Back to ELI's BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment

Featured
Jamie Sanieoff

Married on 12/02/2018

Beyond incredible

Words cannot express how unbelievable Eli's Band is. We knew that we were getting an awesome band when we signed them up for our wedding, but they blew us away with their performance (exceeded our expectations).

We had our wedding in Boston and wanted something different than the usual local "American" bands that all seem to play the same type of music. You would think flying a band across country would be a big ordeal and complicated but it wasn't at all (in fact they were easier to work with and less of a hassle than every single local vendor we had).

Here is a list of why they are absolute ROCKSTARS:

Prior to the Wedding:
Responsiveness / Helpful
Alisa was the most responsive vendor we had and was the most thorough and organized. She was always there for us whenever we had a question and was super helpful in creating the timeline for the wedding (she knew exactly how to organize the party to make sure no one left the dance floor)

Ceremony:
We chose to have Eli sing some of his famous traditional Hebrew songs and our guests were absolutely blown away. Watch some of his videos and you'll know what I am talking about. Our guests keep telling us the ceremony was simply..... EPIC.

Reception:
HIGH ENERGY - CRAZY DANCE PARTY
Led by Alisa and Eli, the band knows how to pump up the crowd and engage with them. Their energy sets the tone for the guests.
AESTHETICS
Dressed in all-white, the band looks classy, elegant, and straight up bosses. Adds to the whole ambiance.
VERSATILITY
This is what sets them apart in my opinion. Our wedding was mostly Americans, but we played a lot of upbeat Persian, Israeli, Spanish music that our guests (even thought they may have never heard the song) went crazy for because it was different and fun. Our guests had never seen anything like that before in terms of a band and its been 3 weeks now and all we are hearing is (pardon my french) "holy shit, where did you find that band"?

Some other highlights include:
The band engages with the crowd on the dancefloor... The musicians would come out onto the dancefloor with the guests and the crowd loved it. Guests would go onto the stage and party with the musicians
Direct quote from guests at the wedding, "You should ask the chair rental company for your money back, because no one sat all night".
For our first dance, we had Alisa sing a jazzy rendition of Love on Top by Beyonce... The fact she was able to customize a song for our first dance was so cool and she absolutely rocked it.

Other than her decision to marry me, choosing Eli's Band for our wedding was the greatest decision my wife has ever made! Thank you Eli, Alisa, and the rest of the crew for helping to make our wedding such a memorable night.

T
Tatyana

Married on 09/29/2018

We hired Eli's Band for our wedding on October 5, 2018! They absolutely KILLED IT! We want to have another event just so Eli's Band can play again. First off, both Alicia and Eli sang for our ceremony and made it MAGICAL! We could not have asked for anything better. Once the reception started, it was a non-stop rager! Everybody is talking about our band! We are russian american and they played the perfect mix of old school, latin, jewish, russian, new school! They knew exactly what they were doing and felt the crowd! They had our diverse crowd on the dance floor the whole night! Leading up to the event - Alica and Eli were super responsive and were a pleasure to work with. Don't think twice, Eli's Band will make your night a night to remember!

A
Allen

Married on 08/25/2018

The most incredible band out there! We hired them for our wedding on 8/25/2018 and their performance surpassed anything we could have ever imagined! If you're looking for high energy, passion, and the most incredible singers/instrumentals out there - HIGHLY recommended. Best band I have ever seen/ 15 out of 10 stars. Love you guys!

N
Natella

Married on 06/24/2018

We wish we could give more stars! Eli’s band was the absolute best decision for our wedding! Eli and Alisa sang so beautifully throughout the night and the musicians were so amazing! All of our guests had such an incredible time and were on the dance floor all night! Also, the communication leading up to the wedding between Alisa and us was great, which was much appreciated when you are planning a wedding all the way from Chicago. Thank you Eli’s Band for giving us such an unforgettable, perfect night!

Michelle

Married on 05/27/2018

One of the most important decisions you will make during your wedding planning is who the band will be... The band will set the tone for the entire day. My husband is Ukrainian Israeli and I am American but my parents are from Iran and Chile (South America). To say that we were a mixed crowd is the hugest understatement. We had to find a band that would understand what to do with a beautifully diverse crowd like this! We are so grateful we met Eli and Alisa from Eli's Band! They met with us twice before the wedding; the first time was an introduction and the second was a few weeks before the big day. They were so passionate about making the day memorable and really listen to what you want but redirect you when necessary. The experience really shows here, trust them all the way. On the day, I was blown away... I can now say I am 100% confident that there is absolutely no band that could have performed the way they did. We were lucky to have them perform during the ceremony and they stayed through the cocktail hour and the reception. Eli's voice is like an angel and Alisa is a powerhouse. They will give you chills and bring everyone's emotions to the surface. The two of them are an incredible team. The crowd was dancing ALL night long; the variety of music was perfect for each of our many cultures. The energy, talent and depth of experience they have in entertaining really shows. Eli and Alisa, thank you so much... We are forever grateful for you. You made our night emotional, exciting, and EVERYONE wants to relive it, not just the bride and groom. I hope we cross paths again!

I just want to add:
I wish I could share videos of our special night... I encourage you to visit their website and watch videos, you will understand once you do! And meet with them... That's when you realize there's no competition, they are one of a kind.

N
natalie

Married on 01/14/2018

To the people who made our wedding MAGICAL and most memorable, THANK YOU is an understatement! An unforgettable experience that has everyone still talking about YOU guys!

Its extremely challenging to grab two different families from two different cultures, put them together on a dance floor and have them rock out like never before. When inquired about Eli's Band, Alisa was so pleasant to speak with & super helpful. Alisa assured me I had nothing to worry about, to go in with blind trust & promised me I wouldn’t regret it.

After meeting Eli & Alisa for the first time through FaceTime both my husband and I fell in love with them. They both spent the quality time needed in getting to know us and made sure all facets were covered before the big day!

Their electric energy & ability to read a crowd is just something we can't begin to put into words. From our beautiful & emotional Chuppa that had everyone crying to the reception which had everyone on the floor. It was everything we pictured, wished for and MORE!

You guys come so highly recommended, Evan & I are already looking into have another party just to fly you guys back to NYC! LOL
Thank you again!

To anyone that is looking for an AMAZING, talented & unforgettable event, ELI'S BAND is the way to go.

Natalie & Evan

J
Jonathan

Married on 08/27/2017

We wanted to thank you for the amazing work you did for our wedding. You took every note and request and incorporated them all seamlessly. You're suggestions were all winners and were so glad we let you guide us through the party. The time you spent with us making sure that not only did we get exactly what we wanted but that the party was such a hit is so appreciated. And It really was a hit. All of our friends are raving about you guys. The whole 11 piece band was incredible. You both are so fun to work with and we can't wait to tell every engaged couple we know that the first vendor they should book is Eli's Band.

To be honest this note is so hard to write because we can't sum up how happy we are that we went you. The chuppah was amazingly special and spiritual. The party was non-stop. And you looked great too! Your attention for design goes a long way. You guys are true professionals is every sense of the word. We always felt confident leaving our party in your hands.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Looking forward to seeing you at many events in the future!

Maya

Married on 08/12/2017

We had heard amazing things about Eli's band, and the rumors are all SO TRUE. Eli and Alisa, the lead singers, have incredible energy, both on and off the stage. They are patient and really really care about their clients. They took the time to get to know us and asked about our guests so that they could create a unique musical evening that was meant just for us and our guests.

Alisa sang an UNBELIEVABLY beautiful song for me while I walked down the aisle, it was so special and unforgettable. Then at the reception, Eli's band was ON FIRE. They took the energy of our crowd and took it to the next level, everyone couldn't stop dancing because the band was so incredible! They are so fun and really made our wedding a truly unforgettable evening. So many of our guests have asked us who the band was at our wedding because they were so incredible! THANK YOU Eli and Alisa, we can't wait to see you again!

D
Danielle

Married on 08/06/2017

If you want the absolute best band for your wedding, then look no further than Eli's band.

Eli's Band performed at our wedding 3 weeks ago (both during the chuppah and for the reception) and our guests are STILL talking about how much they loved the band.

I come from an Israeli Russian home and my new husband comes from an Israeli home, so we asked Eli's Band to play a mix of both types of music, and they completely delivered. They played all of the new, up-to-date music - both in Hebrew and Russian - as well as current top 40 hits, and kept our guests on their feet the entire time.

Most importantly, Eli's Band was easy to work with. They met with us a month before the wedding to plan out a schedule (which we also vetted with our wedding coordinator) to help give us a sense of the order of things for the wedding. All of their Hebrew chuppah songs are on YouTube (but they also take requests), so my husband and I were able to easily decide on songs for walking down the aisle to.

Bottom line: If you want a high-energy, happy, "dance the night away" wedding, then Eli's Band is most certainly for you.

Michelle