having twins on the way I was a little overwhelmed at the thought of making the plans myself. Without much to any direction at all I let her do what she wanted for the theme, colors, and food. I have known her for many years now and know that when she does something she's going to do it right the first time and she will accept nothing less. She made it so very easy and all I had to do was show up. She is definitely someone you can trust to organize and plan any event or affair you have no matter the size big or small.

Destiny

Married on 07/14/2018

Jackie did an immaculate job on my wedding! Justin and I thank God for her and all that she did! We had the best time of our whole lives and she made it possible! Love You Lots! - Destiny & Justin Coleman - Seattle Seahawks

N
Nikki

Married on 04/28/2018

Jackie and her team made our day perfect! They were very professional, yet they enjoyed and had fun with us at the reception. I would recommend Elease Productions to any one!

A
Alyssa

Married on 09/01/2017

About a year ago, my now-husband (still weird to say! ) and I cooked up the crazy idea to get married in Gatlinburg, TN. As two Connecticut-based lovebirds, with ALL of our family in CT, and absolutely NO ties to the area (let alone the state! ), we were in over our heads from the get-go. Fast-forward to today, 11 days after the most incredible, beautiful, seamless, dare-I-say magical wedding, and I have Jackie to thank for all of it!

I am a serial Googler. I will Google the heck out of everything before I take a leap, and finding a wedding planner was no exception. When I came across Jackie's page and read through the amazing reviews from other brides, I knew in my gut that I had found the best person for the job. I was right and then some! Jackie has been the most kind, compassionate, hard-working, decisive, knowledgeable and just overall amazing partner in this whole wedding-planning journey. I am beyond grateful to have found her. Not only did she help me immensely throughout the planning process (meeting with vendors, keeping me on track with timelines, researching gift ideas, gathering location information, the list goes on... ), she was CRITICAL for the day-of coordination (managing all vendor arrivals/set-up, putting together decorations, keeping the groomsmen in line (! ), maintaining the proper cadence of the event, the list goes on...). Jackie and her team were unbelievable. She even made sure I ate dinner! How many brides can actually say they ate food on their wedding day?!?!

My mom, who was the most skeptical of this crazy TN wedding idea, has told me that this was the BEST wedding she'd ever been to (shh, don't tell my sister!). I heard her ask Jackie (on multiple occasions) if we could steal her and bring her to CT because she was so impressed. Jackie helped me create the wedding of my dreams, on a budget, and kept me sane throughout the entire process - she really, truly, is incredible at what she does!

J
Jessica

Married on 06/03/2017

Jackie and her team were great. I hired her as a day of coordinator but she helped me throughout the entire process and kept me on track. I showed her pictures of what I was envisioning for our decorations and she was able to bring my ideas to life exactly as I had planned!

Davida

Married on 04/14/2017

Jackie was wonderful and heaven sent! She was definitely the brains behind our wedding thinking of and taking care of every little or big detail. She was very professional and did everything with a smile. Because of her the day was stress free and beautiful.

M
MaLinda

Married on 10/01/2016

Everything I could want was perfectly designed and coordinated by Jackie and her staff.

Casey

Married on 09/06/2014

Jackie is absolutely amazing. From the very beginning I felt a connection with her. She was so flexible, understanding, friendly, helpful and so many other things. She met with me 3 times before my wedding, came to rehearsal, and then 8 hours the day of. She was an absolute life saver. She provided me with so many ideas, inspiration, and comfort. She also brought tons of vases and other décor for me to use the day of. The day of the wedding would have been a disaster without her. She was running around getting things done, preparing, and making sure everything was in the right place. She also brought her husband who was such a huge help! He carried heavy things, moved stuff to the right place and helped Jackie coordinate the day. I could not have asked for a better team to help me! My father in law and mother bragged and bragged on her! They are truly gems. I would recommend them to absolute anyone and everyone! She went along with everything I wanted to do even if she didn't think it was for the best. She just wanted to make my day the way I wanted! Which she did. She was prompt with my vendors and coordinated with them perfectly. I can not thank Jackie enough for everything she did. From easing my worries to making my day perfectly smooth! She is amazing!

P
Patrick

Married on 07/12/2014

Working with Jackie and her Elease Productions staff is always a pleasure.

The flow of the entire wedding and reception celebration is smooth and always on time. You can just relax and have a good time because Jackie and her crew oversee and manage every detail.

In a word, the results are "priceless"

E
Emira

Married on 08/31/2013

I cannot even describe how amazing it was to work with Jackie! With an idea for a slightly different than normal wedding I began interviewing planners and found that many of them could not see my vision. That all changed when I interviewed Jackie! She was so excited about all of my ideas right away and made them all happen! We planned our wedding in Knoxville from Colorado and I can truthfully say that without Jackie we could not have made it happen. She is fun to work with and very accommodating. Worth every single penny and more!

E
Emily

Married on 05/18/2013

My husband and I could never have planned our wedding without our wonderful wedding coordinator and her crew. That is the best way for me to describe her and her services. I could not have done it without her! Out of all the different services that one needs for a wedding such as photographer, dj, caterer, etc. I was the most satisfied and happy with my wedding coordinator and her business. With each service there are atleast one or two little things that you may change given the opportunity such as different package option or more flexibility with scheduling. But there is not one thing that I would change about Elease Productions. If anything, Jackie does not give her self enough credit for how much she does. She at times does too much! The best part about having Elease Productions for my wedding was that I gained a forever friend in Jackie and will forever be thankful for her!

M
Melonie

Married on 05/11/2013

If Jackie and the Elease production team can make this bride happy, they can make any bride happy. This wedding had its issues from the beginning, but Jackie walked me through each dramatic filled disaster hand in hand. She wiped my tears when I thought I couldn't do this anymore. What was I thinking having my wedding 3 days after my finals in nursing school? Not to mention my groom breaking his leg at his bachelor party 3 weeks before the wedding and having to have emergency surgery. Oh and don't forget 2 busted bridesmaid dress zippers while they were putting them on to go take pictures. Not only did they make my day more special than I could imagine. They sewed dresses, helped my groom around on his scooter, listened to my constant negativity about how this just wasn't possible. Jackie took my budget and gave me the wedding of my dreams. If it wasn't for her, I would have given up. The wedding would have never happened. But Jackie gave me my dream come true wedding, even with the hiccups that happened right down to the last minute. Thank you Jackie, I love you!

J
Jill

Married on 10/27/2012

I couldn't have done it without Jackie and her crew! I would have never enjoyed my wedding as much as i did without her help. She took my vision and made it better than i could have ever imagined. Jackie was the motivator, supporter, and friend I needed through my whole wedding experience. She helped me relax and remember what really is important.

R
Rachel Thomas

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing! Thank you!

Jackie and her team really came through for us on our wedding day, they went above and beyond and helped us out tremendously. Everything ran so smoothly and we truly had the most perfect wedding day! We can't thank Elease Productions enough for being so amazing!

Elease Productions's reply:

Thank You Rachel!!!

We enjoyed working with you and the hubs!!! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!
xoxo