Back to Emilie Paige XO

C
Chrystelle Sharpe

Married on 04/03/2019

Winter Formal

Emilie did my makeup for my winter formal. She did a great job making sure my foundation was well blended and put on the lashes with ease. She was also able to match the foundation with my skintone and highlight my eyelids in order to make my eyes pop.

Hannah
Hannah Garrett

Married on 12/14/2018

Wow! She is amazing!

Emilie is absolutely phenomenal! She does such an amazing job and caters to such a variety of people! We had 10 bridesmaids for my wedding and she did such a great job taking her time on each girl and made everyone feel beautiful and look fabulous for the entire night. I highly recommend her for any event! I wish she could do my makeup everyday!

A
Allison

Married on 10/08/2016

I used Emilie for a photoshoot and loved the look she gave me! I was pretty flexible on what I wanted, but she was able to capture the look I didn't even know I wanted! I was impressed with the amount of moisture she was able to return to my usually dry face and how her contouring highlighted my best features. I know a bit about makeup, and was pleased to see that she was using top products and did not charge an overly high price for less than stellar products. In addition, she took the time to make sure the lip color was correct for the photos I was taking, and actually tried different lip colors until she found the one that suited me best. Next time I would go for a more dramatic look, but I was very impressed by the flawless look she achieved.

Jaclyn

Married on 09/04/2016

EmiliePaigexoxo did a fantastic job making us beautiful for my sister's wedding day. She was very responsive, flexible and professional. She did 4 of us and achieved exactly what each of us wanted. I would highly recommend her services!

L
Laura

Married on 08/31/2016

SHES amazing and I love her and definitely recommend her!

Jessieann

Married on 08/08/2016

I've been styling brides for 20 + years. I've worked with many make up artists. Recently, Emilie and I have worked together. I'm so impressed by her amazing talent. I've had all positive feedback from the clients serviced by Emilie. She can achieve any look that you have in mind and do it to perfection. I highly recommend Emilie so you can look your very best on your most important day!

C
Cat

Married on 08/06/2016

Emilie is FANTASTIC! She really makes sure you're happy through every step of the process. She also taught me a ton of makeup techniques that I incorporate in my everyday routine. Emilie is extremely passionate about what she does and it truly shows in the final product. Thanks, Emilie!

Jessica

Married on 07/23/2016

Emilie is a fantastic makeup artist! She is always on time and very professional. I have used her for many events, including prom and dances, and plan on using her in the future! She does an excellent job and I have gotten so many compliments after she has done my makeup. She always does exactly what I want and makes it look amazing! Emilie is an extremely talented makeup artist and I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to look their best on their big day!

E
Erin

Event date: 06/25/2016

Emilie was an absolute joy to work with! She is so much fun and clearly has such a passion for makeup. She was so responsive to the look that I was going for and really made sure that I was happy with the outcome. She was so sweet and so patient when I tried to explain to her what I wanted! I would definitely recommend Emilie to anyone and everyone and will certainly be using her services in the future! Thank you Emilie for making me looking amazing!

User7079051

2+ years ago

Emilie did my makeup for my granddaughters wedding. I must say she made me look ten years younger! The makeup lasted all day. She was so cheerful and very accommodating and talented.

A
Adriana

Married on 08/01/2015

Emilie is such a talented make-up artist! She is my go to girl for any important event. Not only did I have the pleasure to have her as my make-up artist for my wedding but also as a bridesmaid. As a bridesmaid my future husband loved my look so much that I knew I had to have Emilie do my make-up for our wedding.

For the wedding I had 8 bridesmaids and the ceremony started at 1pm. She arrived there so early, even before I did and begin getting them all ready in time for the ceremony. All of my bridesmaids have their own style and she was able to make them look unique in their own way. She was flexible working around the hair stylist appointments and traveled with us to the salon. She made sure I looked perfect before going into the ceremony and even gave me a lipstick to use to reapply after the ceremony. My bridesmaids could not stop raving about how sweet and incredible of a make-up artist she was. We all loved Emilie!

K
Kelsey

Married on 04/18/2015

The best part about hiring Emilie is that she knows how to make everything fun and relaxed. Although her makeup skills are top notch because she's certified, sometimes the little things like personality make all the difference when you're nervous, anxious or stressed on your big day. She's also great at sticking to your schedule and based on the number of faces, she will provide accurate timing needed to get everyone done and ready. I've seen Emilie do makeup for 4 weddings with many different bridesmaids and parents and everyone always looks flawless and beautiful for photos. Highly recommend you sign up for a trial and get to meet her!

L
Lauren

Married on 05/24/2014

Emilie did the makeup for my sisters wedding and I loved the end result so much that I made sure to book Emilie for my wedding too! Emilie was so easy to work with and to make sure I would be happy on the day of my wedding she provided a consultation to go over the different looks we could achieve. On the day of my wedding she was prompt and professional, she also made sure my six Bridesmaids were on schedule with when the photographer was suppose to arrive. My entire bridal party looked gorgeous and the makeup lasted into the night. I cannot say enough great things about Emilie's work, she is truly talented!

B
Bridgette

Married on 12/07/2013

Emilie was fantastic! She was so accommodating with everyone's preferences and different styles. I booked Emilie for my wedding and she arrived early and did all 6 of my bridesmaids makeup! Everything was stress free and on time with our schedule that day! This took a lot of stress off me and I was able to focus on other things that morning! I have already recommended Emilie to friends and family who are getting married! She does a stunning job making everyone look and feel beautiful!

B
Brenda

Married on 09/25/2016

I recently referred Emilie to one of my photography clients who needed makeup application for a family Bat Mitzvah. She couldn’t wait to call me and tell me what a pleasure it was working with her. Emilie was on time, quick, applied just the right amount of makeup for Staci & her mom. AND they got a mini makeup lesson. Emilie showed them a basic technique that they hadn’t been able to do for themselves. Give Emilie a call for your special occasions or just when you want to feel special! Brenda J brenPhotography

Julianne

Married on 05/24/2015

4.2

Emilie did a fabulous job on my makeup. As a bridesmaid I always like getting my makeup done because I want it to look good in pictures and last all day. The way Emilie did my makeup did just that. It lasted all day and looked amazing in every picture. I would definitely recommend her to all of my friends.