Back to Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Airport

Featured
Maia Sierra

Married on 10/20/2018

Flawless, Worry Free Dinner & Reception

Allie was ABSOLUTELY awesome to work with! I will admit, as we went along the way it was hard to picture the end result. Allie answered every question we had and was so accommodating and honest with us. There was not one guest that was disappointed. Allie was helpful from the beginning with planning through the end of the night at the reception. The wait staff was also AMAZING! We had a large head count and I was concerned about serving plated meals and guests receiving cold food. That was NOT the case here. The food was spectacular! The s’mores bar was a huge hit! The only complaint of the night was that they didn’t leave the s’mores bar out long enough. Our bartender did a MAGNIFICENT job as well. He was quick to get people through the line and made drinks to perfection. The DJ was also GREAT! He played the songs as discussed during planning and kept the dance floor full all night long. The price was unbelievably an EXCELLENT deal! I HIGHLY recommend!

Shawn
Shawn Harvey

Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent Coordination

I was the photographer for a wedding at the Embassy Suites and Allie was instrumental in gaining the needed space for the important shots for the family. As a hired hand myself, I was able to see her personality and attention to detail make the experience enjoyable for the guests. She spent the night hustling, serving and interacting with the guests.

Marla
Marla Wilbert

Married on 05/11/2019

Embassy Suites Minneapolis Airport Staff turly AMAZING

Allison Zimmer is truly Amazing! My Bride and Groom Mr & Mrs. Wilson wedding was so beautiful, everything ran so smoothly and this would not have been possible without her help.
Your public space staff was great with the set up and cleaning the atrium before and after the ceremony they were so helpful with any request I have made.

All of the banquet staff too were so wonderful, their set up of the room was beautiful. Their assistance in my requests before the reception were speedy and helpful.
I'm not sure what the banquet manager name was but he was AWESOME! So very helpful and kind. "This guy know his stuff!"

Hats off to the Chefs and all the severs. The food was wonderful, Hot, and served with a smile, the banquet staff clean up was also very speedy. They were all very nice.
Also thanks to the Front desk staff who assisted in some of my requests and they also provided great customer service by helping move some of the guests from our room block who had problem with their rooms.

So again thanks to all for your quick responses and professionalism at all times.

I will definitely refer your services and the Embassy Suites Minneapolis Airport location to any future clients looking for event space.

J
Jane Morrissey

Married on 05/04/2019

Love, love, love this place.

Allie and associates were easy to work with for the planning our wedding reception. The food and decor was tastefully done. As a nervous bride, Allie took care of everything. No Worries!

Jane M

Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Airport's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words, Jane! You and Mike were such a pleasure to work with. Can't wait to see you guys again when you're in town!

H
Hannah Johnson

Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect from start to finish!

They were amazing to work with! The packages they offered included everything you could need which made planning much easier. They helped make our day perfect from start to finish!

Jack
Jack

Married on 12/31/2018

The Embassy Suites team went above and beyond

Allie, Bob, and the entire Embassy Suites team went above and beyond in every way to make our reception an unforgettable and stress-free night. My mother and I were attempting to plan the reception from out-of-state and relied heavily on Allie for her recommendations and expertise, and she exceeded out expectations at every turn. The timing, the space, the decor, the food, the drinks, the rooming arrangements - all perfect. Our guests had a fantastic time and we couldn't be happier with how our reception turned out. The Embassy team truly are top notch experts and I am so grateful for the team for their hard work and flexibility to make our time with them extraordinary.

Grace
Grace Brandt

Married on 12/01/2018

An amazing one-stop-shop

We are SO GLAD that we chose Embassy Suites for our wedding reception! Allison and her crew were absolutely amazing. Any time we had a question, she had an answer--and so many helpful suggestions/ideas, too! The food was great, the decorations were really beautiful, and we didn't have to worry about taking care of a thing. Allie had it all down!

I admit, I wasn't sure how well a hotel conference room would translate into a reception space, but the end result was truly breathtaking. It was everything I wanted and pictured in my head. It was really, really beautiful.

We really appreciated how the Embassy was truly a "one-stop-shop" for the reception. They took care of the food, they handled the wedding cake, they even had an easy way to add on the DJ. If we'd needed, they would have totally covered centerpieces/bouquets, too. It was worth every penny to not worry about last-minute details or finding "the best" deal somewhere on something.

Having a complimentary room the night of the event was a huge relief, too, and setting up a room block for guests was super easy. (You can even save x amount before you get charged for no-shows, which is awesome! ) We upgraded to the corner suite (ooh la la) for only $20 and it was SO worth it. Treat yourself and do it, too!

The only thing we'd say is if you want a big dance floor, make sure to really stress that because it sort of got lost in translation for us, so we couldn't really dance our first big waltz.

But overall, we are so, so happy with our reception and especially with Allie, who is absolutely *amazing*. 5/5 stars

Big
Big Mott

Married on 09/29/2018

So Awesome!!

Our wedding at Embassy was so amazing! New renovations are so modern! Our reception hall was like a nightclub. I cannot say enough kind words about how great Allison and Elix were. Everything went so smoothly with them at the helm!
We will always have such amazing memories of our wedding @ the Embassy by the Airport. Big perk too is that it is right on the Light Rail 5 mins from the Airport. So if people come from out of town they don't have to rent a car.

L
Lisa

Married on 11/14/2015

The staff were incredible to work with and ensured my wedding was seamless and exactly what my vision was! I highly recommend!

A
Ashley

Married on 01/23/2015

They were great! I started out with Allie as my event coordinator but unfortunately she left towards the beginning and I was told I had Sarah. And Sarah did amazing! She made sure all my concerns were taken care of and made sure that everything was in place on the day of our wedding. It was such a stress free day and I loved being able to enjoy it instead of worrying about things. She took care of absolutely everything. The event staff were awesome they kept checking to make sure everything was okay and made sure that I always had something to drink! Thanks again for the stress free day and the most beautiful ceremony/reception!

S
Sheri

Married on 08/16/2014

I had a wonderful experience working with all of the staff at the Embassy Suites. Even though they were in transition during the preparation time for my wedding, they were all on top of it and did a great job keeping in touch with me. They helped make my reception beautiful and very memorable.

User5027812

2+ years ago

This was an excellent venue - the staff were so helpful and friendly! We loved working with them and were very pleased with how the reception turned out. Couldn't have been better!

User4161602

2+ years ago

The wedding coordinator, Allie, did an outstanding job in making our wedding intimate and reflecting who we are. Everything we asked for was done, and the food was delicious!

Anthony
Anthony

Married on 04/05/2013

My wife and I selected Embassy Suites because of the great location, easy proximity for guest travel, and the great service we have come to expect from the Hilton brand hotels. We had an amazing day, and the catering and hotel staff made the day go off seamlessly. We had a small ceremony for just our close family and friends, but having the extra company of the guests watching over the ceremony was great. From planning to finish our process lasted 5 months, but with the help of the event coordinators, it was easy to process! Thanks Embassy Weddings! Our coordinator even took care of some last minute chaos, we didn't have to worry about anything! 5 stars across the board! Any way my wife and I could get that amazing room we had?

A special thanks to Allie and Renee for making our wedding planning fun and easy! They provided only the best vendors, and we knowledgeable in all aspects, even if it was simple choices we wanted to go for, making the event just a bit more personalized! Allie, you were great!

User2760514

2+ years ago

I would HIGHLY recommend the Embassy Suites Airport for a wedding reception or other event. I really can't say enough how perfect our day was and that is much thanks to the staff at the Embassy for being so detail oriented. Our vision for our reception truly came to life and there was not 1 thing that we were lacking or unhappy with. The food was PERFECT. The service was PERFECT. Every single detail was PERFECT. I can't tell you how many comments I heard from different people about how it was the most gorgeous wedding reception that they had ever been to! If you're looking for a classy, elegant, and delicious! Wedding reception... Embassy Suites Airport is the perfect place to go.

Sareeta
Sareeta

Married on 07/07/2012

We found this to be an excellent venue for our wedding! We live in DC, but the bride is from the Twin Cities, so we had to do most of our planning long distance. We worked with Renee, who was incredibly helpful and informative. Anything that we wanted to do from a signature cocktail to tweaking the schedule of events, she made happen for us. They were very transparent with the pricing and made things easy for us. There were no surprises at the end.

We had a great time and found them and their recommended cake, DJ, and flower vendors wonderful to work with and of excellent quality. We had a great experience down to the last detail.

Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Airport's reply:

Thank you Sareeta! It was a pleasure to work with you and Garrett and make your Wedding Day memorable. Best Wishes!! Renee & Allie

A
Allison

Married on 08/04/2018

I was the personal attendant at a wedding (both ceremony and reception) last weekend and the staff at the Embassy were amazing! Allie and Adrienne, the event/day of coordinators, were wonderful. They were so organized, helpful and kept everything moving smooth the entire day. They thought of all the things we forgot and did it with a smile on their face! The ceremony and reception space looked fantastic and the we received so many compliments of how beautiful everything was. Their hard work and positive attitudes were much appreciated! Thank you for everything you did to make the weekend so much fun!

T
Tara

Married on 12/26/2015

My (now) husband and I decided to have our wedding the day after Christmas. My husband is active duty military and a Christmas wedding was the only option for him to get time off. I was nervous that planning a wedding around a major holiday and in the depths of Minnesota winter was going to be next to impossible. The Embassy Suites Minneapolis Airpot made the impossible - possible! I could not have been luckier to work with the wedding coordinator Brittany Cekalla. She was incredibly accommodating and easy to get in contact with via email or telephone. I chose a package at the Embassy where Brittany pretty much coordinated all aspects of the reception for us - the set-up, table decor, food, DJ, drinks, late night snack (Chicago-style hot dogs), and tear down. Brittany was also full of suggestions on vendors for photography, limo service, and flowers. We actually went with all the vendors she suggested and were incredibly pleased. One really nice aspect of having the wedding at the Embassy Suites was the ability to bring in our own wine (and only have to pay a small corkage fee). Our guests were extremely comfortable all night and it was really nice to have the reception right at the hotel where they stayed. We could not be more thankful to Brittany and the Embassy Suites management and staff for helping make our wedding day so wonderful.

L
Laura

Married on 09/12/2015

We recently had our cocktail hour and reception at Embassy Suites and everything went great! We would highly recommend this as a wedding venue.
We recently moved to the area and wanted a venue who would help us in our planning and that is exactly what we got. We were able to choose a package that fit our needs in addition to adding things a la carte to our reception that were not included in the package. All the vendors we used through Embassy were awesome (DJ, bakery, etc) and made our planning so much easier!
I did make it slightly less than 5 stars only because we noticed a few things did not even get put out that we had described we wanted used and provided to the venue (centerpieces, added decor we had provided) and because there were a few moments during dinner and prior to the dance that just seemed chaotic because of the lack of organization with the staff but this wasn't enough to cause any serious concern and everything still looked great! Also, our coordinator only checked in with us once during the whole evening but again the night turned out great!

M
Megan

Married on 08/04/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!!

We got married at Embassy Suites a year ago and we had the best experience! Everything went flawlessly and better than I could have dreamed! The venue was stunning, the food was so good, and the wedding coordinators (Allie and Adrienne) were literally life savors! I never had to worry about anything because they had it covered! The wedding day was perfect! We are so appreciative and grateful for Allie and Adrienne! We highly recommend booking a wedding at Embassy Suites!

T
Lindsay

Married on 04/28/2012

The Embassy Suites did a fantastic job with your ceremony and reception. Everything was really beautiful, the food was great and everyone had a good time! You get so much for your money, and their packages save you a lot of planning and money. The only complaint I had was that the seating chart diagram wasn't to scale so some of the tables we wanted close were not where we had planned them to be. Also, do not underestimate the service charge and tax, it was a shock how much that adds up! But overall, it was a fabulous venue and I would recommend them to anyone!

Allyssa
Allyssa

Married on 06/04/2011

4.7

Great area for those who are getting ready to leave for their honeymoon and want their family to see them off! Super close to the airport, and great area for a reception!

K
Karen

Married on 05/23/2009

Our reception was perfect. I was planning a wedding out-of-state, and the fact that they have packages made it so much easier for me. The caterer, decorations, flowers, cake, and DJ were all included in our package and since they had worked with Embassy Suites before they were familiar with the location and what works best which made it easy on me. I did not have to interview different caterers or DJ's to find the right one. Everything was great. The cake was delivered, the flowers are delivered and set up, the hotel set up all of the decorations, and the catering is done in their own kitchen, so I didn't have anything to worry about. Everything was beautiful, the staff was great and everyone was very helpful throughout the entire planning process.

User5474779

2+ years ago

We had our reception here, as well as our guest room block for after the wedding. The only negative thing I have to say is that we booked our date a little over a year in advance, and within that year this venue went through 3 different event coordinators. Each time a new person was hired we had to meet with them again to rehash the wedding details that had already been planned. Aside from that, everything else was fantastic! Our guests are still raving about how it was the most fun wedding reception they've been to and how beautiful the ballroom was.

We went with a wedding package that included catering, cake, and the DJ in the pricing. I was a little worried that since we were coordinating it all through the Embassy Suites that we would end up with sub-par vendors for the cake and DJ, but we definitely didn't! The bakery they go through is Buttercream in St. Paul - best cake I have ever tried! And the DJ was from Midwest Sound and he did a fantastic job! Our guests danced the entire time. The food is catered through the Wooley's restaurant on-site and it was amazing - even the vegan meals were delicious. The only limitation with our package was that we could only choose chicken entrees or pay more for something else or to have multiple entree options. We opted to stick with the chicken and our guests still loved it.

Brittany is the final coordinator we ended up working with and she is fantastic! She was completely on board with my vision and was able to set up a lot of the DIY pieces I made for the wedding myself (including centerpieces). She was extremely responsive and helpful, and she also uses some great tools to help you really picture what the room will look like on the big day. There was a slight hiccup with our billing after the wedding and she as also very fast to response and resolve the problem.

Overall, I am so glad we chose this venue and would highly recommend it to future brides!

R
Rocki

Married on 09/13/2008

I planned my wedding in 6 weeks! And they set me up with all the vendors! Made it alot less stressful