Back to Elite Dream Catcher Events

12 Reviews for Elite Dream Catcher Events

L
LaBridget

Married on 04/26/2014

Elite dream catchers did all my flowers and I must say she did a beautiful job.

BeeLauren
Brittany

Married on 04/09/2011

I can't explain how blessed we were to have come across this company! We booked a little late (in January 2011), but it was like Kimberly and Michelle were there from day one. We met, went over likes and dislikes, and they took it from there and relieved lots of stress. Everything was done very professionally, wonderfully decorated, and organized. I still get compliments about the decor and how smoothly everything ran. The packages offer so much, and we definitely got our money's worth!

Leah

Married on 09/14/2010

Elite Dreams Catcher Events provided me with a very beautiful event! Ms. Guillory and Ms. Pierce were very professional and worked very hard to provide me with everything i envisioned for my event. They took the time to get to know me and all of my desires. They worked very hard to give me everything i wanted.

Kenytara

Married on 03/20/2010

I would definitely recommend Kimberly to any busy bride. She came through and saved me from a lot of stress. She exhibited professionalism the whole time. Overall, she is a great person to work with, and any bride/client should be honored to have her provide services.

C
Caroline

Married on 02/13/2010

Everything was very beautiful and professionally done. I will keep you in mind for future events.

J
Jeremy

Married on 10/10/2009

The people at elite dream cathcer events took all the pressure off of my wife. Mrs Kimberly basically did everything. We are like family now with the staff.

Kedra

Married on 10/09/2009

My coordinator Mrs. Kimberley Pierce was excellent in planning my wedding event. Everything on her contract that I sign I received it and more. I can not explain how a wonderful person she is. I can say that I had a perfect wedding with the perfect wedding Coordinator Mrs. Kimberley Pierce. Mrs. Kimberley would be highly recommended to everyone I know that's having any type of event that consist of a coordinator or event planner. Jeremy and I just want to thank you once again for the bottom of our heart all your hard work and time that you put forward on October 10, 2009.
Love The Kirklands

J
Jesicca

Married on 11/15/2008

Elite Dream Catchers Events were very professional. Their service is ver unique they have a eye for any type of event they have excellent ideas to add on to what you already have in mind. Their price range is very reasonable. Hands on is a must, prompt for every meeting. They are here to meet your every need. My day was so special and they made it even more special. I was so pleased and blessed with their service, that I'll make Elite Dream Catchers Events my on hand planner for every event, they are verstile and can do anything, it's what they do best

D
Debbie

Married on 07/07/2007

Elite Dream Catcher Events really made my aspirations their creation.
I highly recommend them for their professionalism as well as quality service.
Their creativeness is breath taking. EDC is the way to go. Put it in their hands
and your day will be extravagant.

R
R

Married on 10/28/2006

A friend of mine mentioned that she went to a wedding done by Elite Dream Catchers and she was blown away. She thought that this company would be suitable to put together my wedding plans and decor. I contact the company and spoke with one of the staff designers and scheduled my first consultation. Working with the EDC staff was so pleasant for me. I discussed my ideas with them and watch them transform something beautiful on a small budget. They went above and beyond what I ever thought I could afford. I must admit I did not want to spend much money but I was aiming for a celebrity style and EDC provided cost effective options that gave me the look I desired on my budget. My wedding was a success and this was the best referral I could have received. Customer service with this company is superb and they stand behind the word "Elite". Everything about my wedding day was perfect.

Married on 03/24/2001

Elite Dream Catcher Events's staff was very professional and brought each idea we had to life while maintaining my budget. Every time we contacted them we were provided with outstanding customer service that presented the best results.

P

Married on 09/28/2008

4.7

Michelle and Kimberly were absolutely outstanding. They actually did my Jungle Safari baby shower. The decorations were absolutely breathtaking! Everyone is still talking about how everything was set-up and the uniqueness of all of the decorations. I would recommend this company to anyone that is getting married, having a baby or simply planning an event of there choice. They truly listen to your dreams and bring them to life.