Back to Eleonora Pellegrini

Featured
Stephanie

Married on 06/15/2019

Super Responsive

We opted for Eleonora (on the harp) and a violinist. Eleonora and her team were amazing during our wedding! She was really responsive during our planning stages and was really prepared with answers to all of our questions. Definitely 11/10 would recommend ;)

Thank you Stephanie!
I really enjoyed playing for your wedding ceremony and cocktail party. I especially loved your venue!

J
John Randall

Married on 06/22/2019

Wondrous soundtrack to the perfect evening

Eleonora Pellegrini and her sister Viola provided the perfect music backdrop to our wedding day. The harp and violin playing set the tone and feeling for a magical day and evening. My father in law seriously wont stop talking about how amazing they were; worth putting up with for the memories created that day.

Thank you both Eleonora and Viola, may you continue to spread musical joy around the world,

-John (and Denell)

Lina
Lina Vo

Married on 05/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Eleonora was easy to work and responsive throughout the wedding prep and leading up to the big day. Having a harpist added to the tranquil atmosphere we were hoping for at our outdoor wedding. Highly recommend working with her!

Eleonora Pellegrini's reply:

Thank you Lina! I’m glad that, despite the weather, we were able to have the ceremony outdoors in the beautiful garden. I enjoyed playing also for the cocktail hour, many guests came and sang along some of the songs I was playing on the harp.

Gery Brennan

Married on 11/01/2018

Brennan. Excellent service

What a great addition to our wedding day. My only regret is that I didn’t hire Eleonora for longer.

Thank you Gery!
It was my pleasure to play for you and your guest: everyone enjoyed so much that it was hard also for me to stop playing!

Cindy
Cindy

Married on 10/05/2018

Beautiful music

The music was beautiful and made my daughters wedding so special. Eleonora was a dream to work with. She always responded to my emails answering all my questions. I highly recommend her and couldn’t be happier.

Eleonora Pellegrini's reply:

Thank you Cindy, I’m glad that you all enjoyed my music! I was happy to plan with you the best soundtrack for your daughter’s wedding

I
Isabella Lastrucci

Married on 09/28/2018

Experience and kindness!

Eleonora is a great professional.
She played at our wedding in September 2018, during the ceremony, in a duet with violin.
She helped us along the way giving us suggestions, following us with attention and experience and quickly replying to our e-mails.
Her repertory includes modern,
Classic and religious tracks.
We wanted some specific songs to be played during the wedding like Time by Hans Zimmer( Inception soundtrack ), A thousand year by Christina Perri, Spring recomposed by Max Richter from Vivaldi, Four Seasons. It wasn’t a problem for Eleonora! We told her our preferences and she worked on them giving us exactly what was on our mind.
Eleonora is ready to help and clear any doubts you may have.
The atmosphere she created during our wedding was fantastic, each piece she played is still in our memories and hearts.
That day was wonderful also thanks to her contribution.
Moreover, she is so nice, helpful, friendly and gave us the certainty of her long experience.

Isabella and Simone

Carla
Carla Grifo

Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful performance, talented artist and a joy to work with!

Eleonora is a star! She’s very talented and she’s such a nice lady I was smiling every time I read her emails.
We got many compliments for their performance and the fact that she was able to do a lovely rendition of “our” song (actually Coldplay’s A sky full of stars) really brought tears of joy to my eyes!
I recommend Eleonora cento per cento!

S
Sonia Ferroli

Married on 09/14/2018

The sweet sound of her harp

Great player and very nice person. Even if she was abroad when we contacted her,she has been very kind from the beginning and arranged with us two Skype videocalls in order to coordinate the music selection for the ceremony.
She got a romantic and dreaming touch to the atmosphere of the ceremony... Every guest has been impressed by the sweet sound of her harp! Thanks Eleonora! We couldn't do a better choice

Chiara Boscherini

Married on 08/31/2018

A special day...

From the very beginning Eleonora has been willing to both help us choosing the best playlist for the ceremony and writing the Mass booklet.
Thanks to her experience and ability she created a dreamy atmosphere with her harp. She managed to make our wedding be just as I have always dreamed about it!

V
Vince

Married on 05/27/2018

Eleonora was a pleasure to work with. We made a last minute decision to higher a harpist. Found her online and she responded quickly. Professional, personal and a must hire. Excellent harpist. Thank you Eleonora ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

L
Lexi

Married on 10/08/2017

Elenora was a dream to work with! She had a large portfolio of songs that she played impeccably from every genre & worked with me on some new material to play at our wedding as well. She was prompt, professional, & a joy to work with!

K
Kit

Married on 08/12/2017

Would hire again and recommend to all my friends!

Eleonora was so kind and easy to work with. We had the pleasure to have her perform during our wedding ceremony on the deck of a Hornblower and it such a beautiful and elegant performance! She even was able to perform a couple of the songs we requested! Very flexible and would recommend her to all my friends and would hire her again for any future events!

L
Luca

Married on 07/30/2017

Eleonora has been very gentle and available from the very beginning. She played in a duet with violin during our civil ceremony and it was really worth it. Very wide choice within her repertoire, I absolutely recommend her.

Cecilia

Married on 07/01/2017

Eleonora is an extraordinary professional, amazingly good and very available.
Entrust her with your wedding day and you'll not regret it. I would choose her many other times for my wedding.
All our guests complimented us with the choice of having harp music during the religious ceremony, it definitely has a celestial sound.

B
Barbara

Married on 06/24/2017

Excellent professional, serious and reliable. She has been available from the beginning to fix an appointment with us so that we could know her and appreciate her music. Satisfactory quality-price index and if there'll be an other occasion I'll surely call her again!

P
Paolo

Married on 05/20/2017

Eleonora is a wonderful person. Extremely available, very professional, a very good musician and on top of all she has a sweet and kind personality. We received many compliments on our choice to book an harpist for our wedding. She definitely has contributed in transforming a simple civil ceremony in a dreamy wedding. Thank you Eleonora!

Germano

Married on 10/08/2016

Call Eleonora if you would like your ceremony to be magical. Willingness, expertise and kindness! The harp is the perfect instrument and if you want you can also have a duet with a violin or a flute.

Gina

Married on 06/02/2016

Simply charming! Availability, kindness and professionalism. She has a large repertoire. We designed together with Eleonora our wedding's soundtrack and when she played it was very touching. Soprano voice and harp create a perfect match for the ceremony.

Claudia

Married on 07/25/2015

Eleonora played at our wedding in the Tuscan countryside in 2015! Her performance were amazing! She is a very kind and professional person and I kindly recommend her!

S
Serena

Married on 08/16/2017

Eleonora is an incredible musician. With sensitivity and the inebriant sound of her harp she made our wedding ceremony an unique and unforgettable moment. In addition to being very professional and punctual she also embraced my musical wishes giving us deep joy. Heartfelt thanks to Eleonora!

J
Jennie

Married on 08/04/2018

Eleonora helped facilitate the music during our wedding cocktail hour. She was very professional and catered to our needs. Together with a cellist she played a beautiful set in the flower gardens. It was the perfect soundscape and ambiance to our special day!