Back to Elite Catering Company

Featured
Richelle

Married on 11/10/2018

Professional, Friendly, Upbeat

My fiancé and I had Elite Catering Company provide the catering for our wedding and we simply cannot say enough good things about our experience. After discussing some menu ideas, we knew that the food and presentation would be fantastic (it was). What really blew us away was the level of service we received. On the day of our wedding, Elite Catering Company arrived at our venue knowing exactly how to execute. They then went above and beyond, helping with some final touches before our guests arrived. The entire Elite crew was dressed professionally, friendly, upbeat and personable which left a great impression on our guests. Thank you for everything Good Food, you guys are THE BEST!

Mr. & Mrs Nicosia

A
Annmarie Mosby

Getting married on 03/21/2020

Awesome catering service

Everything was on point very tasty and very affordable. Thanks Mr. Jeron and Mrs. Sophia for professionalism you guys rock!

Cassandra
Cassandra Laurin

Getting married on 10/24/2019

Tasty and Professional

I love everything about this company. Chef Jean hoes above and beyond to make sure that my wedding goes as plan. The food was absolutely delicious and his professionalism is off the charts.

L
Lorraine Pierre-Louis

Married on 08/10/2019

Outstanding Service

Outstanding Service. Will hire again.

D
Daria M. Dixon

Married on 08/03/2019

EXCELLENCE should be a part of their name!

Food was exceptional, flexible scheduling, presentation and their professionalism was amazing!

Niqua
Dominique

Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent catering

Elite catering company provided services on my wedding day. They provided cocktail hour food, dinner, beverages, as well as cake cutting services. They are a very friendly and professional company. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for any type of catering. The food was magnificent and all of my guest loved it. They did an awesome job.

J
John

Married on 03/15/2019

Chef Rome and his staff did an outstanding job for my family on two different occasions! I plan on using them again before the year is over!

Elite Catering Company's reply:

Thank You John Allen! It was truly a pleasure and We Look forward to Serving you once again soon

E
Eric Barker

Married on 01/25/2019

Superb service with excellent food otions

Chef Jarron and his wife were the absolute best to work with when it came to setting up catering for my wedding. They were easy to get a hold of at all time and had answers for any questions we had for them along the way. We got the Mexican Fiesta buffet for our wedding and the tacos and everything that cam with it were EXCELLENT! There was not a single guest at our wedding that had one negative thing to say about the Elite Catering team.

C
Chiline Dugar

Married on 01/05/2019

Catering (wedding)

Very professional,food was delicious

V
Vonney

Married on 08/10/2018

Service above and beyond compare. Prepared a menu for my family dinner and made sure to every detail was customized just for us. Each course was great, especially dessert. Place settings were emaculent and the service was professional. An amazing experience. Thank you.

K
Kyle

Married on 04/27/2018

We thoroughly enjoyed having Chef Mathis and his family provide the catering for our wedding. We have a taco bar and the food was fantastic and the service was just as good!

A
Amy

Married on 12/15/2017

Elite Catering Company has done a few events for me both personal and business and all have been excellent! Excellent service and delicious food! They have a ton of choices and good range of services to fit your party size or budget. I recommend Elite for parties, business events, weddings... Really anything you need good service and yummy food!

G
G Allen

Married on 08/26/2017

Wonderful Experience!

Elite Catering Company, was extremely professional and had an amazing variety of food items for my grandmother's 100th birthday party. I will definitely use them in the future for all of my catering needs! I highly recommend their services for all occasions.

J
Johnathon

Married on 01/16/2015

Elite catering and its staff exceeded our expectations on our wedding date. The food was DELICIOUS and they even surprised our wedding party with food and desserts before the wedding started.

R
Remona

Married on 06/18/2016

The entire experience was excellent from the initial contact, tasting to the actual deliverance during the anniversary celebration. The staff was professional and at the same time friendly. Also loved that once invited they were willing to enjoy the rest of the evening with our guest.
Recommendation would be to automatically prepare a dish for host and/or honoree for later. They are usually to busy during the event to actually appreciate the dishes you have prepared. While all of the remaining food was sent with my daughters, my husband and I were going to a different location and only able to sample a little of the food. This could possible limit future catering opportunities.
Our area is in need of true professional catering as yourself. I would like to recommend an event to introduce your business to the Sarasota-Bradenton area.

C
Clemmie Perry

Married on 06/14/2019

Executive Director

The service was exceptional, the customers lived the food, the customized bar was classy and a big hit!

M
Myra

Married on 10/01/2018

I was pleased with Elite Catering Company. The food and service was very good at Destiknee Place Annual Event! The appearance and display was beautiful. Thank you very much!