Back to Emerald Empire Band

256 Reviews for Emerald Empire Band

Sarah
Sarah

Just wow!!

Emerald Empire Band really blew us out of the water from the start! Our contact was Kelly and I truly can’t say enough about him. He is very clearly passionate about his job, the band, and ensuring your event (in this case, our wedding) is everything you’d hope for! He’s extremely approachable, enjoyable to speak with, and so knowledgeable; on several occasions I asked for his input and he did not lead me astray. And the band members- just wow! We listened to their YouTube videos prior to hiring but really truly they don’t even hold a candle to their live performance! Throughout the night and even this past week after the wedding, I’ve gotten so many questions and compliments about the band. They can play literally anything and their transitions between songs is incredible. Fun, energetic, and vocally impressive- we would 1,000% recommend them to anyone! We’re just sad we don’t have another event in the near future where they can play for us again!

E
Erica Fredricks

BEST wedding band!

We used emerald empire band for our wedding and they exceeded our expectations! We first saw the band play at a local venue in Atlanta and immediately knew we wanted them as entertainment for our wedding. Kelly was professional and easy to work with throughout the process. We used Luna Strings as our ceremony musicians through Kelly, a jazz trio for our cocktail hour and a band for our reception with MC services. The band kept our guests on the dance floor all night long! They were able to play all of our first dance songs which was very important to us. They also played Hava Nagila and gave us the most epic Hora dance we have ever experienced! Our guests keep raving about the music. Look no further when booking a band for your wedding! Thank you again!

C
Camille Molineux

Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing working with them and Josh

From the start they were quick to respond and always answered all of my questions! They made our day so perfect and learned our first dance song last minute and my husband still talks about how it sounded like the real thing! Don’t hesitate to book

M
Michelle e Smith

Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding band

Emerald Empire Band made my reception SO fun! Everyone was on the dance floor the ENTIRE time they were playing! They played the best crowd pleasing music and I could not be happier with my experience with them. We have received multiple compliments from our guest and guest asking what the name of the band was so they could use them at their weddings! You cannot go wrong hiring this band! Manny, band manager, is also very easy to work with and met directly with my wedding planner to go over the timelines and they knocked it out of the part!

E
Elissa Bostain

Married on 03/22/2019

Wedding Band

Emerald Empire was a phenomenal band for our wedding! They played a wide range of music for the cocktail hour, seated dinner then the dance floor! They were great to work with and answered all our questions leading up to the big day! They were very accommodating and provided a grea MC service during the reception! Everyone had a great time!

Sunni
Sunni Utt Love

Married on 03/16/2019

Hire for a Great Party

Hiring a live band was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We hired a 3 piece band to come out to Asheville NC, and they truly got the dance floor going! We wanted to throw a big party and that's exactly what we got. Manny was easy to work with and very responsive, and the band's sound it exactly what we wanted - great dance music to appeal to all ages! I would highly recommend to anyone!

L
Linda Bonds

Married on 03/16/2019

The best!

Emerald Empire was THE BEST! They were so professional in every way. They helped make my daughter's wedding so special. The music was exactly what we wanted to get everyone on the dance floor! A big hit with all the guest!

K
Katerina

Married on 03/09/2019

Spring Wedding

We hired a 5 piece band for our wedding, and although on the smaller side I would not have changed a thing. Those 5 musicians felt like a 15 piece band. The lead singer (I wish I could remember her name) had an incredible and soulful voice. They really understood the vibe we were going for and our personal taste in music. Like most of the guests, I spent the majority of the night on the dance floor! Our last dance to "Beyond" by Leon Bridges rivaled the original. I would highly recommend Emerald Empire!

N
Nancy

Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing and Professional Band!

I highly recommend the Emerald Empire Band! They did an amazing job and made everything so easy! They kept the dance floor full the whole night! Our guests loved them! They are also very versatile and played jazz music for our cocktail hour! I highly recommend this band!

Kailee
Kailee Olson

Married on 02/23/2019

Brought the Energy and Easy to Work With! Highly Recommend

Emerald Empire made our day so memorable - they were energetic, got everyone out on the dance floor and were so easy to work with. I never had to follow up, as they were consistently reaching out to confirm information. They also listened to what we liked and didn't like, and took all the pressure of making a playlist off of us. They also did a great job Mc'ing the evening of! We highly recommend Emerald Empire!

S
Susan S

Married on 02/23/2019

Loved them !

Emerald Empire Band provided the exact atmosphere at the wedding reception that my daughter had requested- they were so much fun and the dance floor was packed all night!
I appreciated the options for band size, cost, etc.. They were so nice to work with!

C
Carolyn Kalnin

Married on 02/16/2019

Wedding Band

The band was amazing, truly a perfect night and soo glad we booked them!

J
John Deranian

Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely Great Band!

You will not regret having Emerald Empire Band at your event. They did their homework to play the types of music we requested and then executed the plan perfectly. They were highly interactive and clearly knew what they were doing. The vocals were fantastic and technical skills of the musicians were readily apparent. I will not hesitate to call them again for my next big bash!

Gina
Gina Rebesco

Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing music, professional, great sound!

We recently got married in January and our experience with Emerald Empire was amazing. We booked them after listening to their samples on-line. Brandon was our point-person and he was wonderful to work with. He was extremely responsive to email and text. Their website interface for planning your music is easy to use and very organized. They were flexible and open to any requests we had. The night of, we were blown away by their sound. They played an excellent selection of music, were energetic, and an overall a really fun addition to the night. Our guests raved about Emerald Empire - everyone love them! Our dance floor was full all night. Highly recommend!

B
Brandi

Married on 01/19/2019

Kept everyone on the dance floor!

Emerald Empire Band wowed everyone at the wedding! They played the perfect mix of songs and kept the dance floor full! They were so easy to book with and responded quickly to any questions. Highly recommend them! You won't be disappointed if you book them!

Jamie
Jamie

Married on 12/15/2018

The best there is

Music is a big deal to me and my groom. We hired EEB for ceremony music, jazz trio for cocktail hour, and a 7-piece reception band. They were incredible partners in the planning process. They agreed to all the tunes we wanted in our ceremony, which were not your run-of-the-mill classical tunes, but Beatles and Beach Boys songs done with keys and upright bass. They even welcomed my groom on stage to play bass with them on two songs! Our wedding was an absolute blast, with guests on the dance floor from start to finish. They’re just the best.

H
Hannah

Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent!!!

Perfect communication leading up to and our guests packed the dance floor through the very last song! Great experience!

G
Ginny D

Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding Reception

The band sounded great! We had lots of compliments. Richard made the process so easy. Could not have asked for a better experience!

Patricia
Patricia Trutie

Married on 11/17/2018

EEB was fantastic

We received nothing but compliments from our guests. They had great energy and helped keep the dance floor full. We had a few engaged couples at our wedding and it sealed the deal for them as well! We had three couples tell us they were booking them for their big day as well :)

A
Anne

Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing DJ

We had a morning wedding with a brunch reception, so I was very concerned about the vibe at the brunch. We wanted it fun and lively, but not a dance party. Not an easy task for a DJ, but the Emerald Empire Band DJ nailed it! So many friends and family commented on the great music during the event. Everyone from our oldest relatives to the youngest guests loved the selection. The energy was great through out the event, even towards the end we had a little dance session (my new husbands Dad , Aunt and Uncle even got out on the dance floor)! Perfect!

K
Kate Newquist

Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing choice for your wedding band!

We are so glad we booked Emerald Empire Band for our wedding! We had a 5 piece band and chose to have ceremony and cocktail hour music as well and could not have been more pleased. The majority of our wedding guests have told us how much they loved the band as well. They are incredible to work with throughout the whole planning process and ensure that everything is to your liking. Highly recommend!

B
Brenda

Married on 10/27/2018

Look no further, Emerald can do everything!

I cannot say enough great things about Emerald Empire – what a great group of talented musicians in diverse genres! Music was VERY important to us for the ceremony and reception, and we had a number of special requests, but Emerald was able to accommodate all of them without busting our budget. We worked with Kelly on the contract and then on the specifics – he was great, very responsive, and willing to go back and forth till we got it right. The string trio for the ceremony was beautiful, and the live jazz – WOW! Awesome and exactly the vibe we wanted. And the DJ managed several custom edited songs and kept people dancing all night. We heard from so many of our guests how much fund they had, and I know that the music had so much to do with that – everything we wanted and more. We are so happy we found Emerald Empire!

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 10/20/2018

This is your band!

We can't say enough about this amazing band! They kept our guests dancing all night and were so easy to work with. They know how to boogie and we appreciate it. Fabulous night!

J
Jeremiah G

Married on 10/13/2018

The perfect party band for our perfect day.

So, I'm a professional musician and was having a hard time finding a band that I really wanted to hand all the musical reigns to. Once I found these guys I knew I had found the best. The professionalism from start to finish was bar none, and the musical abilities of the band left nothing to be desired. I almost gave them 4 stars on value, because they were expensive (for us), but each band member went above and beyond to perform additional duties and they deserved every penny. My only regret is that our dinner/reception took longer than we wanted and we didn't get the dancing started soon enough to maximize our time with the band. They really were incredible and if you like the idea of live music for your wedding in their area, I just couldn't possibly suggest them more.

-Jeremiah from Alaska

A
Austine Murphy

Married on 10/13/2018

The best wedding band - your dance floor will be packed!

Very affordable. Ansley is great to work with. She is very accommodating especially with special requests. Our dance floor was packed all night long and even 1 month after the wedding guests are still talking about how awesome the evening was... And it's due in large part to EE!