Back to Electric Entertainment DJs

Hillary
Featured
Hillary

Married on 10/26/2018

The best dj in the world

DJ Joey provided the beats at our wedding, keeping three generations dancing through the entire party. Even great uncle Clyde was moshing at one point. The whole dance floor was playing air guitar to Small Town Girl, played air drums to Toto's Africa, a conga line formed, and we had an enormous group hug at the end of the night. Everyone had a good time.

Joey is friendly, flexible, easy going, and very affordable.

Hi Hillary,

Thanks for choosing me to be part of your special day! Your wedding was one fo the most fun and unique that I've ever had the privilege of working.

Dino
Dino Gomez

Married on 06/01/2019

Best Wedding DJ Ever!

Can't recommend Joey any more highly! He was amazing at our wedding last weekend, a true professional MC, charismatic, timely, & played the best music. His experience truly shines as there was a moment during our speeches where I didn't have my notes and we needed to pause for a moment. He played it off perfectly and circled back around. Truly stand up guy and the best service bar none!

Alison H

Married on 05/11/2019

DJ Alexa is amazing!!

We hired Alexa as our DJ and we are so happy we did! Before the wedding, Alexa was so great about communicating with us and making sure everything was covered. Day of, she acted as our master of ceremonies as we didn't have an official day of coordinator and everything went so incredibly smooth that day. She is super sweet, easy-going, and made the day so great. The dance floor was a big priority for my husband and she truly knew how to keep the party going - sometimes the dance crowd would thin out from dancing too much but she always got people back out there after a song or two of rest!

Alison,

Thanks so much for your review! I know Alexa had a blast working your wedding. She mentioned how fun and easy to work with both of you were. Congrats on your marriage!

Joanna

Married on 10/06/2018

The perfect wedding soundtrack =)

Electric Entertainment DJs were great! We had a beautiful yet challenging layout and venue which required 3 music stations between the ceremony, reception, and dancing areas-- all generator powered, yet the music was seamless! We were able to meet with Joey ahead of time, so our experience was very personable and share our musical preferences and establish a fun rapport. It felt like a fun friend was MC-ing, one we could trust not to get drunk and keep us all on track =) The cost was a great value, and Joey brought uplighting as well!

Joey and Alexa worked well with the rest of our wending vendors, communicating well with our coordinator, photographer, and videographer. It made our wedding run soooooo smoothly and sooooo much fun! It was the best soundtrack and party mix to the best day ever!

Amanda

Married on 09/30/2018

Our DJ, Joey, made our day absolutely magical! He kept the party going all night with his amazing song selection! He took our preferences into account but since we gave him complete creative control, he was able to keep people on the dance floor and avoid awkward pauses and stagnation. I would recommend Joey and Electric Entertainment 100%!

E
Emily Jack

Married on 09/29/2018

Awesome DJ!

Joey was the perfect wedding DJ and kept the party going all night long - they turned the lights on at 11 pm for the last call, and we kept on dancing until they forced us to leave!

D
Danielle

Married on 09/02/2018

Joey was awesome! He was so easy to work with and rolled with the unexpected things that tend to happen at events. We received so many compliments about the DJ, and he really kept the party going. Everyone had so much fun!

Joey

Married on 08/10/2018

So happy my wife and I chose Electric Entertainment DJs! DJ Chris did an AWESOME job of taking our must-play songs and dropping them at perfect moments! Detailed, professional, punctual and overall GREAT experience! I highly recommend this company to lovers of music!

Jane & Daniel
Jane & Daniel

Married on 06/23/2018

Got the Party Started, All Right

Joey was the best wedding DJ we could ever ask for. The moment we met with him we knew it was going to be perfect. He had a laidback personality that made us feel comfortable and not anxious about the music at our wedding, but was always prepared and in communication with us. His prices were super reasonable and perfect for our needs. We loved that he honored our requests for "clean" songs but still knew how to get the party started! We are so grateful to have met him and recommend him to any couple that's looking to have a good time at their wedding!

Electric Entertainment DJs's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure to be part of your big day! I had so much fun at your wedding.

M
Michaela

Married on 05/31/2018

Joey was awesome! He totally got the vibe we wanted for our wedding and provided great energy, music, and was a wonderful MC.

We had our wedding at the 1909 which doesn’t allow loud music outside but Joey was able to move from the outside to the indoors dance room seamlessly, i didn’t even notice the music has moved until we were told it was time to dance! We had so many people compliment the music from our wedding. The price is perfect for our budget and we felt very well taken care of.

I wish I could give 10 stars!

L
Lindsay

Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing DJ! We had a blast having him for our wedding!

justin

Married on 05/26/2018

What a great company. We had our wedding at the Houdini Estate and that provided its own set of challenges but Joey and Alexa came through and during the walkthrough helped us determine everything we needed. They were extremely price competitive and very professional/easy to work with. We could tell from the beginning that they really cared about helping us have an amazing wedding and the day of was no different. On time, good equipment, good communication before and during, very professional, and adapted to our last minute needs. We definitely recommend them for anyone looking for a great company at a great price. If I could give them 6 stars I would!

N
Napoleon

Married on 05/25/2018

My wife and I used Electric Entertainment DJs for our wedding and we personally could not be more happier! First off, they were quite affordable and the pricing weren’t steep. Secondly, the booking/hiring process was made very easy by Joey, which is our DJ by the way. Joey swiftly responds to emails and he is such an easy going person and easy to communicate with. As the wedding was getting closer, my wife and I had a conference call with Joey to finalize the music that we wanted played at the wedding.

During the wedding, many if our guests really enjoyed the music. My wife’s only complaint is that some of the music she picked to be played during dinner were not played. Nevertheless, the music that were played at that time were still appropriate for the occasion. Furthermore, a few of my guests questioned me about the song of choice that were being played during the dance session, however, I believe that it’s personal preference at that point. Ultimately, I really enjoyed DJ Joey’s performance at my wedding. The dance floor were always full and everybody most definitely had a great time. More importantly my wife and I.

Napoleon and Hannah

C
Christiana

Married on 05/19/2018

DJ Joey is the best! From the beginning, communication was seamless and prompt. He worked with us to get the best package for our venue needs and also to get a sense of what kind of music/vibe we were going for. We had string lights that we bought and Joey had no problem putting them up for our reception at a very fair price. The music and the lights at our wedding turned out absolutely perfect! Pricing is affordable and he even came all the way up from LA to Los Olivos for our wedding. Would definitely recommend Electric Entertainment DJs!

Y
Yvette

Married on 05/12/2018

Joey was amazing! He was our DJ/MC for our wedding on 5/12/18, and he and his team did such a great job. Joey was super responsive and professional with us throughout the whole process. We had a thorough meeting the week of the wedding where he made sure he was aware of all the details needed for the actual wedding day. We were really pleased with the outcome! I would highly recommend Joey and his team to anyone looking for a DJ. Thank you for making our day so memorable!

Adam

Married on 05/04/2018

Hired Electric Entertainment for my wedding after-party. Couldn't have had a better experience all around. Highly recommend!

Isabelle
Isabelle

Married on 04/29/2018

Joey was absolutely AMAZING! My husband and I could not have been more thrilled to have him DJ the evening. He was responsive and intuitive and totally listened to the vibe we wanted and had everyone dancing! Also, I didn't want a DJ who was too cheesy and "wedding-y" (haha), and Joey was so cool, just very down to earth and got along with my whole group of friends and family with ease! I 100% would love to use him again, as well as recommend him everyone! He really made it a great, fun dance party!

We had SUCH a great time with you Joey, and THANK YOU again! Can't wait for our next event :D :D

- Isabelle and Ari

Jamie

Married on 04/21/2018

Joey was fantastic! He made everything go smoothly, had the songs we wanted, and even amped up my mic during my set (I’m a comedian) when I started yelling at the party next door for being loud! It was hilarious! Definitely recommend Electric Entertainment!

K
Kyra

Married on 03/23/2018

Joey truly went above and beyond at my brother's wedding! The music was perfect, the night flowed smoothly, and he made sure that the bride and groom were aware of the scheduling changes the photographer was making. We would not hesitate to hire him again.

T
Tom

Married on 01/13/2018

Communication and price was great. Alexa showed up on time and played all the right songs.

T
Tiffany

Married on 01/13/2018

I highly recommend Electric Entertainment - Joey was by far the BEST DJ we could have asked for our wedding! When I reached out, he was friendly, quick to respond and clearly explained all the services that he could provide for our wedding day. It was also very helpful to see some videos on their website to see him in action. When we met with him, we could tell how he cared about our wedding and the atmosphere that we wanted to go along with that. Having a great DJ was an absolute must on our list as we wanted to have the right music fit the right vibe of “us” and Electric Entertainment exceeded our expectations. Not only was he a great MC at our reception, but he also dressed professionally which definitely says something about the quality in which he works. Our friends and family still talk about how great he was in playing the perfect song at the perfect moment and we can’t thank Joey enough!

S
Steven

Married on 10/28/2017

I had a very offbeat style of music in mind with hunting for a DJ and could not find anyone to fit the bill. After searching the web, I lucked out and stumbled upon Electric Entertainment. They were fast to respond, and I knew almost immediately from speaking to Joey that this was the DJ. They were to the point, professional, and made it extremely easy to organize the wedding activities that matched our style. They avoided a lot of the cheesy cadences in vocal tone I hear in a stereotypical wedding. They were quick to read the crowd on any adjustments to be made. It was awesome not to stress on an important aspect that guided the tone of the ceremony and reception. I highly recommend Electric Entertainment as it will be one less worry on your mind when planning a wedding or event.

Adrian

Married on 10/14/2017

Had the pleasure of having Joey as our DJ/MC for our wedding reception. He did an outstanding job that night capturing the crowd's attention, bringing the night to life with music and accommodating our requests! We had a special video we wanted to show our guests as part of our first dance and Joey was able to run with it smoothly. No problems whatsoever and it worked out perfectly! Really thankful for his services and would recommend him to anyone looking for an MC/DJ for their wedding. Thanks again Joey! You were a part of making our wedding celebration a special one!

D
Danielle

Married on 09/02/2017

From my first email to DJ Joey to the very last song at our wedding, he was absolutely the best! Joey is quick to respond to emails and was very professional throughout the whole process. My husband and I gave some guidelines on what we liked and didn't like and then we let Joey do his thing. He had all our guests -- including the older, more reserved people -- dancing all night long! We got so many compliments on the music at our wedding and how much fun people had. Thank you, DJ Joey!

Daisy
Daisy

Married on 08/13/2017

Electric Entertainment DJ was one of the last vendors we hired for our wedding because to be perfectly honest, we had no clue how to go about deciding on one, but wow, did we luck out with them and DJ Joey! We had an absolutely great experience with Electric Entertainment DJ. All of our communication was answered promptly by Joey in the months leading up to our wedding, including a last minute details call, the week-of. Additionally, he helped me pull off a surprise wedding hula dance for my husband. We actually chose him based on the reviews here, and the fact that he's previously done other weddings at our venue, and he did not disappoint. We especially appreciated that all the info about the company, including pricing, were readily available on their website. Everything went smoothly and Joey was great to work with. Not being huge music people, we left a lot of the choices up to him for cocktail hour, dinner and the reception, only really giving him a few songs for the family dances and first dance. Joey's selections were perfect and he kept everyone dancing the whole night! Would highly recommend Electric Entertainment DJ.

Daisy,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! I really enjoyed playing a role in your special day. Have fun on your honeymoon in King's Landing!