Back to Elegant Music Services

A
Featured
Angie

Married on 08/31/2013

We had a guitar and violin for our wedding ceremony and it completely set the mood. Before I even started walking down the aisle, my sister starting tearing up as the music started playing. We received so many compliments and it added such a nice touch to the ceremony.

Carley Elyse
Carley

Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful Music

Elegant Music Services was my choice for Ceremony and Cocktail Hour music. I hired a Cello and Violin. Nancy was so great to work with and even though she was not able to play my wedding she sent amazing musicians in her place. I wouldn't have had it any other way. They were even able to accompany a song that my brother and sister sang at the ceremony. Beautiful music at a great price. Loved that they were local!

S
Sarah

Married on 09/15/2018

We hired Elegant Music Services for our wedding, and it was one of the best decisions we could have made! It was well worth the money and seemed really inexpensive for what you get. We had the piano and violin, and it really added to the ceremony. The violinist, Nancy, met with us before the day, and was so helpful, gave ideas, and even played some samples for us. She was always quick to respond. I cannot stress enough how nice it was to have this live music in the ceremony and very highly recommend it!

M
Meredith

Married on 10/22/2016

We had a last minute issue with our processional music and they accommodated us so quickly and professionally, I'm glad we found them. I was able to ask my questions and sign the contract and get the ball rolling within 48 hours. The guitarist was on-time professional and played the song I wanted to walk down the aisle to flawlessly.

User5462028

2+ years ago

We had a solo harp player for our wedding ceremony and it was beautiful. The music set a perfect atmosphere and made the event very special. They are very easy to work with and they make sure you are completely satisfied. Great experience.

User2611606

2+ years ago

Nancy and Ellen played violins at our wedding and reception. Their music was beautiful and made our day just that much more perfect.

User2036048

2+ years ago

I was so happy with Elegant Music Services. She is great about answering calls and e-mails immediately and the planning process was so easy. This was the most seamless, least stressful aspect of my wedding planning. Although I barely heard the music the day of the wedding due to being so caught up in the act of getting married, everyone told me it was just gorgeous! They were very willing to work with the church organist as well. Definitely choose Elegant Music Services for your wedding!

N
Niki

Married on 08/07/2010

Elegant Music Services did a great job for our wedding ceremony. We used a violin and guitar, and it sounded absolutely beautiful! They were very responsive via email and we were able to meet with them ahead of time to listen to song options. Very affordable, as well!

V
vicky

Married on 08/21/2010

4.7

They were hired for assisting our musicians at the church ceremony. We found them easy to work with and very cooperative.